Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu (1956 Views)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Unlawful Logging Of Milliken Hill: Enugu Govt Issues Final Warning To Defaulters / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by supercase1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mr Nnamdi Kanu,it's evident that u have nothing to lose in the east that's why u want to push our enemies to invade alaigbo and attack us with impunity all in the name of fighting ipob. buhari latest body language is an evident on what's is about to befall the 5 SE states.

U quite know that u are not well equipped to face the Nigerian security forces,u can't even afford rifles for your fighters,and also u don't have the diplomatic connections u claim u have but u stubbornly insist in this Ur doomed liberation pattern of using Igbo lives to count scores.

Kanu,as long as u remain adamant on leading innocent and gullible Igbos to their graves,you and your family would forever be haunted by the blood of all innocent Igbo people that died on account of your scam,and u shall never know peace all through your life.

Just as u are in exile you would be in exile pepertually from igboland till you die

(Weeps)......

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by peacekante: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thank you for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
And igbos are praying and supporting MNK, the same People who claim to care for the igbos was rejoicing when Buhari order to kill the igbos...
May the enemies of igbos die miserable...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Mexzy4sho(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Have to agree with you on this.

I can't even travel to my Villa again make them no tag me UGM shoot. I believe this Biafra can be achieved in a more peaceful way. Death must not be a factor for break-up. Don't stay abroad and be inviting war cause you are not going to be there when the shooting starts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by supercase1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

I can't even travel to my Villa again make them no tag me UGM shoot. I believe this Biafra can be achieved in a more peaceful way. Death must not be a factor for break-up. Don't stay abroad and be inviting war cause you are not going to be there when the shooting starts.
Exactly bro,what Igbos need to work on now is our economic power and connections with world powers so that when we had pulled enough resources together we can demand for our nation peacefully in one voice and there won't be bloodshed just as Singapore broke from malaysia,that's what Kanu ought to be working on but rather that liar is busy instigating warfare from exile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
They are coming to call you afonja and coward for not wanting bloodshed on your region

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
supercase1:
Mr Nnamdi Kanu,it's evident that u have nothing to lose in the east that's why u want to push our enemies to invade alaigbo and attack us with impunity all in the name of fighting ipob. buhari latest body language is an evident on what's is about to befall the 5 SE states.

U quite know that u are not well equipped to face the Nigerian security forces,u can't even afford rifles for your fighters,and also u don't have the diplomatic connections u claim u have but u stubbornly insist in this Ur doomed liberation pattern of using Igbo lives to count scores.

Kanu,as long as u remain adamant on leading innocent and gullible Igbos to their graves,you and your family would forever be haunted by the blood of all innocent Igbo people that died on account of your scam,and u shall never know peace all through your life.

Just as u are in exile you would be in exile pepertually from igboland till you die

(Weeps)......

Afonjazz it will never be well with you.

Leave Biafra, leave MNK alone.

Do the above and have peace.

You're happy with Buhari's threats of genocide on Biafrans?

I tell you the truth, this Pharaoh you see today will perish in the red sea of Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

You weren't going to travel to your village with the way Fulani killer herdsmen were marauding in the east. It was just a matter of time they over ran u. Instead of complaining you better arm yourself.

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
supercase1:

Exactly bro,what Igbos need to work on now is our economic power and connections with world powers so that when we had pulled enough resources together we can demand for our nation peacefully in one voice and there won't be bloodshed just as Singapore broke from malaysia,that's what Kanu ought to be working on but rather that liar is busy instigating warfare from exile

You will never have Biafra without a war.

Most of you don't know the Fulani's. They won't stop until they enslave you all.

Defend your family, defend your ancestral homeland. Don't give an inch to Fulani terrorist.

Igbo's will regret it if they fail to support Nnamdi KANU now.

2 Likes

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Jump360: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
adadike:
They are coming to call you afonja and coward for not wanting bloodshed on your region

Anytime I see this your name ehn, yellow potato cheesy
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
adadike:

Ada, the op is a coward and we know where they come from, they are AFONJAZZ.
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by SmartPolician: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

Stop daydreaming.

Nobody will give you anything in Nigeria if you don't become violent.

The only language that northerners understand is war.

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by peacekante: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You will never have Biafra without a war.

Most of you don't know the Fulani's. They won't stop until they enslave you all.

