Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) (61502 Views)

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing,have You Seen Her? / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing,have You Seen Her? / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by integritylady(f): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
She has been found
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
SportsHD:

Oshey, Mr decree. Shaa when it happens and you post it here. I'll be insensitive enough to tell you that your mom has gone to collect dick. Since your dad is incapable. [/s]
your dad made a mistake in the style he used to fvck your mum
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
is it not the youths that are into rituals?

The youths, the elders. The stupid culture of ritual killing that has not helped us in centuries has to end.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by soulsquare24: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
She has returned safely... Pls update the news
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
I may see her without recognize her. This make up won't be there by this time. So how do I identify her now.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
E fit be say this one go collect knacks..
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Georgejeez: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kaybenny:
I no blame her, as her name discrib her ( I dey yeye)

Chairman tell am to drop phone against any sex tape.

grin
grin grin grin ;Dyou deserve one cow
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by tubosunmii(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
she has been found by her people and they thanked everyone on the radio for the fast exposure that they never knew people would be of big help. And the friend said she is fine that nothing happened but they have not asked her where she went to because they wanted her to rest
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am baffled always when people come on social media to announce cases of missing persons and afterwards when they find such people they come back and begin to jubilate or celebrate with posts having captions like "What God cannot do does not exist, Praise to God, God is great, God has done it again", especially in the cases of ladies...

This one just left her 2 phones behind and walked away to God knows where. Atleast have us know what went down, where she went to,if it was really a case of missing person. You owe us that. Not coming online to celebrate and thank God whereas she probably went to be with a guy as we've seen in most cases. I have a problem with that.

She should be probed thoroughly and made to issue a public statement of her ordeal because the public was involved fully in the search.

4 Likes

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
She has been found...

Where did she go to cheesy
Exactly...
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Akanniogo:
Thanks to you all for the love and concern shown.
Tutumade has been found, she came back home this morning
From where? Atleast tell us what happened, we deserve to know. That's how it's done.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Georgejeez: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
By reason of her facial expression in picture taken after her return ,it is safe to conclude she went for an overnight dicking spree .
They should allow her have her bath and sleep well..

For those of you who thought she was kidnapped and chastised those who assumed she went to meet MAN , hope you can now hide your heads in shame cos I know she wouldn't disclose where she went but we the Elders know ..

Last year a girl told me she wanted to go to Lagos for the first time to meet a man she met on FB , the guy didn't send a dime ,girl was going about borrowing money to go and collect preek in Lagos , she met me to lend her , I wasted all my reservoir of advice pleading with her not to make the trip , citing kidnappers , ritualists etc ,,for where , Omorte gather the money go Lag .
The guy chop her finish,,she returned to Delta with pregnancy , sharp guy block her number instanta , she again called me to borrow her money for abortion because her father may kill her , I quickly remove my head .
Since then , I don't waste my advice on any girl because it will be a total waste and any grown up girl wen miss ,I de always advice mek dem check her boyfriend house or HK

1 Like

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
You will be found alive by His grace. When will Nigerians stop this dirty game?
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by yeman1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Somethings might have happened before going out... I think maybe she's suffering from depression and she just wanna go to some places without any disturbances for a period of time . Let's find out her previous life before leaving home... something might has happened to her and she likes to lay low for a while. YOU WILL SEE HER IN PEACE VERY SOON!!!

1 Like

Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by orikoku: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
This am not so sure. This one get as he be
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by knowntous: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
find her go OMU-ARAN in Kwara state:she go dey there
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Lordswat(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
She wan blow and she don blow, so what's next?
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by gwama: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lord protect this lady.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by ofordegreat(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
oratorOdunayo1:
#MISSINGPERSON. Tutumade Adeyeye is missing

� � � READ AND SHARE

This is Moradeke Adeyeye Tutumade, the CEO & Founder of Tutumade Adeyeye Foundation who reside along Club 15, Ado Ekiti.

She left home yesterday morning about 10am and nobody knows her whereabouts till this moment.

Please, kindly report to any nearest police station or contact me on 08066397416 or 07053601582 or +234 813 610 4028 if you have any clue about her..
#tutumade
#Nairaland
Nigeria Police Force

I understand that she has been found. Correct me if am wrong, please!
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
It's unfortunate that that she's missing but those pictures can't give us her real face, by the time one see her real face you will think it's another person.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by ofordegreat(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
oratorOdunayo1:
#MISSINGPERSON. Tutumade Adeyeye is missing

� � � READ AND SHARE

This is Moradeke Adeyeye Tutumade, the CEO & Founder of Tutumade Adeyeye Foundation who reside along Club 15, Ado Ekiti.

She left home yesterday morning about 10am and nobody knows her whereabouts till this moment.

Please, kindly report to any nearest police station or contact me on 08066397416 or 07053601582 or +234 813 610 4028 if you have any clue about her..
#tutumade
#Nairaland
Nigeria Police Force

03/06/2021
_*Tutumade Found Alive*_

√The Ekiti State Police Command wishes to confirm that Miss Tutumade Adeyeye, the founder of Tutumade Adeyeye Foundation(NGO), who was declared missing on 01/06/2021, has been found alive today being 03/06/2021.

√She has been reunited with her family and thereafter taken to the hospital for medical examination.

√Details about her disappearance will be communicated as soon as the debriefing is done.

*(PPRO EKITI STATE)*
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Nairalandguru(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
She has been found.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Recent insecurity in Nigeria orchestrated by Buhari and APC will not allow us to assume she's in her boyfriend's place.

She will return safely.
And those fools said it was PDP that caused insecurity.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by youngmoney4me(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oh take heart kiss
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Dantee8433: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Let's all try and be wise.... Try to dey tell at least two people about ur movement incase... I'm coming is not a location...
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Gjmff: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Dayosal: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
I pray she will be found safely by God's grace. Please help a jobless brother I need a job around osogbo city I'm an HND holder please fellow niralander. 08023717034
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mbahdi!!!how many times did I called you?
Dey have rethink before you talk now...at least, your brain dey work small small now. aah!

mbahdi:
The numbers of ladies missing dat are unannounced is many.a girl of about 17yrs has bn missing also in my area for more Dan 3months.and she's yet to be found.although d parents has losed hope on her assuming she's used already.cos it's a western state
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by mosesaigbe(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Divine intervention
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by Clinton207: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2021
May she be found safe in Jesus name.
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by isaacology3000(m): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Thank God, she's safely back home.
She has reunited with her family
Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2021
The family and she owes us an explanation of what really happened. You cant just alert the sympathy and interest of the public then suddenly not at least say what happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.