Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) (61504 Views)

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing,have You Seen Her? / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing,have You Seen Her? / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by oratorOdunayo1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
#MISSINGPERSON. Tutumade Adeyeye is missing

� � � READ AND SHARE

This is Moradeke Adeyeye Tutumade, the CEO & Founder of Tutumade Adeyeye Foundation who reside along Club 15, Ado Ekiti.

She left home yesterday morning about 10am and nobody knows her whereabouts till this moment.

Please, kindly report to any nearest police station or contact me on 08066397416 or 07053601582 or +234 813 610 4028 if you have any clue about her..
#tutumade
#Nairaland
Nigeria Police Force

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Kriss216: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Recent insecurity in Nigeria orchestrated by Buhari and APC will not allow us to assume she's in her boyfriend's place.

She will return safely.

265 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
May she be found in peace and not in pieces.
Anybody with useful info should do the needful

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Recent insecurity in Nigeria orchestrated by Buhari and APC will not allow us to assume she's in her boyfriend's place.

She will return safely.
She's not in her boyfriend's place.
She left her two phones at home.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Veyyronnbad: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
She go don go meet him guy la
Or she self kidnap her self

8 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by ValCon888: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
She's collecting preek as we speak.

31 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by fatymore(f): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Some people no get sense at all. Bai lakayi.

Missing person, next thing is to start talking about prick.

I saw it on my friend's status but yet to see it on Twitter. Please go to Twitter too. People retweet stuff like this well.

May she come home safely

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Mrdecent(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please mod, kindly push this to the front page.. Someone should help us mention the mod. Please
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Angrygoat: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dem don remote am.aoow
GSM GSM.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
oratorOdunayo1:
#MISSINGPERSON. Tutumade Adeyeye is missing

� � � READ AND SHARE

This is Moradeke Adeyeye Tutumade, the CEO & Founder of Tutumade Adeyeye Foundation who reside along Club 15, Ado Ekiti.

She left home yesterday morning about 10am and nobody knows her whereabouts till this moment.

Please, kindly report to any nearest police station or contact me on 08066397416 or 07053601582 or +234 813 610 4028 if you have any clue about her..
#tutumade
#Nairaland
Nigeria Police Force
lalasticlala

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
ValCon888:
Don't let me lay curses on you. Everything shouldn't be a joke.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
The preek is destroying her kpeksus as we speak

grin

13 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by SportsHD: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Tboyfrosh123:
The preek is destroying her kpeksus as we speak

grin
Veyyronnbad:
She go don go meet him guy la
Or she self kidnap her self

ValCon888:

Curious345:
With this eyelashes I am seeing here , Broooooooooh, SHE DEY YAHOO BOY HOUSE DEY FORK

gbolswag:
They should call the boyfriend.....or the hotel she goes to sleep

I hope your mom or sister gets missing. And then, I hope y'all keep this same energy.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by SportsHD: 1:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Veyyronnbad:

Just like your mama that look like Hausa goat will miss very soon

don't worry, when she's missing, I won't be insensitive to say that she went to do weekend with your landlord cos your deadbeat dad couldn't pay the rent. grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 4:09am On Jun 03, 2021
When can youths in the South West rise up and unite against ritualists amongst them. I mean, these youths should comb the bushes, every shrine and find these bastards. Kill them ASAP. After that, missing people posts on Nairaland will decrease exponentially.

6 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by gambia(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2021
I pray shes found alive.

6 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by dhenjhi(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2021
May the good God see her through whatever she's passing through wherever she is to come back home save and sound insh allah � (amen).

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2021
They should drop her number so that we can also help them to call her
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2021
What is the lady's phone number oratorOdunayo1
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2021
EvilPOTATO:
What is the lady's phone number
oratorOdunayo1
She dropped her two phones at home.

6 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2021
If she's truly missing then I hope she comes back safe but I don't want a situation where she'll come back some days later telling us that she travelled to visit her "friend" and forgot to take her phones.

1 Like

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by franklingud(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2021
I pray she be found safe and sound. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2021
01mcfadden:

She dropped her two phones at home.

That means she not missing. Probably she was being frustrated at home and left for a succor. I have been in that position before.

I left home and didn't want to have anyone contact me.
She be back and when she comes back treat her with respect and dignity

24 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2021
SportsHD:

[s]I hope your mom or sister gets missing. And then, I hope y'all keep this same energy. [s/]
I decree it unto all your family members from the oldest to the smallest you all shall go missing like a needle ....Tueh tueh tueh (blows powder)

5 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by SportsHD: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Tboyfrosh123:
I decree it unto all your family members from the oldest to the smallest you all shall go missing like a needle ....Tueh tueh tueh (blows powder)
Oshey, Mr decree. Shaa when it happens and you post it here. I'll be insensitive enough to tell you that your mom has gone to collect dick. Since your dad is incapable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by money121(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2021
No
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2021
The numbers of ladies missing dat are unannounced is many.a girl of about 17yrs has bn missing also in my area for more Dan 3months.and she's yet to be found.although d parents has losed hope on her assuming she's used already.cos it's a western state
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Xscape047: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.