Defend your family, defend your ancestral homeland. Don't give an inch to Fulani terrorist.

Igbo's will regret it if they fail to support Nnamdi KANU now.

Please what kind of foolery is this one again bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by duro4chang(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
You are wasting your warning.
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by GodblessMNK(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Idiot.. U want KANU to stop.. What were you doing when fulanis were killing us in the east? What's the difference? Did buhari gave out threats to them? Did he send army to SE to safeguard us as he's doing now? Wat was MNK crime? He created ESN to work in the forest. Have you forgotten there was once a security team called forest guard set up by SE governors? What brought about UGM? Was it not when the police and army started attacking ESN that UGM started to function just to keep the police busy?

Mad people everywhere.. I was born the SW , my best friend till date is from NE. That doesn't mean I will forget my people in SE to perish because I have a good life.. God forbid.. Fools

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Freestainworld(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
The main problem in the East lies with our politicians, the people in the East have lost confidence in them, reason why this Kanu issue is happening, if our people can focus on building the East both in infrastructure, security, at least let's start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:
And igbos are praying and supporting MNK, the same People who claim to care for the igbos was rejoicing when Buhari order to kill the igbos...
May the enemies of igbos die miserable...
God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by BiafIntel: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
adadike:
We don't need your useless crocodile afonja cry. Cry for your afonja region first. The fact is we must bring down the contraption called nigeria and it's already 99% done. Freedom loading remaining 1%

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Miserable Unity Beggars everywhere...
Very irritating bunch..

2 Likes

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by BiafIntel: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
The main problem in the East lies with our politicians, the people in the East have lost confidence in them, reason why this Kanu issue is happening, if our people can focus on building the East both in infrastructure, security, at least let's start from there.
Go and start your rubbish in your region. All we want in East is Biafra and nothing else.
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Brimstone77: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
ODE!!

Soldiers kill igbos you blame kanu

Armed rubbers attack a bank you blame kanu

Motor get accident you blame kanu

Buhari threatened to kill igbos you blame kanu.

Unknown gun men kill police you blame kanu..

Fulani herdsmen attack and kill igbos you blame kanu

Now let me ask you..

Have kanu ever admitted being responsible for those crimes you are accusing him of??

Didn't you watch the video where BRF claimed responsibility of the activities of unknown gun men? Is kanu the leader of BRF?

What moral justification does bubari regime that could attack armed bandits in the north because they don't want to destroy their ecosystem have to invade or kill an igbo person??

If you're truly an igbo man then shame on you!!

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Ada, the op is a coward and we know where they come from, they are AFONJAZZ.

Actually the op is a coward. As against our very brave dilector who bolted with his tail between his legs to the UK at the first sign of trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

I would ask you clowns again,
What did the people of Benue do to be killed and displaced?
I don't remember them having a Kanu or engaging security forces, or even threatening to leave Nigeria,

Question 2, why do you think Kyari went out of his way to enthrone Hope Uzodinma?

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by okigbojihad: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
isee!!!!!!
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by okigbojihad: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
peacekante:

Please what kind of foolery is this one again bikonu?

I'm tired of these people.
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and his miscreants want to play loto with Igbo lives.
God forbid their plans to succeed.
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by BiafIntel: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Igbo lovers are crying. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has really hit them hard where it hurts. Useful idiot unity beggars. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by weslay: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Igbos needs to call NK to order. The silence of governors, traditional leaders and Igbo elite is deafening
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
supercase1:

(Weeps)......

you are a coward are you sure you are descendants of 1967?
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

How can you go to your village when bandits has chased your community away in Katsina. Fulani claiming Igbo.
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
you people think this is a joke right,mark my word UN would be stationed at head bridge onicha to settle this matter,no going back on this biafra and i pity the sabos and efulefus,you people dont just get it we are tired of staying with ya all,we want freedom,you hate so y do you want us to still be together
Re: Final Warning To Nnamdi Kanu by Kondomatic(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

I have two things to say to you.

1. Tell Nnamdi to withdraw ESN and Fulani will kill the people you travel to the village to see.
Las las, you won't still travel.

2. If Baifra or anything can be achieved peacefully in Nigeria, Uwazurike would have done it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Biafrans Protest At The UK Consulate In Texas, USA- Pictures / Retired Rear Admiral Festus Porbeni Backs New Navy Base In Kano State. / Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.