Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) (82505 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Xkale1234(m): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2021
PAWG:
What am I doing in this country undecided

If you’re okay with the humiliation meted on those two, you need your head examined.

Even if my wife were to cheat on me, I won’t allow her to be treated this way. WTF

This is pure intimidation. The only reason they’re both cooperative is because they’re scared of being beaten up by the mob.
guy I enjoy wat they did them, lesson for guyz and girls
Na ur family members head them go examined
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Really? It is a known fact that CSWs tend to loathe themselves but they often project this self loathing into their customers (men). For the sake of your sanity, my sister, change your line of business. That thing no be work. undecided
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Akinsazy1985: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2021
this na comedy
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2021
na2016:
This is the most stupid thing I have seen on Nairaland. These are adults who decided to sleep together. Why humiliate them?
Imagine the nonsensical questions they were being asked.
[b]

Honestly this is way beyond stupid. The fools asking the questions are obviously titillated by the sex and wouldn't hesitate to take their own turn right there but for the crowd. Useless fools.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by cayorday89(m): 4:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Just saw the video and I did not find it funny one bit, just a group of people who are pained they never had the chance either of the victim had amd decided to take their pounds of flesh on them... Large percentage of them are guilty of such either in the past, now or in the near future... Hypocrites, remind me of the woman brought to Jesus and his reply to them all... As we grow we tend to become wiser but these ones gets more stupid..
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by whirlwind7(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and me asking m nonsense questions like this.

By brother, I just weakkkk. Haba!!!
See silly questions full grown adults are asking their fellow man caught having consensual sex with another adult.
And the îdiot is answering their lame questions as if he is under a spell

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by redsun(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Wild animals. The couple should arrest the animal that posted the video. That is kidnapping, intimidation and harassment.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by ACE1010: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Miss cucumber well done grin grin
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Tombrown3(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2021
PAWG:

If you’re okay with the humiliation meted on those two, you need your head examined.

Even if my wife were to cheat on me, I won’t allow her to be treated this way. WTF

This is pure intimidation. The only reason they’re both cooperative is because they’re scared of being beaten up by the mob.

And they are poor, can they try this with very rich man fvcking a married woman in a hotel or in the comfort oh his house?

I don't condole adultery but this act of humiliation is barbaric.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by CryptoRepublic1: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2021
This's how they're spreading hiv among themselves over there.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
dripping pussy.

Don't use such foul language here again.

Good morning.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by GhostWisperer: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Don't use such foul language here again.

Good morning.

pussy is an uncensored word here. Dripping is a natural occurrence.

Your have a pussy and it drips from overwhelming emotions borne by high levels of stupidity.

There's no foul language there except to snowflakes like you.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
[s]pussy is an uncensored word here. Dripping is a natural occurrence.

Your have a pussy and it drips from overwhelming emotions borne by high levels of stupidity.

There's no foul language there except to snowflakes like you[/s].

I am a male.

And I am reporting you to the mods.

And by the way, don't use such words here. It does not make you sound mature, it makes you look childish and pitiful.

If you abuse me again, I will still report you.

Now , get out of my sight.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by GhostWisperer: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

I am a male.

And I am reporting you to the mods.

I know you're a male. I was sarcastically asking you to go for gender reassignment surgery. You're in the wrong body with your lack of sense.

Reporting to the mods? Loooooooooooooooooooooooooolz.

I'm a Nairaland renegade, they know. A ban is just another medal of honour.

You cracked slit!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2021
BigShishi:
Woman says after being caught sleeping with a married neighbour.

The woman known as Mama Purity also disclosed that she helps the man with house chores while he gives her money in return.

The man who was identified as Baba Basiru also admitted to sleeping with the woman.

He however said his wife's own is sweeter that that of the woman he was caught with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYX19FXptss

Its wrong.
But making a public show of them doesnt help matters plus what right do those ppl have to film them and ask questions n shame them.
Its between the two of them and their partners. Half the ppl filming them n shaming them are probably doing or have done the same thing.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
[s]I know you're a male. I was sarcastically asking you to go for gender reassignment surgery. You're in the wrong body with your lack of sense.

