Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Help: Integrating Remita Payment Gateway For Single Payment/splitting Payment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help: Integrating Remita Payment Gateway For Single Payment/splitting Payment (819 Views)

Paystack And Remita Payment Integration / I Need Help Integrating Remita / I Need Help Integrating Paystack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Integrating Remita Payment Gateway For Single Payment/splitting Payment by faithfuldon7(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Dear Noble Colleagues,

I am a newbie in programming in ASP.NET and I am working on a project that requires collection of payment from customers. my problem is Integrating Remita Payment Gateway to the site and return the customer back to the site after a successful transaction on remita.

What I have done is to create a biller and link it within my codes but validating is now manually done which cumbersome for me. I was told that there's a code in Remita that can automatically validate the customer and return them to the site as successful even if they GENERATE RRR and go to the bank for payment.

Also want to know if the payment made can be split into two accounts... E.G if a customer paid for the product for 8,000 naira.. Can I make 5000 goes to one Account and 3000 to another.

Please help a brother. You can drop any useful information here or to my mail peaceforum.asso@gmail.com

Thank you as I await your swift responses
Re: Help: Integrating Remita Payment Gateway For Single Payment/splitting Payment by Karleb(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2021
One thing is most payment API is that they have a success_url and failure_url to redirect to users after transactions. You could tap into that or you can redirect the user manually after successful or failed transactions. One thing you could do is use a try catch block. Inside the try block will be your success redirect url after successful payment and the failure redirect url will be in the catch block.

Re: Help: Integrating Remita Payment Gateway For Single Payment/splitting Payment by gsandakey(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Hi Faith,

You can easily perform split integration and more on Remita. Just visit www.Remita.net/developers to download all the codes and APIs free of charge.

If you have any issue, join the Remita developers Slack community to get help using this link: https://join.slack.com/t/remitadevs/shared_invite/zt-n8virxx2-po~abw6uQRON55AhbKZcAg

Cheers.

faithfuldon7:
Dear Noble Colleagues,

I am a newbie in programming in ASP.NET and I am working on a project that requires collection of payment from customers. my problem is Integrating Remita Payment Gateway to the site and return the customer back to the site after a successful transaction on remita.

What I have done is to create a biller and link it within my codes but validating is now manually done which cumbersome for me. I was told that there's a code in Remita that can automatically validate the customer and return them to the site as successful even if they GENERATE RRR and go to the bank for payment.

Also want to know if the payment made can be split into two accounts... E.G if a customer paid for the product for 8,000 naira.. Can I make 5000 goes to one Account and 3000 to another.

Please help a brother. You can drop any useful information here or to my mail peaceforum.asso@gmail.com

Re: Help: Integrating Remita Payment Gateway For Single Payment/splitting Payment by deltaboyo1: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2021
faithfuldon7:
Dear Noble Colleagues,

Hi me too I'm new bro can we be friends

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn UI/UX Design. I'm I Making The Right Choice? / Mobile Entertainment - What Functionalities Would You Love To Have / www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.