Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work (30224 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by riczy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
No comment
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by ajl: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hear what's coming out from the mouth of a state governor. God know the number of innocent lives that has been exterminated under his command. This man will one day get the same treatment he meted out to others.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by 02Kebreal(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
kendrick9:
Imagine trying to wage war against a country relying on juju charms in this 21st century undecided
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by chrisxxx(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
How can you come from BINI and still own Igbo language? grin
Do they speak Igbo language in Bini, the land of your ancestors? grin
Unfortunately what I speak is a Nigerian language unlike you who claim to be Jew but contend my language with me.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by jude79(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
engrchykae:
as an imolite,I can understand why the ikwerre hate IGBOS.
My elders told us that back in the days,when the last group of the Oru group whose settlement started from mgbidi to diobu settled in Diobi.
The IGBOS of the hinterland started banishing criminal elements among us to the coast and it happened to be a terrible place at that time,with dirty ocean air,hence the word umukuruishi(those who breath bad ocean air)
The banished criminal elements mixed with core riverine people and harboured that hatred against the hinterland.
Am sorry for the situation.

You are the son of your father, and you know your history.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by engrchykae(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
jude79:

You are the son of your father, and you know your history.
I know much more than my age about our people
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by engrchykae(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
engrchykae:
I know much more than my age about our people
the names of our towns are long words of advice which the individual settlers took one word each to hide their destiny from others but keep it conscious among themselves.
Each name of a town doesn't make sense on its own but when called with the rest,you will now see the wisdom of our ancestor gods.
When I realized the level of their wisdom,I revered them.
From nnobi to ihiala is an advice.
From mgbidi to diobu is an advice.
Uli means (link)the link that holds Oru and igbo.ojukwu knew about it,that's why he kept his airport there.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by SirBunky85(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

IF you are man with Big hairy ballz as the fulbelow said, move around Rivers state without fulanis security.
silly rhetorics, why not test your might by holding any ipob meeting in Rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by SirBunky85(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
booscy:
That's what happens when touts are in power.

Look at a governor openly confessing that Nigerian security agencies commit atrocities and violate human rights.

A lawyer that doesn't know that until a competent court of jurisdiction proves guilty that everyone is innocent.

Isn't he himself a criminal, hasn't he stolen from Rivers State?
you're right.I remember how Osama bin laden ,col.Gaddafi,etc were first tried by courts of competent jurisdiction before their execution. Hypocrisy kee you there
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by SirBunky85(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
booscy:

You're the hypocrite who fail to speak when security agencies kill extra judicially unarmed people, extort and torture innocent People.

The people only in fulfilment of their right to self defense started striking back and you're here talking rubbish.

You think people won't rise or revolt against tyranny

abeg getat!!!!
where were you when OBJ levelled odi in bayelsa state? You hypocrites realized your deluded right once PMB defeated GEJ abi?I just hate PMB's leniency,if it were to be OBJ in power,abaribe and also those stupid senators identifying with kanu should had been thoroughly dealt with.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by durasome(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

IF you are man with Big hairy ballz as the full below said, move around Rivers state without fulanis security.
.so the Almighty you is even afraid of the Fulani security?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by FoolishBoy419: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
booscy:
That's what happens when touts are in power.

Look at a governor openly confessing that Nigerian security agencies commit atrocities and violate human rights.

A lawyer that doesn't know that until a competent court of jurisdiction proves guilty that everyone is innocent.

Isn't he himself a criminal, hasn't he stolen from Rivers State?

Then you are not properly educated. By this idiotic logic of yours, soldiers shouldn't fight boko haram with live arms because no court has sentenced them.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Donworo: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

IF you are man with Big hairy ballz as the full below said, move around Rivers state without fulanis security.

Make you dey online dey bark like toothless dog
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by jamesversion: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

Don't be stupid.
Ohaji is far made of substance and a people of higher intellect.
They always knew they could compete with other Igbos and still hold their own unlike inferiority complex plaqued people that went on to denial Igbo identity to escape competition.

You Ikwerres are a people of low knowledge.
If not you would know that in SE, every clan call the next "Igbo". No clan in SE is Igbo in presence of the other.
If you are living in Ogidi my hometown and I don't know where you are from, I would ask you: I bu onye Ogidi ka I bu onye Igbo ka I bu onye Obodo Ozo.
In English it means: Are you an Ogidi person, an Igbo person or from non Igbo land?
It doesn't mean Ogidi is not Igbo, but we don't consider ourselves Igbo in front of other Igbos. We call ourselves Ogidi and call them Igbos.
This is repeated all over Igboland. If I'm in Obosi, the Obosi man would ask me, I bu onye Obosi ka I bu onye Igbo. Are you from Obosi or an Igbo. My answer would be, I am an Igbo. It doesn't mean Obosi is not Igbo. It's just the way the concept of Igbo nationalism works. You cannot be Igbo in your hometown. You are only Igbo when you leave your hometown.

You Ikwerres are just a timid and poorly travelled and hence ignorant people.

Ohaji people are industrious and we'll travelled. You see them in Onitsha, Enugu, Lagos, PH ,etc hustling like other Igbos, so they understand the concept of Igbo very well much among Igbos.

Pazienza.

U are running riot in this thread. U are feeling funky and fly. grin grin
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Tranquill: 2:05am On Jun 04, 2021
engrchykae:
as an imolite,I can understand why the ikwerre hate IGBOS.
My elders told us that back in the days,when the last group of the Oru group whose settlement started from mgbidi to diobu settled in Diobi.
The IGBOS of the hinterland started banishing criminal elements among us to the coast and it happened to be a terrible place at that time,with dirty ocean air,hence the word umukuruishi(those who breath bad ocean air)
The banished criminal elements mixed with core riverine people and harboured that hatred against the hinterland.
Am sorry for the situation.

