Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk (29126 Views)

Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Tomilola360: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
but what is wrong in drinking? why do you have to stop because your daughter saw you?

As long as you are Christian and your religion doesn't forbid you take it.

Or is drinking or getting drunk an act of irresponsibility?
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by chinwe1245: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Her inception was due to drunkenness

Yes
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Bigman54: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Paperbag:
What about your daughter seeing you dancing naked on videos

Anyways

Accounts needed for womply funds
Walmart cc needed
Pm bro.credit union account available
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Gfskw: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Xfemt(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2021
pafestula:

I don hear you Waje's assets keeper
I sorry for you
SMH
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Tony142: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Doradorwa:
My mom is just 40 and I'm 21.... At some particular time when I was growing up she had to stop wearing make up, stop wearing trousers. She stopped a lot because of me. She just started dating.... Which I encouraged her to do.

She took her time to raise me and my brother well... Now she is a model to my lifestyle. She believed whatever we saw her doing, definitely we will grow up doing it.... I love you mummy.

40 - 21 = 19

That means your mother gave birth to you she she was 19yrs old, in Nigeria a 19yrs old child should probably be thinking of how to write his jamb exams, so when other ladies were thinking of how to register for their jamb exam, your mother was thinking of how to register for dick & pregnancy exams embarassed

I know u here too much, that is why I will not say much, if not enh, I would have called your mother some bad names, she did not even wait to atleast 25yrs first sad

It seems u were given birth to out of wedlock, anyway, do not be like your mother o, do not follow her foot step #Goodluck cool
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Tony142:

40 - 21 = 19

That means your mother gave birth to you she she was 19yrs old, in Nigeria a 19yrs old child should probably be thinking of how to write his jamb exams, so when other ladies were thinking of how to register for their jamb exam, your mother was thinking of how to register for dick & pregnancy exams embarassed

I know u here too much, that is why I will not say much, if not enh, I would have called your mother some bad names, she did not even wait to atleast 25yrs first sad

It seems u were given birth to out of wedlock, anyway, do not be like your mother o, do not follow her foot step #Goodluck cool
There is no law anywhere that stipulate a certain age for a girl to have a baby... So far you are above 18, a legal adult ... And I was not given birth to out of wedlock... My mother was properly married. Now I have only her and she has been a solid rock behind my back. I'm having a good education and I had a proper upbringing that some people with both parents don't have. What I have with my mother is priceless.
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Tony142: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Doradorwa:
There is no law anywhere that stipulate a certain age for a girl to have a baby... So far you are above 18, a legal adult ... And I was not given birth to out of wedlock... My mother was properly married. Now I have only her and she has been a solid rock behind my back. I'm having a good education and I had a proper upbringing that some people with both parents don't have. What I have with my mother is priceless.

At the bolded if u think so, then drop out of school and get pregnant na, since 18yrs above is a legal adult, after all u are 21 angry

What about your father? sad
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tony142:

At the bolded if u think so, then drop out of school and get pregnant na, since 18yrs above is a legal adult, after all u are 21 angry

What about your father? sad
Factors that must be considered before having a child is firstly is that you must really want the baby, secondly, financial capacity of the parent to be and thirdly, the mental state of the the parents. Now, age has nothing to do mental capacity... Some mother's at the age of 25 can still raise a proper child that will benefit the society. At my age, I have the right to have a child with or without my mother consent. But for now my priorities are quite scheduled.

Lol.... It seems you are not liberal sir. Lol, the world has evolved and is still evolving. You better get use to that.
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Tony142: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Doradorwa:
Factors that must be considered before having a child is firstly is that you must really want the baby, secondly, financial capacity of the parent to be and thirdly, the mental state of the the parents. Now, age has nothing to do mental capacity... Some mother's at the age of 25 can still raise a proper child that will benefit the society. At my age, I have the right to have a child with or without my mother consent. But for now my priorities are quite scheduled.

Lol.... It seems you are not liberal sir. Lol, the world has evolved and is still evolving. You better get use to that.

At the bolded, so you are indirectly saying that when your mother got pregnant at 19yrs old, her priorities was not scheduled?

U have not answered my question, what about your father?
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tony142:

At the bolded, so you are indirectly saying that when your mother got pregnant at 19yrs old, her priorities was not scheduled?

U have not answered my question, what about your father?
LOL... I don't own you any answers again sir
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Tony142: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Doradorwa:
LOL... I don't own you any answers again sir

I know why u did not want to answer me #smiles
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by pafestula(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Xfemt:
I sorry for you
SMH

Sorry for your miserable life...Your major occupation is to defend stupid celebrities who doesn't know about your existence, and to keep their assets records in your memories... E-Thug.
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by Xfemt(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
pafestula:

Sorry for your miserable life...Your major occupation is to defend stupid celebrities who doesn't know about your existence, and to keep their assets records in your memories... E-Thug.
I still sorry for you

What a water sperm

SMH
Re: Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk by chizux5(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Angrygoat:
Right now I need 500k for something urgent. Wo can help. I got 350k e remain 150k
add this sky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad / Boluwatife Balogun To Launch Clothing Line / New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.