Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice (60564 Views)

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2021
LatentEnergy007:

Na Ogun mix with Sango thunder go strike you and your generation unborn. Idiot
use this strength declare ur Biafra republic make we see na.

We wanted our own ND republic but u were against us because govt favoured u, now u guys are trying to be our allies.

We have seen through ur antics

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by onuman: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/if-you-want-another-war-nigerian-govt-will-have-no-choice-senator-bulkachuwa-warns-southeast

CONSTITUTION WITHOUT A BACKING REFERENDUM IS NOT A CONSTITUTION.

The constitution Adamu was referring to was supervised by northern Nigeria through its military dictators without any referendum, and imposed upon Nigeria.

The Adamus of the 12 northern sharia states were the first to urinate on the constitution when the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws. The 12 sharia states literally separated from Nigeria but still clutch to Nigeria because of lucre.
The war Adamu is looking for shall produce sovereign Arewa Sharia Republic.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Abdul05: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Obamaofusa:

We are fighting with the Igbos against you core North and if you do not believe that,may God wake you from your slumber.This is not 1967.
I was a one Nigeria guy before but knowing that Nigeria cannot work with you Northerners bent on taking it down the best bet is disintegration and on Yoruba nation most Yorubas at home and abroad stand.Politicians only care for themselves and they fight only for their pockets..
oga Ade, l' m not a Northerner
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by resourcedude: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
No Biafra man will ever be president of Nigeria, it's not possible and it will never happen even in 10,000 years.
No Nigerian trusts a Biafra man.
If you want to be president go and contest election.
Ewu Biafra.
grieved mind located.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Anago55:
. I just hope you know that nobody will buy into your Niger Delta storyline because it is false

So as a niger deltan, you would prefer a United Nigeria to a Niger Delta republic?
As a Niger Deltan, the Igbo's were my enemies when I wanted my republic.

Now the Igbo's want Biafra and I'll also stand in their way especially when they can't leave without me cos they are enclosed in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Kaybenny(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Why do we always allow this northerners get away with everything.

The thing there is, they're trying to make sure they distroy all infrastructures and modern facilities in SS &SE.

But God go shame Dem. This is not 1960s, the war no go cham. Even if na 600yrs, we go fight the fight and die the die.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by DSC7: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Mr man you will repeat this statement @ the right time......

There are people who feel democracy is not good enough for them and they want to devise their own means of belonging to this entity called Nigeria and if they don’t have their wish, they’ll let Nigeria go to pieces,
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by mrkings84(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
It's appalling how the the northerners are having worries and great concern over a few bandits from a 5% people whereas the insurgency ravaging the north is so great!
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by wink2015(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
NORTHERN LEADERS are not helping the federal government.

They make inflamatory statement that make no sense.

I was expecting him to suggest a framework for dialogue between IPOB and Oduduwa secessionist argitators.

I was expecting him to tell the federal government to create room for a referendum for regions that feel they are not being fairly treated.

But Bulkachuwa Adamu is fanning the ember of hatred with his inflamatory statement.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

You are bloody fulani vermin, fooling himself. No sensible ND talks like a mor0n, because they know if the SE capitulates, the fulani ruga bastards will have ND land like a piece of cake. So, you are either a fulani or demented southern slowpoke who hails fulanis as they rape his mother and inseminate her with cursed genes.
The general clapback against the bastard buhari on tweeter yesterday has proven that already.

Stop fooling around the cyberspace, you never condemn fulani, no sane southerner considers IPOB a bigger threat than fula marauders at the moment. None! We no dey chase rat when house dey burn.

Abooki bastard wey dey disguise.
I don't see u as a threat but when I wanted my republic, u stood in my way and destroyed my dreams, now I'm giving u back ur pills.

My hatred has nothing to do with Fulani, it has more to do with history that u people caused.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by wildikeman(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2021
If the British and Russians had not backed Nigeria 1968, there would still be a state called Nigeria.

Fools. Time has changed. And if there be any more wars, everybody go suffer am
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by SweetiliciousD: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2021
In essence, Igbos will be kept in Nigeria against their wish ba?

Hahahahahaha, one chance!
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Anago55: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
As a Niger Deltan, the Igbo's were my enemies when I wanted my republic.

