Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? (3887 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / I Visited A Redpiller Today (photo) / This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by LegitGuy22: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
stanliwise:

You need not know.
Redpill is theory of playing ahead in your relationship.
But I have stated why redpill isn’t looking at the bigger picture.

It is concentrating on manipulative women and theories and not how you can be the right man with the right woman.

It has little for relationship.

I am way ahead of that game.

Aren’t you shocked why married men aren’t really in your thread?

Do they call the mother of the their children hoes? And allow every scrum of the earth address their spouse?

No redpill has nothing for married men nor men looking for a healthy relationship.

Redpill is a lie packaged in falsehood. It promises sex and getting laid, women control to its loyals.

Learn to look at things from the top.

Where is the top if I may ask?
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by LegitGuy22: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
You know nothing about Rollo, no wonder.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
LegitGuy22:

Where is the top if I may ask?
Ok
The top means the big picture.

Forward means manipulations and games, creating attractions and getting people to do your biddings, enjoying yourself and all.

Top means looking at it from a deeper and more wider and higher perspective.

No matter what games you play you must be a man of substance.

You must be socially intelligent,
Have future goals,
Have maturity, be accountable, and responsibile. Infact in other words your true self.

All sort of tactics can lure and control people but as soon as people spend a lot of time with you hoping for that big thing you have always pretended you have. The moment they wait for so long and can’t see it. No matter how dumb such partner or follower are, they would one day see you in your true color.

Manipulations and games help you attract and get quick result but it never keeps anything, nothing!!!. Have you not seen when a man marries a so called pretty high value lady and after five years he begin to resent and want nothing to do with same lady? Also same goes for a man too. Have you not seen situations after a lot of manipulation and tactics fail so much and a lady/wife is forced to abandoned a man he so much love and tout about??
Business, economic, religion call any other field, after all the lies a point would come that games and manipulation can’t save you. Only substance.

So if a man who is the right man play games and and later turn out to be intelligent man. No one needs to be disappointed. When situations and trying times of real event like make mature decisions and life plans would manipulation and tactics help you?

But you see all those boys gathering and looking for manipulation tactics, they would get laid(maybe), but when time for

Fatherhood to their children,
Spotting the right partner as a mother figure for their children.
Identifying healthy relationship,
Spending time with the right people.

They would then understand the mistakes of looking forward without looking from the top first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2021
StacyO:
Aside being obsessed about knacks (sex and women), of what importance are redpillers to the society?

I can clearly understand misogyny (I direct nail hit perfectly on the head).

Practically, the redpill doesn't give solutions. It only instructs on the games women play and the nature of women.

People that doesn't matter to the society hiding under the covers of bottled emotions.

I calmed down to wonder exactly how this would be beneficial to the society, what makes redpillers special? (Not like they're Bill Gate), even sex is just for a few minutes.

How come women are the center of the whole discussion? (It makes them obsessed, confused, loss of focus, embittered and definitely there would be sexual starvation.

I had to paste this here cause it's quite bothering how this movement is doing more harm than good. Breeding potential serial rapists who only see women as sex objects and pushing them back into the society.

Let's all be guided please. Social media has done enough harm already.

I came across this thread too and felt like sharing tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/6547391/reality-every-guy-need-know#101562546

You are Wailing kid.. grin grin grin grin

All that nonsense you listed is what Feminism and feminist stand for against men..
You can cry Us a river..
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
flyinnizam:
who is this fool. redpill has nothing to do wit misogynist.

Yeah

I equally noticed it has everything to do with violence.
Being uncivilized and uncouth.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rozcol:
They don't ever discuss that,never.
It's quite obvious.

Funny enough gender based violence always have the m committing against the f.
But, the f is are the most devious beings on planet earth.

Isn't it funny. How a Redpiller will believe he's a Demi-god whereas all he wants is to get laid.

And to think they cover up by saying women have been exposed. Duh

There's no way you'll live on this planet earth and won't spend a dime on any woman.
It's a MUST.

Y'all can seriously face your studies, after it all your missing rib will still useless it on the long run.

I created this thread cause I wanted to see what they have to say.
But, girl am I disappointed.

