Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market (3873 Views)

Port Harcourt: Destruction Of Shops At Ikoku Spare Parts Market Begins (photos) / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
RobbStark:

Stop yarning trash.
Does it look like a place demolish.

That area of land has been sold by the owners and don't forget, the former gov wanted to remove them from there to Eriebe but didn't finish the construction of their new site.

You are not here in Port Harcourt and as such you don't have the fact.

Btw, have you seen any trader or spare part dealer crying that his goods n shop was demolished.

Make calls and come quote me

Direct this your explanation to the op that opened the useless thread..
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wicked and wike.......
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by tamonokare: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The OP should be kind enough to post in details why the market was demolished .

The op has bad intentions.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by YungMillionaire: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
I still remember here on nairaland when Ibos were praising Wike when they were not his victims, now that Wike is attacking them, they hate Wike. One thing I hate in this life is inconsistency and hypocrisy. Stay one place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by AntiBMC(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
RobbStark:

Stop yarning trash.
Does it look like a place demolish.

That area of land has been sold by the owners and don't forget, the former gov wanted to remove them from there to Eriebe but didn't finish the construction of their new site.

You are not here in Port Harcourt and as such you don't have the fact.

Btw, have you seen any trader or spare part dealer crying that his goods n shop was demolished.

Make calls and come quote me

Don't blame him... some paid miscreants here are changing the narrative nd posting inciting comments so he jus reacted.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Freestainworld(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Wike doesn't tolerate any nonsense from ipigidiots and lost jews from land of dying sun, this man gets balls and i like him for that
so the spare part dealers belongs to Igbos, don't let the hatred you exhibit for a particular tribe to consume you, more like stoping the hausas from doing business in portharcourt because olyou think they are Boko haram.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Freestainworld(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Man with balls

Big hairy ballz
so this is how to get balls, to exhibit wickedness on a tribe, more like saying because Boko haram is from the north, hausas shouldn't be allowed to do business with other tribe's, before you talk, try to listen to your inner self and stop hating.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Freestainworld(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
I love Wike for his bravery
Igbos will keep prospering, power is transient, he will now down in shame last last.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Umsworld: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is this what you call demolition?
This building looks like what is up for renovation
Everyday you are looking for whose name to drag to the mud.Always crying victim
This is what demolition looks like below

Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by EagleNest(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bad belle people wey dey have mental problem over Igbos matter, sorry ooo!
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Everfrank(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2021
cocolacec:
Gov Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts Market in Port Harcourt
Unverified story.
He may have carried out some usual demolitions along the way to pave way for public infrastructure. He can't demolish the whole of Ikoku market that I know.
Check your facts.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by idahme(m): 3:04am On Jun 03, 2021
JackBaueress1:
It doesn’t stop Igbos in Rivers State from progressing.

Wicked Wike

I guess he is doing that for the ongoing flyover construction at that point.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by idahme(m): 3:07am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
Just so u know, Wike didn't demolish cos of igbos, he wants to build a flyover there

I really don't understand why people don't go through facts before commenting with hate, this is the first post describing the reason for the demolition. That flyover can't go ahead with those building in place.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by afube: 3:20am On Jun 03, 2021
topboss:
WHO GO SUFFER AM?

THE PEOPLE THAT NEED CAR SPARE PART?

THE TRADERS CAN EASILY RELOCATE TO ONITSHA OR SO EVEN AKWA IBOM OR CALABAR.

Actually, the spare parts traders can easily relocate to any suitable land across the IMO river bridge to Abia state........... it is akin to relocating teju Osho market to elsewhere in Lagos island, Abia state its that close to central port Harcourt. Their customers will simply cross the bridge to their new site, I do not know why past and the present governors of abia state are so dull ! They should have developed a master plan for abia lands across from rivers state.

ASABA IS STILL THERE, NOT TO MENTION ENUGU.

MUMU MAN!
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2021
YungMillionaire:
I still remember here on nairaland when Ibos were praising Wike when they were not his victims, now that Wike is attacking them, they hate Wike. One thing I hate in this life is inconsistency and hypocrisy. Stay one place.

As in...

I laugh and laugh when they attack Wike now.

They were worshipping him like the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Now he's flogging some sense into them.

Other Nigerians disdained the uncouth, thuggish nature of Wike but because the pigs & idiots usually talk without sense, they saw him as their kinsman in the good, old days.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by ruggedtimi(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2021
FBIBOT:
W. I. C. K. E. D
wicked how?? Have you been to that place at night ??... They were served papers of eviction and I am sure a new location was allocated to them ..
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by otokx(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2021
tamonokare:

The op has bad intentions.

true
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by naijadrivablog: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Ah! See where I de go buy parts before sad
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Hundredfold4lif(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2021
IDIOTIC FOOLS WON'T TELL NAIRALAND READERS THAT SPARE PARTS DEALERS HAVE BEEN SEVERALLY TOLD TO MOVE AS GOVERNMENT WAS POISED TO CONSTRUCT A FLYOVER THERE. DID "WICKED WIKE" DESTROY THEIR GOODS? GOVERNMENT WILL PAY FOR THE STRUCTURES BEEN DEMOLISHED TO LANDLORDS! SO WHY THE MISINFORMATION?
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Ekpeitit(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2021
cocolacec:
Gov Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts Market in Port Harcourt
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Ekpeitit(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Good job Wike,send those stupid Biafrans out of Port Harcourt and the entire Niger Delta.
Ewu Biafra.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by jude79(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Seeeker:
That's what they got for shouting Edo no be Ragos.

Once they move, Rivers indigenes will move into the business. Edo no be Rivers

hahaha, ignorance is bliss, enjoy.
Once the king of Babylon took the monies and wealth from all the rich people in his land, and shared it among the citizens equally, but five years later, he noticed that those who were poor before, are now poor again, and those who were rich before, are now rich again, no miracle will make a man who doesn't work hard and know the principle of making money rich, unless he resorts to crime.
Re: Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
jude79:

hahaha, ignorance is bliss, enjoy.
Once the king of Babylon took the monies and wealth from all the rich people in his land, and shared it among the citizens equally, but five years later, he noticed that those who were poor before, are now poor again, and those who were rich before, are now rich again, no miracle will make a man who doesn't work hard and know the principle of making money rich, unless he resorts to crime.

Edo no be Rivers

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / Suggestions On How To Improve The Nigerian Police / Recommend A System And Form Of Government For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.