Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) (61505 Views)

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing,have You Seen Her? / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing,have You Seen Her? / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by bleskid: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2021
she went to collect it .....
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by justmondris: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2021
01mcfadden:

She's not in her boyfriend's place.
She left her two phones at home.

If as busy as a CEO she could afford to deliberately leave her two phones at home, that means she is not missing. She just decided to take a break to relax her mind somewhere without any disturb but that is a very bad move.

3 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Gabbyosun: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Recent insecurity in Nigeria orchestrated by Buhari and APC will not allow us to assume she's in her boyfriend's place.

She will return safely.

She's home now.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by DeHorus: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2021
SportsHD:
don't worry, when she's missing, I won't be insensitive to say that she went to do weekend with your landlord cos your deadbeat dad couldn't pay the rent. grin
Lmao, Smackdown
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Kaybenny(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Ritualists everywhere, kidnapping everywhere, Gandoki bandits everywhere, Fulani herdsmen everywhere, insurgency (north, South East), secession everywhere.

Where we wan start to look from?
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2021
This is why Africans mentality are way far back than the Western world. Someone’s missing instead, lots of dirty frogs are commenting preek!!! I hope someday your sister get missing and you watch same comment like this all over your page

3 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Stevyne: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Don't let me lay curses on you. Everything shouldn't be a joke.
Instead make you channel that curse on Buhari (Jubril Al-sudanni and his cabals)

O Gbé oro oloro bi Iba wara.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Octopusssy(f): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2021
SportsHD:

I hope your mom or sister gets missing. And then, I hope y'all keep this same energy.
Amen to that
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Ojoro12: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2021
I heard she's been found
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Ojoro12: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2021
I heard she's been found
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by WaleToke: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2021
***Breaking News***

She's been found

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Gentlewallexy: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2021
She was found this morning. So its a stale news. Thank God anyways.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Kaybenny(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2021
debbydams:
she is back..spoke with a friend this morning nd he said she is back
Where she go?

Make us dey waist time dey type for nonsense.

All this act nai dey make I no get feelings for any missing girl.

1 Like

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by ma373733(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
With all these make ups how will I know her if I see her?

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by nwosu1982: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Thank God Almighty, she is back safe and sound . Thank you Lord . She came this morning.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by lanre9ja(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2021
She has been fund......
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Natine246(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2021
Seen ooo...thank God�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️��
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by errigdee: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2021
True revelations
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Femimichael99: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Gentlewallexy:
She was found this morning. So its a stale news. Thank God anyways.

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Beautiful lady, may she be found.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2021
May she be found safely in Jesus name...
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by iGod(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2021
Some comments here are intense irritants, why are most of you people's thoughts riddled with immoralities?

May Almighty God assist in her safe return from wherever she is. Amen.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Lazydave001(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2021
What is this country turning into??
Please follow me on Twitter I'll follow back ASAP �
Check out Dave (@lazy_dave001): https://twitter.com/lazy_dave001?s=01
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by samuel900(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Post her real pics, the make up pics will not make on identify her

1 Like

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Tboyfrosh123:
The preek is destroying her kpeksus as we speak

grin
as we speak so, me wan fi see di second pics inna full portrait.

Me love gyalis inna dem mini skirts deh cry
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by kulrunsman79(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2021
It's high time government gave empowerment to private investigators to complement to effort of our overwhelmed security outfits.

Our present security design and architecture can not adequately solve our security expectations. This kind of investigative job could easily be handled by private investigator and get feed back in due time.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Unclesamo(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Found where where did she go to?
. You ppl owe everyone an explanation. . . which is she has been found?? . . how

1 Like

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2021
Foolishness is when you tell us she's missing and refused to tell us where She went to since she's been found.
On behalf of the prick gang, I hereby declare that she eloped to enjoy some big black dick privately

5 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by khk01: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2021
They've seen her
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Kaybenny(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2021
I no blame her, as her name discribes her
( Toto made I dey yeye)

Chairman tell am to drop phone against any sex tape.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2021
How will I recognise her after all these paintings has washing up Post her unfiltered pictures
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Octopusssy(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2021
AXYZ:

I can confirm from her Facebook wall that she's been seen. Thanks OP.

Lalasticlacla
So how did she go missing in the first place?? Thank God she has been found but you just can't put everyone on a high jump without any concrete explanation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.