Repeating same line, same talk about women. Just like zombies

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
this is your own opinion nd it doesnt count here i thank god for letting me know about trp at this age
Why would it?
Redpill is a common phrase repetition. "Women"

And it doesn't count for men with better things to do.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Nasww22nasww: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hg

1 Like

Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by aomine(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE , I JUST WANT TO LAUGH AT EVERY UNFORTUNATE SOUL IN THIS THREAD INCLUDING THE GIRLS , HAVE YOU ALL ASKED YOURSELF HOW THIS LONG LONG TALK IS ADDING ANYTHING TO YOUR LIVES , YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC IF YOU ARE A REAL REDPILLER AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT STANDS FOR THEN YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TRY AND DEFEND IT JUST IGNORE AS FOR THE GIRLS LEAVE REDPILLERS ALONE AND CONCENTRATE ON PAYING YOUR RENT,NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU VACATIONING IN DUBAI grin grin
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by aomine(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE, LISTEN RAPE,MURDER, VIOLENCE, ASSAULT THIS CRIMES ARE COMMITED BY SIMPS,AND LOW VALUE WEAK INSECURE MEN WHO ARE ANGRY THE WORLD FOR NOT REGARDING THEM OR RESPECTING THEM
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE, LISTEN RAPE,MURDER, VIOLENCE, ASSAULT THIS CRIMES ARE COMMITED BY SIMPS,AND LOW VALUE WEAK INSECURE MEN WHO ARE ANGRY THE WORLD FOR NOT REGARDING THEM OR RESPECTING THEM
Well this describe a redpill.
They are the ones looking for female respect.
They are the ones angry
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by aomine(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
stanliwise:

Well this describe a redpill.
They are the ones looking for female respect.
They are the ones angry
QUITE WRONG REDPILLERS HAVE ACCEPTED THAT RESPECT WOULD HAVE TO BE EARNED AND THAT IS WHY WE PREACH SELF IMPROVEMENT THE PEOPLE WHO RAPE, MURDER HAVE GIVEN UP ON SELF IMPROVEMENT AND SUNK INTO MISERY THESE SET OF PEOPLE ARE CALLED INCELS PLEASE WE REDPILLERS ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES DONT COMPARE US TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN UP AND CHOOSE TO HURT PEOPLE INSTEAD
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
aomine:
QUITE WRONG REDPILLERS HAVE ACCEPTED THAT RESPECT WOULD HAVE TO BE EARNED AND THAT IS WHY WE PREACH SELF IMPROVEMENT THE PEOPLE WHO RAPE, MURDER HAVE GIVEN UP ON SELF IMPROVEMENT AND SUNK INTO MISERY THESE SET OF PEOPLE ARE CALLED INCELS PLEASE WE REDPILLERS ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES DONT COMPARE US TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN UP AND CHOOSE TO HURT PEOPLE INSTEAD
You said simp and you’re calling them incels.
Redpill are just a step to incels.

Redpill means incel Starter Pack

But here is one thing.
Redpill guys lie a lot.
Mischievous
Only consider self interest,
Talk and nag about women endlessly,
Conquering women in the smallest possible way is the only massage to their ego.

So redpill is a life of rat race, the fight against women is an eternity fight.
Why no concentrate on men improvement rather than gender war?
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by reigncalif1: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
pls u guys should not try to defend redpill...it's being learn by fire by force when life experience hit u...thank God I find redpill...if u don't want it that's is own decision it's not mine..and if u want me to defend it then u have to wait till eternity because u can't expect me to defend a way of life that u are actually seeing...it's faulty
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
reigncalif1:
pls u guys should not try to defend redpill...it's being learn by fire by force when life experience hit u...thank God I find redpill...if u don't want it that's is own decision it's not mine..and if u want me to defend it then u have to wait till eternity because u can't expect me to defend a way of life that u are actually seeing...it's faulty
Youre only in your planet with your own life experience
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
StacyO:
Aside being obsessed about knacks (sex and women), of what importance are redpillers to the society?

I can clearly understand misogyny (I direct nail hit perfectly on the head).

Practically, the redpill doesn't give solutions. It only instructs on the games women play and the nature of women.

People that doesn't matter to the society hiding under the covers of bottled emotions.

I calmed down to wonder exactly how this would be beneficial to the society, what makes redpillers special? (Not like they're Bill Gate), even sex is just for a few minutes.

How come women are the center of the whole discussion? (It makes them obsessed, confused, loss of focus, embittered and definitely there would be sexual starvation.

I had to paste this here cause it's quite bothering how this movement is doing more harm than good. Breeding potential serial rapists who only see women as sex objects and pushing them back into the society.

Let's all be guided please. Social media has done enough harm already.

I came across this thread too and felt like sharing tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/6547391/reality-every-guy-need-know#101562546
u were in my dream last night
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by WinterMinter(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
I never want to be a part of this,but I'm inclined to improvise.

I don't get it are you a male or a female or a fe-male?

Let us dive into the religion,the bible states that women were created to become companion to man,and through out the entire old testament,the sole purpose of women is for pleasure and offspring bearing.

that goes to the baby mama part.

