Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 AM

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style (9954 Views)

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
No your wrong,post something better and not that drawing.
that's the best i have: THE DRAWING
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ogamysamo:
nothing in particular, just creating a medium to gist with my benue brother[the name indicate that you are likely from benue] am i free to greet?

Carry on as you may pls!

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Number1benue:

Carry on as you may pls!
oneh abi oyi?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ogamysamo:
oneh abi oyi?

Oneh
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Number1benue:

Oneh
nkpanduveh. lolgrin na greeting sha thou this is not morning!
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Ogamysamo post=102346669]nkpanduveh. lolgrin na greeting sha thou this is not morning!

You nah??
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Dangerousboy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ogamysamo:

how the girl be?

how una see yam?
how come you quote me when I didn't comment? How did you do it? And why?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dangerousboy:
plenty questions, where should i start? which should be answer first?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ogamysamo:
Agatu

Hhmmm
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Dangerousboy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ogamysamo:
plenty questions, where should i start? which should be answer first?
you can answer them sequential, because am puzzled.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Dangerousboy:
you can answer them sequential, because am puzzled.
ok! if you said so.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2021
Number1benue:

Hhmmm
so how your side?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Dangerousboy:
i quote you because you were viewing and i thought or rather believed you want to say something
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Dangerousboy:
why? because i want you to say something at the least say hello to one of the most beautiful ladies on nairaland. it is not easy to make it to that level
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:
so how your side?

My brother if I talk e go be like I day complain for baba almighty
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Number1benue:

My brother if I talk e go be like I day complain for baba almighty
grin grin grin grin grin grin but at the least, there's life, good health and strength.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Dangerousboy(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:
why? because i want you to say something at the least say hello to one of the most beautiful ladies on nairaland. it is not easy to make it to that level
you want to hear the truth? OK here it is; you and I know that is not the most beautiful lady in Nairaland, it is just a ugly drawing. All the same, you tried. It is not easy to draw. If you have the passion, with practice, you will get better at it. If you will put your heart in it, and work hard, someday you will do a drawing and everyone will agree that she's indeed the most pretty lady in nairaland.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin but at the least, there's life, good health and strength.

My brother my own case nah oliver twist own ooo. Always asking for more. Bros help me with connect now
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2021
Number1benue:

My brother my own case nah oliver twist own ooo. Always asking for more. Bros help me with connect now

ask for more then pray the father for more. thus says the word of christ.
ask, seek, knock. you shall be given, you shall find and the door shall be open unto you. matthew 7 vs 7
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Dangerousboy:
that is not the most beautiful lady in Nairaland, All the same, you tried. It is not easy to draw. If you have the passion, with practice, you will get better at it. If you will put your heart in it, and work hard, someday you will do a drawing and everyone will agree that she's indeed the most pretty lady in nairaland.
thanks for the advice. i'll keep practicing

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Ogamysamo:

ask for more then pray the father for more. [b]thus says the word of christ.

Guy God no go come down from heaven shay you know?

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Number1benue:

Guy God no go come down from heaven shay you know?
i know i know i know, the little i know, i know very well
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Number1benue: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Ogamysamo:
i know i know i know, the little i know, i know very well

Good job
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Number1benue:

Good job
grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
more are coming
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
good bye
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style by Ogamysamo: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
more photos coming soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience / Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.