Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) (63965 Views)

Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Ijalabi: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dick force 1
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Bros congrat ooo i am happy for you. Key to success is hard work no forget the codes o. God bless your hustle
Thanks alot sir for all your support I really appreciate
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Mustiboy(m): 12:18am On Jun 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Coming from the mainland to the Island everyday can reduce person life span na. Though some do not have any business being there, they just want to belong. There was a day accommodation on the Island trended on Twitter.Someone said some people are still in relationships that ended years ago because of rent. cheesy cheesy

grin grin cheesy

Lord have mercy!
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by litaninja(m): 1:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Truth is, you left so-called yahoo boys in ogun state to chill with them in lagos.
Keep living the fake life, and you'll see those savings hit zero in a very short time.
The guys you dey follow hang, which song them sing /produce fa
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Josywhyte: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Deasegun19:
zooforce1

Sexforce1
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by georgedaniel01(m): 3:43am On Jun 07, 2021
� � You shouldn't be scared of losing tooth.
CharisEleos:

Yes. You're right.

I remember when my mum was working in the gym those days. I never went near the threadmill for fear of losing a tooth. I only used the bike machine and dumbbells. Then the dancing aerobic session.

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by CrownWale93(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Please spend wisely oo.. you can get an affordable land in magboro, arepo, ofada all along lagos-ibadan expressway and build your mansion in the cause of living lavish lifestyle in lekki.

Tho is good to chop life oo. I only come to that island side to chop life�
Iamdbull:
So a couple of weeks ago I wrote here https://www.nairaland.com/6550677/environment-draining-me-psychologically on nairaland about how my environment was draining me psychologically. Then I decided to take myself (the bull) by the horn and risk it all to get an apartment. Luckily I got one on the island lekki to be precise and everything was half a million, I had to part with my savings and get the apartment.

The house had electricity issue so I was advised not to move in immediately but trust me seeing the beauty and positivity in my new environment I decided to move in immediately. I was so excited until it was time to sleep, it was as if mosquitoes were having their world carnival, never witnessed so much mosquitoes in my life, it was then that it occurred to me that the island being a riverine area, Is a den of all species of quitos.

Fast forward to when I visited the gym because I see the gym as a place for quick socializing in a new environment. Boom I entered the gym and I got the shock of my life, it was as if I landed mysteriously in the giant land, I used to think I was huge and muscular until I got to this gym and I was looking like a toothpick among the hundreds of people their. As I was observing this and also observing the most spotless and cleanest babes have ever encountered in my life , I didn't know I was about to face one of the biggest embarrassment of my life. I descended upon the automatic threadmill which have never used in my life. Due the fact that I was among beautiful ladies I didn't want to look like jjc so I didn't ask for help on how to use the machine, that's how I roughly pressed some figures on the threadmill not knowing I put it on the highest. That's how it started spinning like usain bolt was running hundred meters Olympics. Gbiim!!! Na so I fall yakata ooo. Come see laughter for gym. I come be like Sanyeri or Mr ibu goes to gym chai. Na so shame make me swallow pride ooo.

Another beautiful experience was when a record label boss invited me to his label house in VGC. What I saw was a delight to the nudity of my eyes. What really wowed me was when I wanted to enter their street, the man sent me a pin and I wondered what it was for until I saw the gate and it had a system you need to press pin inside. Na wa oooh chaiii see life.

I visited Alot of exotic places got some nice clothes so as to change my ijebu looks to the modern Lagos looks. This seems to be an expensive lifestyle and it's putting a hole in my finances but for the first time in a while as an ijebu man I didn't feel bad about spending my hard earned money. We can die anytime and what's the essence of having a bulging account without having access to the sweetest things life has to offer.

In conclusion the steps I took just justified the popular saying that there is a thing line between being Genius and being STUPID!!!. I left a promising job as a graphics designer (I still work as a freelancer with a couple of companies and individuals) with a large chunk of savings that could have been used for other investments, to pursue a music career. But then I won't forgive myself if I lived a normal comfortable life and then I die only to realize my music could have been a blessing to millions of souls on planet Earth and I could have touched lives everywhere.

All I have to say is life has not gotten any longer infact if it has gotten anything it will be shorter due to the insecurities all over. My advice is to make every moment count and enjoy it while we can.

Have a beautiful week ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.