Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

How I Plan To Engage My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Plan To Engage My Wife (1591 Views)

I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mosesbola(f): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2021
How I want to engage my wife to be �

Me and my girlfriend will go to a 5 star hotel just to chill out, then I will call the waiter to serve us meat, salad and wine.
As we are eating, a Police officer � will just come and be like "young man, you are under arrest for theft". She will shout and say "No he can't steal I know him, he doesn't steal".

She will now turn to me and say Babe did you steal anything, I will look away and say nothing. Then the officer will drag me and say you must follow us to the station, she will be crying and begging, then we'll get to a place where I'll say I actually stole something.

She'll be alarmed and be like Favour you've finished me, what did you steal I will say it's in my pocket, the officer will ask me to bring it out...

Then I will bring out a diamond ring � and say "Precious my love, I stole your heart and I deserve going to jail, am guilty of your love �".
Then a writing will appear on a projector WILL YOU MARRY ME
She'll scream and say YES, then I will put the ring � on her finger and kiss her.

Kai, love is sweet ❤

Guys abi e no make sense Ni?

4 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mespusinglez(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2021
"Nd what if she say NO" grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Connoisseur(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2021
mespusinglez:
"Nd what if she say NO" grin

���
Guess he never planned for that

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by TheUndercover: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2021
How confident are you she's gonna react that way though? I hope she's all 'worth' it.

Many men are investing so much in hoes these days and they are still surprised why its easier for her to move when things goes south. She simply doesn't have anything to lose.

9 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mespusinglez(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Connoisseur:

���
Guess he never planned for that
Then He Should...!
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mosesbola(f): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2021
I never thought of that ooo...

Most of these Ladies are lepers in human clothing... She's got nothing to loose if she turn me down truly

TheUndercover:
How confident are you she's gonna react that way though? I hope she's all 'worth' it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by ceede2: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Try this with nja girls, you will get a funny answer by the time she tell officer this is my first time of going out with him. Your mind go skip.

6 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by legallyminded: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2021
In all, use your head before your heart. Don't let your emotions be the deciding factor. Watch out for red flags. Discuss other necessary factors like family background, blood group and genotype. Family planning and all that. If factors like this have not considered then you're only prepared for a wedding ceremony and not marriage.
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by DeSwitchConsole(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
mosesbola:

Me and my girlfriend will go to a 5 star hotel just to chill out, then I will call the waiter to serve us meat, salad and wine.
As we are eating, a Police officer � will just come and be like "young man, you are under arrest for theft". She will shout and say "No he can't steal I know him, he doesn't steal".

She will now turn to me and say Babe did you steal anything, I will look away and say nothing. Then the officer will drag me and say you must follow us to the station, she will be crying and begging, then we'll get to a place where I'll say I actually stole something.

She'll be alarmed and be like Favour you've finished me, what did you steal I will say it's in my pocket, the officer will ask me to bring it out...

Then I will bring out a diamond ring � and say "Precious my love, I stole your heart and I deserve going to jail, am guilty of your love �".
She'll scream and say YES, then I will put the ring � on her finger and kiss her.

Kai, love is sweet ❤

Use your head o

You thief, woman go con stay with you?

It's rare o, lol, when e don turn police matter

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Pweetyccee(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by FalseProphet1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
I see her denying every knowing you once the police show up and tell you that you're under arrest, I see her telling them to arrest only you cos she has never met you before, infact it's in that hotel you met her and offered to buy her lunch, I see the policemen laughing scornfully at you.

This I have seen

5 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
mosesbola:

Kai, love is sweet ❤

E make sense. Don't listen to depressed guys that'll tell you otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
mosesbola:
I never thought of that ooo...

Most of these Ladies are lepers in human clothing... She's got nothing to loose if she turn me down truly

Sorry for my wasted comment up there. I thought you were a simp through and through.
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Octopusssy(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
mosesbola:

Kai, love is sweet ❤

E no make sense. Just simply give her the ring in the privacy of your room or house or wherever. Why all the unnecessary drama?
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by stupidmod3: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
too many drama biko.

better u invite her over, cook for her play music (on gen, nepa na bastard)

n while eating pop d question
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mosesbola(f): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bros, you no go understand how body de sweet me...

Love is a beautiful thing, especially when you find the right person

Octopusssy:

E no make sense. Just simply give her the ring in the privacy of your room or house or wherever. Why all the unnecessary drama?
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mosesbola(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
This one sef make sense

stupidmod3:
too many drama biko.

better u invite her over, cook for her play music (on gen, nepa na bastard)

n while eating pop d question
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mosesbola(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
This one go burst my kidney ooo grin grin

FalseProphet1:
I see her denying every knowing you once the police show up and tell you that you're under arrest, I see her telling them to arrest only you cos she has never met you before, infact it's in that hotel you met her and offered to buy her lunch, I see the policemen laughing scornfully at you.

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Ifine(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] good for you
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by stupidmod3: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
mosesbola:
This one sef make sense

abiiii

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Omuuvwie(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is Indian film
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Mcslize: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmmm make sure you are 100% sure that the babe love you. If not, I sense the babe working off as she might not even bother to know the side of the story and might end up concluding you are truly a thief. This is what we call engagement gone wrong.

Don't try this if you know the babe has not been investing in you. If you are the only one putting effort to make the relationship work, never try this.

Only do that if you are 100% sure that the babe is obsessed with you.

My instinct never lie. Pls verify before you do that. I sense the babe working off you. I can feel it already.
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Skripture: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wake up man
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by GeneralPula: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2021
TheUndercover:

Many men are investing so much in hoes these days and they are still surprised why its easier for her to move when things goes south. She simply doesn't have anything to lose.

The matter is something else bro..

Hoes are always lucky to meet pusssy Ass Niggarz..
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Theboy21: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mosesbola(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Make she ready to bury person then embarassed

Mcslize:
Hmmmm make sure you are 100% sure that the babe love you. If not, I sense the babe working off as she might not even bother to know the side of the story and might end up concluding you are truly a thief. This is what we call engagement gone wrong.

Don't try this if you know the babe has not been investing in you. If you are the only one putting effort to make the relationship work, never try this.

Only do that if you are 100% sure that the babe is obsessed with you.

My instinct never lie. Pls verify before you do that. I sense the babe working off you. I can feel it already.
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by mosesbola(f): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
I am sure you have never fell in love...

Bros you go de do wetin you no fit imagine you de do in your dream...

Bros love madt gan..I am in Love

GeneralPula:

The matter is something else bro..

Hoes are always lucky to meet pusssy Ass Niggarz..
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Olunmercy56(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
She will be very happy
Re: How I Plan To Engage My Wife by Octopusssy(f): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
mosesbola:
Bros, you no go understand how body de sweet me...

Love is a beautiful thing, especially when you find the right person

Love is a mirage

(1) (Reply)

NIPOST Retiree Dies In Sex Romp With Two Teenagers In Akwa Ibom / 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree / Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.