And you were not even 'cockroach smart' enough to ask those your miserable elders why is it that it is you Igbos that are now propagating criminality, armed robbery and various vices to every nook and cranny of the world ranging from armed robbery in Dubai, drug peddling to China, Brazil, Indonasia, Malaysia, Vietnam (in fact all the 'sia' countries), South Africa, Kenya just to name but a few. Human collateral in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan ( in fact all the 'stan' countries), 419 etc. The igbo prostitution on a global scale is second to none. I am not even talking about the ones happening back home. I keep saying that you guys are without shame, the reason you have the demonic boldness to be insulting others just because they don't want to share your dirty apparels with you.

The battered image of Nigeria is traceable to Igbo shameless criminality which is a very intricate part of your way of life and culture yet, you tell me it is not something that flows from your blood line? Go get a life or join your useless ipad with your juju but it will surely fail you.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Ekpeitit(m): 2:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Ekpeitit(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2021
See how Biafra and IPOB foolish?
They say Ikweres are their brothers but Ikweres would finish them off completely if they have the chance.
The most foolish and useless tribe in Nigeria are the tribe that make up Biafra. These useless people are so weak that they can't survive on their own.A tribe that begs other tribe to join them in forming a useless country is a cursed tribe.
Shame on Biafra,shame on IPOB.
Very soon we will chase you completely out of Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by chrisxxx(m): 5:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
How can you come from BINI and still own Igbo language? grin
Do they speak Igbo language in Bini, the land of your ancestors? grin
Is what you call Igbo a Jewish language?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Taba21: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2021
goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

Ashawo Igbo has spoken.
Tell your people to relocate back to their hut

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by engrchykae(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Tranquill:

And you were not even 'cockroach smart' enough to ask those your miserable elders why is it that it is you Igbos that are now propagating criminality, armed robbery and various vices to every nook and cranny of the world ranging from armed robbery in Dubai, drug peddling to China, Brazil, Indonasia, Malaysia, Vietnam (in fact all the 'sia' countries), South Africa, Kenya just to name but a few. Human collateral in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan ( in fact all the 'stan' countries), 419 etc. The igbo prostitution on a global scale is second to none. I am not even talking about the ones happening back home. I keep saying that you guys are without shame, the reason you have the demonic boldness to be insulting others just because they don't want to share your dirty apparels with you.

The battered image of Nigeria is traceable to Igbo shameless criminality which is a very intricate part of your way of life and culture yet, you tell me it is not something that flows from your blood line? Go get a life or join your useless ipad with your juju but it will surely fail you.
all I can see here is pains
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Igboid: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2021
chrisxxx:

Unfortunately what I speak is a Nigerian language unlike you who claim to be Jew but contend my language with me.

A Nigerian language that belongs to Ndiigbo. grin
So where is your Bini language?

By the way, the Jewish origin story is an Umunri thing.
The rest of Igbo clans(Ngwa,Ohaji, Nsukka,Ezza, Nkanu, Idemili,etc) don't have such origin story. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Igboid: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Tranquill:

In a great man's house are vessels unto honor and vessels unto dishonor.
That's how you know a great man.

Where is your Ikwerre versions of Chukwueze, Iheanacho,Eberechi Eze, Onuachu, Kanu NWANKWO, Simy Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Mikel Obi, Emenike, Obikwelu (Olympic 100m bronze medalist for Portugal), Chioma Ajunwa, Perpetual Nkwocha, Mary Onyali, Amuneke, ?

Where are your Buchi Emecheta, Cyprian Ekewnsi, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie?

Where are you record breakers in the world of academics?

Who knows Ikwerre?
When has Ikwerre person ever put NIGERIA in world map?
You are insignificant and inconsequential.

Ndiigbo are big hitters whether in crime or in noble Ventures, we don't go small, we go big or go home.

Nigeria starting lineup (4-3-3): Vincent Enyeama; Uwa Echielije, Kenneth Omeruo, Godfrey Oboabona, Efe Ambrose; Sunday Mba, John Obi Mikel, Ogenyi Onazi; Ikechukwu Uche, Ideye Brown, Victor Moses

Above is NIGERIA starting eleven the last time NIGERIA won AFCON in 2013.
Out of 11 players, 4 are Igbos.
That's 36% of the starting team from a single ethnic group for a tower of Babel country of about 500plus ethnic groups.

It even gets better when we look at the whole squad.
Out of the 23 man squad, 10 are all Igbos.
That's like 43% of the entire squad.
Nearly half of the team by a single ethnic group. grin
And of course, not one single Ikwerre is on the team, that's how insignificant you are.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by ablejesus26(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Tranquill:

How can a human being relagate crime to tribe for goodness sake.
Which tribe in this country do not have their own share of criminal element.

What a shame ��

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by chrisxxx(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Igboid:

A Nigerian language that belongs to Ndiigbo. grin
So where is your Bini language?

By the way, the Jewish origin story is an Umunri thing.
The rest of Igbo clans(Ngwa,Ohaji, Nsukka,Ezza, Nkanu, Idemili,etc) don't have such origin story. cool
Na lie . You be Jew.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TWITTER IS A PROPAGANDA SOCIA MEDIA AND AN OPEN FIELD FOR PROMOTING ANARCHY.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN. angry
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=PARADIZEPRIEST post=102313697]TWITTER IS A PROPAGANDA SOCIA MEDIA AND AN OPEN FIELD FOR PROMOTING ANARCHY.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN. angry
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by aribisala0(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Iwhuruoha meka o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.