Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. (10359 Views)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fozapi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
fregeneh:

And what if they choose not to be part of....?

you think the descendants of the great warrior achuzie would want to stay with you people,what is the problem with you igbo haters,

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Minjim: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

It was a retaliation attack.
Nigerian Northern Army were in Biafra killing Igbos, you didn't expect us to not retaliate.

So igbos committed atrocities during the Civil War too?

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fozapi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
fregeneh:

Are you going to carry them across river naija to alaigbo?

what kind of unintelligent question is this i notice something among you igbos haters all of you are unintelligent you always present no superior argument all you do is resort to name calling,hawaii is a state with chains of islands and you are talking of delta that we can build plank bridge and connect..please leave

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Igboid: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Minjim:

So igbos committed atrocities during the Civil War too?

Nope.

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Daum: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
royal231:
These Bini people sef.. Truly they are afraid of what they did at cable point asaba..

After massacring men of Anioma you guys are now claiming to own delta���..

It's better you guys seek for forgiveness from these Anioma people and stop laying claims to. Their territory..

I hope u have not forgotten what Nigerian soilders mostly from Benin did at cable point..

Now u guys are claiming to own this land..

The spirit of those innocent 5000 Biafrans or as may sound today.. Your fellow bendelers you killed at cable point will devour you..

You claim bendel out of love or just to punch above your weight..

Those asaba sons will surely payback.. And you may not want to share a little country with them where their population is more than yours.. Because we know it was soilders mostly from Benin that massacred Anioma sons..

It's not murtala Muhammad again
It's now Benin people
Wow

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fregeneh(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
A fortnight ago it was Hausa/Fulani yesterday it was Yoruba and today it is now Benin soldiers. Make una dey try to be stable nah haba!

royal231:
These Bini people sef.. Truly they are afraid of what they did at cable point asaba..

After massacring men of Anioma you guys are now claiming to own delta���..

It's better you guys seek for forgiveness from these Anioma people and stop laying claims to. Their territory..

I hope u have not forgotten what Nigerian soilders mostly from Benin did at cable point..

Now u guys are claiming to own this land..

The spirit of those innocent 5000 Biafrans or as may sound today.. Your fellow bendelers you killed at cable point will devour you..

You claim bendel out of love or just to punch above your weight..

Those asaba sons will surely payback.. And you may not want to share a little country with them where their population is more than yours.. Because we know it was soilders mostly from Benin that massacred Anioma sons..

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Daum: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

As long as your plans dont include Asaba, Oshimili and Aniocha then no trouble. These three areas have never denied being Igbo

We are cool bro.
We will only keep special relationship with Issele Uku even if she's in Biafra
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fozapi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Daum:

We are cool bro.
We will only keep special relationship with Issele Uku even if she's in Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/6584804/south-south-there-nothing-like
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by bjdon: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
9jakool:

Actually that's not why they left, that's just propaganda. Nearly 1/3 of the ministerial positions of the old western region was given to non-Yorubas.
F
If you were given a choice to have your independent state, then why wouldn't you want your own state to yourself? it's like saying Delta became a state because of they were being oppressed by the Binis.
Please dont come and attempt to rewrite history. Iam an Edo man and Iam very well acquainted with our history. The people of the midwest know what they went through in the western region and the have educated their kids accordingly. Edo and Delta will NEVER be part of any Odua nation.

5 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fozapi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
do you know the efik and ibibio my brothers carnival is what they do in brazil and other carribean countries,after igbos na them never for niger delta the rest are nobodies
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fozapi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
bjdon:

Please dont come and attempt to rewrite history. Iam an Edo man and Iam very well acquainted with our history. The people of the midwest know what they went through in the western region and the have educated their kids accordingly. Edo and Delta will NEVER be part of any Odua nation.

lol..but edo where una go go na?i said not all tribes hate igbos in niger delta
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by gly(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:
Good morning fellow NIGERIANS.
I am here this morning to write facts and nothing but the truth.

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
Now let me tell you all facts.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"
You can take this to the bank and cash it anytime any day.

