Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) (34797 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter Recommendations To Affect Other Social Media Platforms / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Ban Will Be Lifted Soon / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Has Reached Us For Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by fitinwell: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Not even suspicious....

Na suspect...

Minister for information...

How did you pass English Language sir?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Ladiva: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Where are my Nollywood script writers na? Come and write a script about an 'onowu' that was so good at lying and glorifying evil that the gods got angry and struck him, his stomach swelled up, his tongue dropping almost to the ground.... undecided undecided. Abeg ayam tayad
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Fuckthamods: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Very suspect
End sars programme

This man can't even speak properly and he's a minister. What rubbish!!?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Remove our starboy from that list. The incoming president and only active and resourceful member of the presidency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo
PYO2023
Because he is a yoruba man,What is the difference between buhari and Osibanjo?

Yoruba people Sef.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Olorirenimi1(f): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lie is such a useless man
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
The most useless minister of information in the whole world. This man that’s suppose to be selling herbs @ a junction somewhere in offa kwara state.
The man is so useless...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is meant to reinforce the brainwashing of the liars.

They always try to remain unwavering in their lies, not because they don't know what they are doing, but to cage the people through fear, manipulate them and brainwash the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by saxietohgbaskie(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Really? I’ll check him out.
chrisvic007:

If you knew an idiot called Uche Chukwumerije, you'd realise that Lai Mohammed is fifty times better than he was as a minister of information.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by bizhop01: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
That is easy fix, tell them to leave if they make you(Mr Lai) uncomfortable. I am certain you have such powers.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Mikkycee777: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin E pain him so much. Clueless government.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by oloshun(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
And this is a minister of information? I swear I rushed to the video because this is the first time I heard this man talk all my life. Now I know why he does talk much. He is English-speaking delinquent.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Belawy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yes.it is very correct.Once you tweet something Supporting the government,they will make sure it has very low view and limit the trend But once you're condemn Government,they will give it very huge impression.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by fombi: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Even the sound of his voice is irritating. Old age that came without sense/wisdom.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Adegokenath(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
The most useless minister of information in the whole world. This man that’s suppose to be selling herbs @ a junction somewhere in offa kwara state.
guy why in Offa kwara state stop that or I report you to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Are u intentionally stupid or dem use am do u from small?? Wheee did he mention other tribes in the rubbish u just posted now?? Mumu man
Frontail:
....Only a USELESS MAN WILL SEE NOTHING WRONG ON NNAMDI KANU THREATENING THE NON IGBOS AND NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by bizhop01: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Twitter will soon delete buhari account
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by donbenie(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

It's not suspicious it's obvious

When Lagos businesses was been burnt by ENDSARS , Jack sent bitcoin to Nigerian Cashivist, many became jobless

When ESN are now burning Ibo land, you don't want Twitter to support ESN and UGM...

Shut up angry
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Nature8(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:
ONLY A USELESS MAN WILL NEVER SEE WHAT IS WRONG ON BUHARI THREATENING THE IGBOS...
LAI MOHAMMED IS A USELESS MAN
TINIBU IS A USELESS MAN
BUHARI IS A USELESS MAN
INFACT APC AND THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE USELESS...

Very useless

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by uchemanga(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
It is very disturbing that the minister would go so low to bring an elected siting president on the same pedestal as MNK. Lai did not even deny that his president’s tweet was “demonic” but could only stir the sympathy of the simple with such childish juxtaposition.
Shame shame shame
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:
ONLY A USELESS MAN WILL NEVER SEE WHAT IS WRONG ON BUHARI THREATENING THE IGBOS...
TINIBU IS A USELESS MAN
BUHARI IS A USELESS MAN

I am disappointed that you left the Senior Advocate of Nonsense, Festus Keyamo's name out.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by tonquendo4u(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
No worry. Soon, the masses will still come for u
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by kolmart: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
When government is not active everybody is a suspect
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I am disappointed that you left the Senior Advocate of Nonsense, Festus Keyamo's name out.

Lol don't be ooo abeg even adesina is also useless... Many of them and no apc dey produce useless people...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by trippleKAY(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Say na 'endsars program' grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Obijulius: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
You mean what Buhari and Osibanjo have achieved?

May your children and all your generation never experience the two monumental failures called Buhari and HypOsibanjo!

Say amen to that or die!
arcis:

but what they have achieved in Life your third generation might not smell it. keep ranting and no go hustle for life..

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Misterone: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:
TINIBU IS A USELESS MAN
BUHARI IS A USELESS MAN
You are an idiot. when did IPOB turn to the Igbos. go and drink mnandi Kanu's urine to get sense
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Melodriod(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who did this to us (Nigeria), just imagine...

"Very suspect, is he, have they?"

How can bunch of illiterates be in control of what happens to millions of greats minds in the world �
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Misterone:
You are an idiot. when did IPOB turn to the Igbos. go and drink mnandi Kanu's urine to get sense

Fulanis the urine drunkers....
Since you dey drink cow urine why you never get sense.. cheesy
Any small thing you fulanis go dey curse person, see forget say here na nairaland if I see you face to face I go beat the hell out of you.. You think igbos are coward, we igbos are not scared of buhari and his useless supporters...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
TWITTER IS A PROPAGANDA SOCIA MEDIA AND AN OPEN FIELD FOR PROMOTING ANARCHY.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers / Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief / 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.