Reporting to the mods? Loooooooooooooooooooooooooolz.

I'm a Nairaland renegade, they know. A ban is just another medal of honour.[/s]

Don't quote me again.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by GhostWisperer: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Don't quote me again.
but you're such a troll-magnet. Dripping with girly emotions.

Now Show me your pussy!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
but you're such a troll-magnet. Dripping with girly emotions.

Now i WILL show you my pussy!

whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
talk2hb1:

Women never accept blame,
Even if you find them guilty they will turn it on you that you caused it.

Some will.
Not all women tho.
Same goes for men.
U get the best n worst of both genders.
Its not a gender thing its a human thing
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
PAWG:

Yep. I dont agree with the woman n mans actions but the crowd has no place or right to judge. Or to shame them especially publicly and to film them n force them to answer.
And theyre degrading that woman asking if he fu##ed her in front of everybody.
In all likelihood half the crow are probably guilty of the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by GhostWisperer: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

whatever rocks your boat.
you edited my comment? Now how does that affect the the original comment which you stands?

See why I called you a pussy? What a waste of male head count!!!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you edited my comment? Now how does that affect the the original comment which you stands?

See why I called you a pussy? What a waste of male head count!!!

Whatever rocks your boat, little girl.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by GhostWisperer: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Whatever rocks your boat, little girl.
see who dey come call person little girl. grin grin grin

big toto cheesy
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
see who dey come call person little girl. grin grin grin

big toto

Whatever. Good afternoon to you too.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by PAWG(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yep. I dont agree with the woman n mans actions but the crowd has no place or right to judge. Or to shame them especially publicly and to film them n force them to answer.
And theyre degrading that woman asking if he fu##ed her in front of everybody.
In all likelihood half the crow are probably guilty of the same thing

Given the opportunity, I’m pretty sure those guys won’t mind having a go at the woman, it’s very easy to spot hypocrites
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
PAWG:

Given the opportunity, I’m pretty sure those guys won’t mind having a go at the woman, it’s very easy to spot hypocrites

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by temmym4(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and be asking me nonsense questions like this.

Oga, u neva chop correct beating or torture before, you wont even answer only questions, u will pose and smile for the camera if need be.

You see angry mobs that came for u and you want to prove stubborn, Did they come to pet you? grin

Pray you are neva caught in a situation where you have got no choice than to succumb to a negative artmosphere.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

Some will.
Not all women tho.
Same goes for men.
U get the best n worst of both genders.
Its not a gender thing its a human thing
Here We Go!
They Won't Accept!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
talk2hb1:

Here We Go!
They Won't Accept!

Ok if all women are the same then all men must be the same.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by OKOATA(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
temmym4:

Oga, u neva chop correct beating or torture before, you wont even answer only questions, u will pose and smile for the camera if need be.

You see angry mobs that came for u and you want to prove stubborn, Did they come to pet you? grin

Pray you are neva caught in a situation where you have got no choice than to succumb to a negative artmosphere.
Bros most of those people interrogating them are neighbors, how were they caught? Probably from one of those men who knows she dicking and wanna have his own share but she declined that's why they were been humiliated, I don't do married women but if I do like I said no man will do this to me. You can beat me and almost kill me but let me make it out alive they will pay with blood too.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by ajl: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Two consenting adults who are married to other people decided to have sex and they are being detained as if they committed a crime. They shouldn't have been treated this way, like two underage caught having sxx. And what give those individuals the right to be acting as if they intend to administer justice? It's the wife of the man and husband of the woman that has interest in this. Even they have limit to what they can do to a cheating spouse. If your wife or husband decide to go "fork" another individual, simply leave the union.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

Ok if all women are the same then all men must be the same.
Thanks for further justification of my point
Nothing further my lord lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.