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

But the way they speak Yoruba, you will think they are Yorubas.
Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

The people of delta state and Edo are like twins to the Yoruba nation.
Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
This is not mere propaganda or some lies, i am writing raw facts here.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

My whole point is that i believe in one
Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

The Gods have spoken and so shall it be.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The united kingdom of oduduwas will be the most prosperous nation on earth.

Note!! I have nothing against the Ibos, i am only speaking raw truth.

That is your opinion!!!
Well done for being bold to share it, after all everyone is entitled to his or opinion
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fregeneh(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
That is the rubbish propaganda they were feed with while growing up,their elders did them great disservice by not telling them the truth.

It was Awolowo himself as the leader of opposition federal house of Parliament that move the motion in may 1961 seven mouths after independence to create regions for all the minority groups

9jakool:

Actually that's not why they left, that's just propaganda. Nearly 1/3 of the ministerial positions of the old western region was given to non-Yorubas.

If you were given a choice to have your independent state, then why wouldn't you want your own state to yourself? it's like saying Delta became a state because of they were being oppressed by the Binis.

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this nairaland kids that doesn't know history, go read how Delta and Edo voted during referendum to leave West for the Yoruba and stay on their own.

5 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by EdoDefence: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Are you sure the Benin's are up to 300,000 in population? Note, Benin not Edo; Akokos, Igbiras, Esans, Auchis and Ijaws aren't Benin's.

You want to form a Kingdom of 200,000 people with tiny land that can easily be conquered and annexed?

You know if you wanted to actually discuss I would have engaged you but with your comment there is no need doing that you have concluded so enjoy your conclusion.
It ends on Nairaland
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by theFilmtric: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

Yoruba has her own historical flaws of with I'm working to further publicize.

Ijebu and itshekiri has the same yoruboid language and ijebu awujale who is the oldest king in southwest says ijebu part of Yoruba are not from oduduwa.
But Yoruba historian disagree with no prove.
Lies
Every Yoruba tribe has their dialect including Ijebu
Itsekiri is also but have been influenced by Bini and ijaw
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Efewestern: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

The Binis went house to House in Benin city pointing out Igbos in Bini who were mainly Anioma people, for Nigerian Army to massacre.

This is a lie sha. Bini never did any of such.

Recently a Bini man came to Enu-ani forum on Facebook to preach Midwestern republic, Enu-ani people there reminded him of how Bini Massacred them.

Secondarily, Binis led the revolt against appointment of Dr Okonkwo, an Anioma man as the military governor of the Midwest by Ojukwu after Biafran forces invaded the region.
They called Okonkwo an Igbo man and saw his appointment as Igbo domination.

There was a distrust between the Non-igboid groups in Midwest and Ojukwu. It was near impossible for these guys to submit to a man who takes instruction directly from the east, what this means was that, Midwest will automatically become a vassal state of the East.

If you can keep emotions aside, you will know they did nothing wrong, humans will always fight for their interests and it was in the best interests of the Edoid groups to maintain their semi-sovereignty after receiving it hot from the then western region.

But today,Edo people are telling us that Anioma people are now Bini people.

I don't even think Binis are interested in Anioma, they just want to maintain their cultural and historical links. Present reality on ground suggests these groups won't tag along with them, their best bet in Delta state remains the Urhobos, Isokos and maybe Itsekiri (but this is highly debateable, not with the recent Omoba crisis that saw the Itsekiris leaning towards their western ancestry).

If you can keep emotions aside, then I'm open for debate regarding the Midwest and its role in the 1960's

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
post=102332376:

All this nairaland kids that doesn't know history, go read how Delta and Edo voted during referendum to leave West for the Yoruba and stay on their own.
You don't know anything.

3 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by christopher123(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

Have you been to ore?

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have spoken well but count us anioma out...we knew why we left Western Region in 70s ...I am Uche and I can not leave Uche my brother in SE and Join Tunde in Ibadan that is likely to be a muslim and be shouting sharia... I am anioma and I and other Igbo speaking parts of Niger Delta will go with my Igbo brothers.... I do not know of other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fregeneh(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Go back home and ask your elders
only if they will be able to surmount courage to tell you the truth of whom first move the motion in may 1961 seven months after independence to give the minority's groups their own region.