Like they were tutoring you above,which you refuse to heed, TRP is all about understanding the inner workings of a woman and also to be good at manipulation.

You may see manipulation as a cruel thing,but believe me,we subconsciously Practice it everyday.
stanliwise:

Bad vibes is when you form a habit of pointing out wrong without any intention to find solutions.

Also You’re really confused.

“All women are the same”, “all women are hoes”

Now tell me how does such statement point out anything good for a man with a future.

Abi shey English too hard like this ni?
There is simply no future for a person looking for a partner nor wanting to become a father.

So fatherhood, husband and family makes no sense in redpill.

I can barely see any married people in your midst. Infact aren’t you concerned about such?

I am engaging you so other people reading would learn.

I have no intention of changing you, you’re one in 7 billion people. Of what use is changing you.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
WinterMinter:
I never want to be a part of this,but I'm inclined to improvise.

I don't get it are you a male or a female or a fe-male?

Let us dive into the religion,the bible states that women were created to become companion to man,and through out the entire old testament,the sole purpose of women is for pleasure and offspring bearing.

that goes to the baby mama part.

Like they were tutoring you above,which you refuse to heed, TRP is all about understanding the inner workings of a woman and also to be good at manipulation.

You may see manipulation as a cruel thing,but believe me,we subconsciously Practice it everyday.
You never read the Bible then

Manipulation is not cruel, so why are you calling manipulative women hoe?
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by WinterMinter(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Alright then, pinpoint a place in the old testament where woman exceed what I just wrote.
stanliwise:

You never read the Bible then

Manipulation is not cruel, so why are you calling manipulative women hoe?
Hoes aren't manipulative,they are just gullible and greedy
You're only being hypocritical if you said you don't manipulate in any way
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
WinterMinter:
Alright then, pinpoint a place in the old testament where woman exceed what I just wrote.

Hoes aren't manipulative,they are just gullible and greedy
You're only being hypocritical if you said you don't manipulate in any way
Wow wow wow wow So hoes are not manipulative women?
Wow new understanding I just got

Genesis 2 a more detailed account of the creation of the two human beings that reveals differences in their God-given functions and responsibilities. God did not create the man and the woman at the same time, but rather He created Adam first and Eve later for the specific purpose of being Adam’s helper. Eve was equal to Adam, but she was given the role and duty of submitting to him. Although the word “helper” carries very positive connotations—even being used of God Himself as the helper of Israel (Deut. 33:7; Ps. 33:20)
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by blazepascal(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Redpill was only meant for manipulative women.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Truthabulabula(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
StacyO
How many dicks this week??
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Truthabulabula(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
StacyO:

Why would it?
Redpill is a common phrase repetition. "Women"

And it doesn't count for men with better things to do.

It does.
Men are wise now.

Your ass an boobs doesn't matter too.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Truthabulabula(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:
Wow wow wow wow So hoes are not manipulative women?
Wow new understanding I just got

Genesis 2 a more detailed account of the creation of the two human beings that reveals differences in their God-given functions and responsibilities. God did not create the man and the woman at the same time, but rather He created Adam first and Eve later for the specific purpose of being Adam’s helper. Eve was equal to Adam, but she was given the role and duty of submitting to him. Although the word “helper” carries very positive connotations—even being used of God Himself as the helper of Israel (Deut. 33:7; Ps. 33:20)

What are you doing?

Stop SIMPing
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truthabulabula:

What are you doing?

Stop SIMPing
I am simp, let me ask you something.

What does redpill says about randy men ?
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Truthabulabula(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

I am simp, let me ask you something.

What does redpill says about randy men ?
The redpill isn't designedly for all tom dick and hoe.

Was designed against women with zero things to offer.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truthabulabula:

The redpill isn't designedly for all tom dick and hoe.

Was designed against women with zero things to offer.
But any of you guys barely confess any good female exist.

It makes redpill unfit for people looking out for a healthy relationship
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Truthabulabula(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

But any of you guys barely confess any good female exist.

It makes redpill unfit for people looking out for a healthy relationship
Yes
We discuss the females manipulating nature and how to deal with it.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abba114:
u were in my dream last night

And I ministered to you ?
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by stanliwise(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Yes
We discuss the females manipulating nature and how to deal with it.
So just manipulative women
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
blazepascal:
Redpill was only meant for manipulative women.

Yeah
But, all women are categorized as same.
Re: Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? by Truthabulabula(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

So just manipulative women
Yes.

So yo see
Nothing wrong with the redpill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" / Fornication Can Bring Misfortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.