Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy (4420 Views)

NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) / Who Knows About 8 Figure Fiverr Academy By Bim Remi Lawal / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by abelee(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who has heard of the 8 figure fiverr academy by Bim Remi Lawal. I attended one of their webinars promising whoever to make whoever subscribes to their platform make money through fiverr if they pay a certain amount of money to subscribe.

Who has attended their webinar before?

Are they for real?

In this Buhari economy, pesin gats to dey very careful before paying for anything online

Abeg gbogbo ile, anyone here with insights?
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by tolajay: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
LOL!

I've seen his YouTube ads a couple of times.

The initial ones were tacky. He had to redo and they look better for someone serious about making money.

I don't have an idea of the course content or effectiveness, but I'll be willing to have access to it.

What are your thoughts? Are you interested in getting the material?

abelee:
Who has heard of the 8 figure fiverr academy by Bim Remi Lawal. I attended one of their webinars promising whoever to make whoever subscribes to their platform make money through fiverr if they pay a certain amount of money to subscribe.

Are they for real?

In this Buhari economy, pesin gats to dey very careful before paying for anything online

Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by Leoucu(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Also interested in this
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by Siredmond(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
I attended the webinar, it sound so good to me .But I can't pay #20'000 for that course alone.
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by abelee(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Siredmond:
I attended the webinar, it sound so good to me .But I can't pay #20'000 for that course alone.

My thots exactly. N20k is too much to pay for that course
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by FA13(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for the info provided here.
It has helped me deciding registering for the webinar or not.
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by timifaithus(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
abelee:

My thots exactly. N20k is too much to pay for that course

I can get you the course for a token
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by barny95(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Siredmond:
I can recommend a cheaper one for you If you want
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by jubfuns: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
How can I get it for a token
timifaithus:

I can get you the course for a token
Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by Zhirinovsky: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why people fall for cheap scams like this is beyond me.

If he knows something special that can make 8 figure salary from fiverr, you think he will share it with in order for you to destroy his monopoly? You are their market, your 20k is their market.

You don't need to attend any webinar to start up I fiverr, there are even threads here that can help you freely.

abelee:

Are they for real?

Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by Mozaey: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please help with some of the threads, thanks

Zhirinovsky:

If he knows something special that can make 8 figure salary from fiverr, you think he will share it with in order for you to destroy his monopoly? You are their market, your 20k is their market.

You don't need to attend any webinar to start up I fiverr, there are even threads here that can help you freely.

Re: Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy by hackwi(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Zhirinovsky:

It is true that 20k is the market but then for someone who understands what he is looking will understand that no course is almost useless. Somehow it will teach you something new, that is one reason I will want to purchase the course. If I get people we can collaborate with, then we can subsidize and get the course at lower price for each... Win win for all

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tips On Fast Food Business (especially In Relation To Control) / Questions On Non-Interest Banking For Mallam Sanusi / Amazing Modern Kitchen Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.