Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries (21241 Views)

37 Directors Fail Exam For Fg’s Permanent Secretary Jobs / Nine Directors Fail Re-sit Exam For Four Perm Sec Seats / 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries by Hassanmaye(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
NewFolm4:

States without permanent secretaries. Not those who failed.
I hope the fool will read this, he think everything is tribalism
Re: 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries by Hassanmaye(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abalado:
Waiting Aboki people Sabi,,?olodo niwon
Shut up another idiot , read the statement again
Re: 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries by garfield1: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Stop spewing trash guy. Where did i mention fayose in my post...always looking for attention where there's none. Of course,
I'd have mentioned fayose had he participated in the recommendation of the director who failed the promotion exams for sure.

Who told you fayemi had fallen out with Tinubu? White lies! The guy who failed the test was recommended by tinubu, same way the latter recommended Bidemi Rufai , same guy who defrauded USA Govt and still in their custody, to Gov Dapo Abiodun as his aide. The Governor didn't know Bidemi from adams. Fayode's position as the Governors Forum Chair made people like you think he's fallen out of tinubu. Who made him who he is today...yourself? That's same way some half-baked political analysts claimed Aregbesola had also fallen out with Tinubu. Dem no get that liver, except they want to be politically irrelevant because thats their source of livelihood.

Maybe I'd not have remembered fayose
had you not digressed. Fayose had thriving business before entering politics. Stainless Autos at Challenge Ibadan can't be forgotten in a hurry by those who really knew fayose back then.

Oga,stop talking rubbish.dont always talk about things you know nothing of.this is not state civil service but federal civil service.state governors have no business with federal civil service just as federal govt has no business with state civil service.directors are not recommended by anybody or any state.they are employed by the federal civil service commission and by my calculation between 1995-2005 either by abacha,abdulzalam or obj.they have reason through the ranks to directors.there are vacancies in their state quota.all directors from those five states are qualified to apply without any recommendation.only a powerful politician in the fedrall govt can influence things like ngige helped his wife to be perm sec.she was already a director in the federal service.tinubu,fayemi or whosoever has any business here.quietly tender apology to the forum and stop embarrassing yourself...

It seems you are the only one unaware that fayemi is now in league with amechi and aketi against tinubu.ekiti apc is even fictionalized.update yourself.again,no matter what business fayose did doesn't matter.educationally and intellectually, he is below fayemi
Re: 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries by kolas88(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Karlovych:
gringrin Despite Awolowo's free Education, Ekiti and Lagos disgraced the entire SW. No wonder the country is currently backwards when it's all about quota system hires from the north and the SW, spits. When I comes to merit they'll show their true colors with regards to competence.
. You arguably undeniable have comprehension problem. Your IQ is upside-down. Those States mentioned are where there vacancies to be filled up by the contesting directors.
Re: 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries by Gfskw: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries by DedeNkem: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2021
This is what "sorting" at the Universities causes - half-baked graduates!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medicine or Dentistry?: Pls Advise / Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours / Argument Over Hijab Needless, We Will Address It – NBA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.