[quoth author=bjdon post=102322309]This is just comedy rubbish. The people of the midwest voted in a referendum to leave the western region due to Yoruba oppression. We will never be in a Yoruba nation. If Nigeria splits The old midwest will form it's own nation. If the Anioma Igbos decide to join Biafra in a referendum they will be free to do so. Edo and delta people are intertwined culturally and can form a stable and viable Bendel Republic.[/quote]
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Kirigidi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

Have you been to ore?

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrations of a drunkard!

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by DerideGull(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

Have you been to ore?

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May almighty Lord sanction the wish of the so-called Deltan and Edo in their endeavor to form United Kingdom with Oduduwa. I had wished and wanted the resourceful and indomitable Republic of Igbo land. The allies of Republic of Igbo land are not in the present day Nigeria for sure and I look forward for the day of onboarding.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Yves4real(f): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

The Binis went house to House in Benin city pointing out Igbos in Bini who were mainly Anioma people, for Nigerian Army to massacre.

Recently a Bini man came to Enu-ani forum on Facebook to preach Midwestern republic, Enu-ani people there reminded him of how Bini Massacred them.

Secondarily, Binis led the revolt against appointment of Dr Okonkwo, an Anioma man as the military governor of the Midwest by Ojukwu after Biafran forces invaded the region.
They called Okonkwo an Igbo man and saw his appointment as Igbo domination.

But today,Edo people are telling us that Anioma people are now Bini people.

Udonminit cheesy grin. This kind victim mentality dey make me lazy.
The Biafran soldiers invaded the old Midwest first. Below is a link for it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Invasion_of_1967%23:~:text%3DThe%2520Midwest%2520Invasion%2520of%25201967%2520(August%25209%2520%25E2%2580%2593%2520September%252020%252C,River%2520Niger%2520Bridge%2520into%2520Asaba.&ved=2ahUKEwiB-N3XxPvwAhWPhf0HHTZQAMkQFjABegQIBBAF&usg=AOvVaw3n_QyAIwNqEuUQmDxeqc23&cshid=1622726855388

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by DerideGull(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

Go ask the elders and you will see what they think.
We will be more united and prosperous if we go with oduduwa.
I am speaking the minds of GOD.

I guess you are too greenery to understand historical facts. Did you know on of the reasons Midwestern region of Nigeria was carved out of Western region of Nigeria?
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
fregeneh:

Are you going to carry them across river naija to alaigbo?

Well the question for you delta guys is this; are you going to carry Cross River State over alaigbo ( Imo & Abia ) into the delta region ?? LMAO

Anioma is alaigbo - thank You.

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

What is with you and Delta's. Let everyone chose his take abeg

We are all Niger Delta
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:
You don't know anything.

Ignorant mind read the result of Mid-west referendum 1963

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Jackson105: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:

You're not making any sense... Firstly where's your statistical proof that 90% of Delta igbos go to schools and Polys in Abraka? and even if that were the case, how does that correlate to the tangents of my post or make us less Igbos? bros drop that Kwale weed wey you dey smoke abeg, you can go with the Yorubas if you want but please do well to exclude Enuani from your madness. That we have a good relationship with the Yorubas doesn't mean we stopped been Igbos all of a sudden, stop this nonsense abeg.

It is the Op that created this nonsense topic I blame, Benin o, ibos o all of you can go to hell, who cares?
What will you guys offer Yoruba Nation?

Make this country divide today so all this useless parasites and fugutives can leave our land.

Oduduwa republic!
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Igboid: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Efewestern:

This is a lie sha. Bini never did any of such.

There was a distrust between the Non-igboid groups in Midwest and Ojukwu. It was near impossible for these guys to submit to a man who takes instruction directly from the east, what this means was that, Midwest will automatically become a vassal state of the East.

