Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work (30190 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by LegendHero(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Armaggedon:
But he is the one doing all the rants?

It doesn’t sound like that to me tho.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Tinubuadvocate: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tell me you don't meant it igbo don't have juju guru mahraji said igbo leaders must come to apologize for things to start working for .
goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

IF you are man with Big hairy ballz as the full below said, move around Rivers state without fulanis security.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by goodnessme1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tell me you don't meant it igbo don't have juju guru mahraji said igbo leaders must come to apologize for things to start working for .
For what to start working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Armaggedon: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
LegendHero:

It doesn’t sound like that to me tho.
it wouldn't. It takes a sound mind to spot the rants of a thug.

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Tinubuadvocate: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Okija and amaodiah.
goodnessme1:
For what to start working?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
TWITTER IS A PROPAGANDA SOCIA MEDIA AND AN OPEN FIELD FOR PROMOTING ANARCHY.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by goodnessme1(f): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Okija and amaodiah.
I don't hate time to massage fools.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Mchawi(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin grin

I pity IPOB`s when Ikwerre`s face them.. They are a very bloody ethnic group and war mongers.

I do call them "Ikwerre Bottle" which was derived from Ikwerre Bu o` tu

In all, I love the tribe!

Ikwerre Meka o!

Where do you think the ipob are getting their fortifications from? No juju is supreme so chill

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by pquaver(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When a man who always brags not to be afraid of you always mentions your name at any given time then he is definitely afraid of you cheesy

He is afraid of the revenge of the genocide he committed against Obigbo people but he can never outrun his shadow.

Just a little shot from ESN boys and watch Wike pee in his panties

Hmmm Deep. That means Igbos, Igbos and Esn especially Nnamdi kanu are afraid of Buhari.. Wow now I understand. Hmmm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by tydi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Truth is every reasonable person will hate an average Igbo person

You really a yam that needs to be eaten by a goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Litmus: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2021
kendrick9:
Imagine trying to wage against a country relying on juju charms in this 21st century undecided

Imagine folks that believe in juju running a Nation undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by DerideGull(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2021
I do not think Wike sleeps due to fear from IPOB activities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 03, 2021
kendrick9:
Imagine trying to wage war against a country relying on juju charms in this 21st century undecided
Build your country on JUJU
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by fozapi(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
The Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike has advised residents of the state not be scared or afraid of members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The firey leader made this comment on Tuesday while addressing youths in Ahoada area of the state. He stated that with all the ‘juju’ IPOB members carry, they are still being neutralised by security agents. In his words;

“When people say IPOB, they are carrying Juju, no problem! That’s what you’re saying…but what is happening? Are they not dying?”

“So let nobody deceive you with that ‘juju’. Don’t ever you.”

He also warned criminals in the state to repent before the long arm of the law catches up with them

“All of you criminals that are here, take today 2nd of June 2021 and repent. if you don’t repent, the period has come, you will die. Your parents will not bury you.”

“We will bury you like vulture, either your hand will cut off or they will blow your head off. Your parents will not even know that you’re dead”
, he said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/dont-let-ipob-scare-you-with-juju-it-does-not-work-wike-warns-rivers-residents/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

this little hitler wont learn from okorocha,do you guys remember how okorocha was treated,wikes own wont be funny,power really intoxicates and most times i ask is this guy really a lawyer?he is a disgrace to that profession

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by engrchykae(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin grin

I pity IPOB`s when Ikwerre`s face them.. They are a very bloody ethnic group and war mongers.

Ikwerre Meka o!
Ikwerre bu otu means ikwerre is one.
Ikwerres are lost IGBOS, disconnected IGBOS
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by engrchykae(m): 2:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

He is an Ikwerre.
They are rabidly Igbophobic by default.

Go to their villages in Portharcourt and see for yourself.
as an imolite,I can understand why the ikwerre hate IGBOS.
My elders told us that back in the days,when the last group of the Oru group whose settlement started from mgbidi to diobu settled in Diobi.
The IGBOS of the hinterland started banishing criminal elements among us to the coast and it happened to be a terrible place at that time,with dirty ocean air,hence the word umukuruishi(those who breath bad ocean air)
The banished criminal elements mixed with core riverine people and harboured that hatred against the hinterland.
Am sorry for the situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by technicalWriter: 4:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Imagine trying to wage war against a country relying on juju charms in this 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Uzomacharles: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin grin

Ikwerre Meka o!

People who are willing to kill there brother for 2KM of land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by igbowoman: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2021
Look at the type of people we have as leaders.
Motor park touts

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Ishilove: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2021
This is laughable coming from occultic men who have cooked themselves well in jazz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by DLuciano: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2021
temitope27:
Is he right or wrong? But juju dey abeg no let wike deceive you cos himself get juju

What is juju? Don't be deceived, flee evil and handover your life to Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2021
The spirit of death speaks through politicians.

From Buhari to Wike, they all threaten Igbos and show their hatred of the Igbos also known as Indigenous People of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Lmao, only a mumu will be scared of IPIG fake juju.
The shit didn't work for that ikonso reta@d that was wasted by the police wearing a stupid looking trash shirt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by hakeem4(m): 4:58am On Jun 03, 2021
actually every right thinking person knows charm does not work

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59am On Jun 03, 2021
“All of you criminals that are here, take today 2nd of June 2021 and repent. if you don’t repent, the period has come, you will die. Your parents will not bury you.”

“We will bury you like vulture, either your hand will cut off or they will blow your head off. Your parents will not even know that you’re dead
”, he said.
linefyn:
The only man that ipob are afraid of.
GBAMSOLUTELY!! grin cheesy wink

The mental animal called Cownu right now......

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Okoyouth: 5:02am On Jun 03, 2021
This smoker shoot up your dirty mouth,you pig fool,IPOB matter will kill you one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 03, 2021
The only man that ipob are afraid of.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.