Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland (3698 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by richmond500: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:

What is this one talking about? Rivers indigenes don't even talk about Ipob like the way residents hawk the matter for head.
hahaha, IPOB will die in Rivers state
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Kamdil:
You sound idiotic and and stupid.

What do mean by Rivers man? Do one need to hail from Rivers State to know what is happening in Rivers State,or to make contributions as it affects Rivers State?

If I reside in Ph and am on Nairaland,what idiotic reason makes you feel Rivers guys are not on Nairaland?

Oponu

"What do mean by Rivers man" lol... You can know what is happening in Rivers state but you can't make contribution to what affects the people.

And learn how to write.

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2021
BigSarah:

Those are people just trying to spite IPOB and probably Igbos

It makes them look stupid in that Wike's thread concerning the illegal structures, misinformation is what is destroying this country.
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Sammy07: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Na them! They write to mislead the gullibles

I want to believe that OP is from Rivers, why is he on Nairaland to see those who are not grin grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin grin my comment pain you gan ni ooo

Who want to associate and with journalism in Nigeria grin grin

Try avoid transformer abeg! grin

"Who want to associate and with journalism in Nigeria??"
God of Israel, who was your English teacher?
Hug transformer with what you just wrote?

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Kamdil: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:

"What do mean by Rivers man" lol... You can know what is happening in Rivers state but you can't make contribution to what affects the people.

And learn how to write.
you know nothing. In the estate where I reside,the CDC chairman isn't a Rivers man,so do other estates I know.

What you mean by " you can't make contributions as it affects Rivers man" is a senseless statement I do not know where you got it from.

So every development in Rivers State is by Rivers' Men?

Do you need to hail from a place to be a stakeholder in the developement and decision making of that place?
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
hahaha, IPOB will die in Rivers state

Off your mic sir

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by BigSarah(f): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:

It makes them look stupid in that Wike's thread 'causing the illegal structures, misinformation is what is destroying this country.

Nairaland is now the home of some stupids
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol grin

Why do you stop commenting? You have realised that you were wrong. Call that rampaging Ogbomosho thug to order.

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Kamdil:
you know nothing. In the estate where I reside,the CDC chairman isn't a Rivers man,so do other estates I know.

What you mean by " you can't make contributions as it affects Rivers man" is a senseless statement I do not know where you got it from.

So every development in Rivers State is by Rivers' Men?

Do you need to hail from a place to be a stakeholder in the developement and decision making of that place?

Development and opinions are now the same thing?

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2021
BigSarah:

Nairaland is now the home of some stupids

No doubt

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Kamdil: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:

Development and opinions are now the same thing?
you are so daft. I don't don't know why I am wasting my time with this kid.

What is opinion for,just to argue like you are doing now right?

Discussions and opinions are for development

Oponu.

Emeka Onowu one of the Wike's cabinet members is not from Rivers State. If he lives in your community his opinion will not count right? Ode
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2021
BECAUSE RIVERS PEOPLE DONT WASTE TIME AND ENERGY IN JUNKYARD FULL OF JUNKY TALKERS LIKE HERE angry
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2021
This ElVictor is spectacularly unintelligent.

Shior!
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Balogunodua(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor weytin u smoke dis early mormor... grin
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Daddy12daddy: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kamdil:
you are so daft. I don't don't know why I am wasting my time with this kid.

What is opinion for,just to argue like you are doing now right?

Discussions and opinions are for development

Oponu.

Emeka Onowu one of the Wike's cabinet members is not from Rivers State. If he lives in your community his opinion will not count right? Ode

Halt raving abeg, below is a screenshot of what is development and opinion, they are not the samething and stop calling everyone you encounter as a kid.
Just accept you made a mistake and learn, opinion and development are not the samething.

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
BECAUSE RIVERS PEOPLE DONT WASTE TIME AND ENERGY IN JUNKYARD FULL OF JUNKY TALKERS LIKE HERE angry

You sabi Rivers people wella, no stress.

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Balogunodua:
Elvictor weytin u smoke dis early mormor... grin

I say my treat some people fuckup, but sha...

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Daddy12daddy:
Hg

You dey drag frontpage.
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Balogunodua(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:

I say my treat some people fuckup, but sha...
grin grin
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Kamdil: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:

Halt raving abeg, below is a screenshot of what is development and opinion, they are not the samething and stop calling everyone you encounter as a kid.
Just accept you made a mistake and learn, opinion and development are not the samething.
stop confusing yourself.

Opinions of topics are what? What is the topic for?

Every topic is for a cause that has to do with welfare of mankind.

In totality,what is that?

Developement
Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Elvictor: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kamdil:
stop confusing yourself.

Opinions of topics are what? What is the topic for?

Every topic is for a cause that has to do with welfare of mankind.

In totality,what is that?

Developement
Do you know the meaning of welfare?

Re: Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland by Graysons: 4:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Elvictor:

I have chatted with those two, they are not from Rivers State and residing in Port-Harcourt doesn't mean you will know everything about Rivers people. There are many tribes in Rivers State...
Ph_ijo is from Rivers state oga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Potential Candidate In South-west, Not South-east- Yakasi / This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics / EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.