If you can keep emotions aside, you will know they did nothing wrong, humans will always fight for their interests and it was in the best interests of the Edoid groups to maintain their semi-sovereignty after receiving it hot from the then western region.

I don't even think Binis are interested in Anioma, they just want to maintain their cultural and historical links. Present reality on ground suggests these groups won't tag along with them, their best bet in Delta state remains the Urhobos, Isokos and maybe Itsekiri (but this is highly debateable, not with the recent Omoba crisis that saw the Itsekiris leaning towards their western ancestry).

If you can keep emotions aside, then I'm open for debate regarding the Midwest and its role in the 1960's

"After federal forces take over Benin, troops killed about 500 Igbo civilians after a house to house search with the aid of willing locals” (Washington Morning Post, 27 September, 1967)

“Federal troops killed or stood by while mobs killed more than 5000 Ibos in Warri, Sapele, Agbor (New York Times, 10th January, 1968)"

You are saying that the above quotes by international bodies, supported by eye witness a accounts of some Anioma people not yet infected with Bini Stockholm syndrome is a lie?

Nope. The problem Midwesterners of non Igbo origin had with Ojukwu had more to do with Ojukwu removing Ejoor and not replacing him with another non Igbo Midwesterner. They claimed Anioma people went about boasting to them that they are now in charge of the region after Okonkwo was appointed by Ojukwu, and they became filled with resentment towards Anioma people and Easterners.
I doubt they have problem with Igbo interference in their affairs afterall they had no problem when NCNC worked hard to pull them from Western region and in return made them the offer to accept Osadebey as the Premier or give up the capital City of the region. They happily Chose the capital City and was happy to concede the premiership to Igbos.
Midwest was not alien to Easterner interference. Their grouse this time was that they wanted to keep the capital and still keep the headship of the region under Ejoor, which Ojukwu altered.

And nope. Bini people are intent on ressurecting their Bini Empire and that involves annexing Anioma.
They are all over Anioma forums planting Igbophobic seeds in the people and looking to have them accept Midwest republic with Oba Bini as the ruler.

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:
You don't know anything.
Zoom the result to see how Igbo speaking areas voted to leave West in 1963

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fregeneh(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
BKayy:

Only Hausa returned all Igbo properties.
Ojukwu even fought with Lagos government to reclaim some of his father's estate. The rest were converted to Lagos government property like old Rivers state did to Igbo owned hotels which are now state owned hotels in Rivers.
The only difference between Ikwerre and Yoruba style of taking over Igbo properties after the war is that many Yorubas did not support the government in their quest of converting Igbo properties to Government owned, some fought with the government over it but Ikwerre, both young and Old scrambled for the properties, Kanuri scrambled as well, especially former gardeners and gate men taking over mansions (they don't even hide this one in Maiduguri, ask anyone there)
Only Hausa did not take over the properties, they only burnt some houses and shops (those that the youths got hold of) but some even took care of the rent from some of the Igbo owned houses and handed the money to Ndigbo that returned after the war (ask about this)
After the war, Yorubas revoked all Igbo rights over all their properties (both land and Houses)

Just imagine! was it the hausas that gave Igbo back their properties and handed the rent that accumulated while the war lasted back to Igbo? And Yorubas?

Please can you tell me the Igbo property in SW that was not given back to them after the war?

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fregeneh(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
And why was he not killed he vanished I guess?

BKayy:

Yes, many of our people got theirs back, some got both their property and the rent the Hausas collected over the years for them. That was how they started from.
I don't know why people suppress this part of history. Even the part that many Hausas lost their lives while hiding Ndigbo in their wives quarters during the war. Once the youths find those igbos that were hidden, they kill the Hausa House owner.
Unlike the Yorubas that pointed out Ndigbo for the military to kill in Lagos. Even Achebe's Yoruba neighbours pointed him out as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Boko Haram's Next Recruits Will Come From 14m Out Of School Children / ASUU Strike: I'm Shocked Education Ministry, Union Didn't Resolve Crisis - Ngige / Osun: PDP Crisis Worsens As Adeleke, Ogunbiyi Rift Unsettles Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.