Now the Igbo's want Biafra and I'll also stand in their way especially when they can't leave without me cos they are enclosed in Nigeria
. Stop using the line ;As a Niger Deltan because you are not. Many Niger Deltans here are just laughing hard at your foolery

By the way, you did not answer my question
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Krismas(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Naijboy: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
No Biafra man will ever be president of Nigeria, it's not possible and it will never happen even in 10,000 years.
No Nigerian trusts a Biafra man.
If you want to be president go and contest election.
Ewu Biafra.
That's why the want their own country, unfortunately you and your generation are afraid to let them, because deep in you, you know that you cannot survive without them. Goat head.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Anago55:
. Stop using the line ;As a Niger Deltan because you are not. Many Niger Deltans here are just laughing hard at your foolery

By the way, you did not answer my question

OK o, come and leave Nigeria let me see.

U will have to take maybe the SW route but SS is closed
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by BigBashiru: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2021
Khd95:
These people keep talking about war because they have plan B, escape routes and dozens of countries to flee to when masala burst, but you and me probably have nowhere to go, don't let them use you, go and watxh how dangerous a civil war is, we re yet to even recover fully from the biafran war and people are already talking about another war, instead if Going to war, why not kuku split the country now that it is still intact and avoid unnecessary loss of lives and properties and resources,

Exactly. Or let Biafra agitators go to court and get a judgement on the matter.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Obamaofusa: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2021
colestephan86:

Always talking with emotions.
One whose land will the war be fought, yours whose properties will be destroyed yours, Nigeria is a recornised country and I assure you of more fire power.
Yorubas are where they are today cos of alliance and nothing more.

Stop putting the Yorubas in your sentence because we will be joining the Igbos this time around to quickly decimate you core Northerners.Your best bet is to allow for dialogue on how we will split peacefully.It is not by force to be together now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by skydeexie(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2021
gidgiddy:
No country survives two wars

Agreed 100%. He should be very careful what he wish for the so-called North.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by freemanq(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2021
Animal is talking
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by BigBashiru: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2021
wildikeman:
If the British and Russians had not backed Nigeria 1968, there would still be a state called Nigeria.

Fools. Time has changed. And if there be any more wars, everybody go suffer am

Nigeria has a defence agreement with Russia as of today....
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Anago55: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
OK o, come and leave Nigeria let me see.

U will have to take maybe the SW route but SS is closed
. But at least admit that you are not a Niger Deltan. It won't do you any harm anyway
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by DiagnoPolitics: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
I don't see u as a threat but when I wanted my republic, u stood in my way and destroyed my dreams, now I'm giving u back ur pills.

My hatred has nothing to do with Fulani, it has more to do with history that u people caused.

Abobi, you are bloody fulani vermin, like simpletonleo and other fulani and pro-fulani ijiots wey dey parade this forum, you no dey condemn fulani wey killi people anyhow, but na IPOB you dey insult anyhow.

Your mission is very clear here, even to the least discerning.

Go and fuckkk your cow in peace.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by MrPaul2: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/if-you-want-another-war-nigerian-govt-will-have-no-choice-senator-bulkachuwa-warns-southeast
No zoning again. Hmmm is anyone thinking along with me? The northerners don’t want to release power to anyone else hence no zoning. They believe the are the majority and it by force for the minority’s to remain with them because they are the slaves. Now I see the hand writing on the wall.
So it’s a most that they will keep ruling in this country and others regions that are major contributors to the national treasury can go to hell because there slave masters (the Northerners) say the marriage called Nigeria is a must.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by dmbb: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2021
mcbreeze:
That you won the first fight doesn't mean you will win the second fight.

When you threaten us remember everybody has blood flowing on their vein, any person can be killed in the hostility, including you Mr. Senator.

South East political leaders failed us, they can't say pim cos of useless political ambitions.

To Northerner who always think that they will win in the war, Remember Bandit is already winning you in your backyard.
And you think the bandit will not join to help their kinsmen
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by ensamy(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2021
The Senator thinks he is going to fight against IPOB/ESN but forgot to know a handful of Military personels are igbos ( Army, air force,navy etc) D grin Kia Kia make I laugh in pandemic, North that Boko haram and bandits has already defeated thinks he can defeat S.E , Then no be now. The senator forgot that majority of the soldiers too in Nigeria army are ibos or he thinks he will only fight against ESN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by yusluvad(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Why did this yeye people carry South-East matter for their head, when their very own North insecurity is one of a kind...

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by tollyboy5(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
If u want power, create ur own political party and produce a candidate so we can vote him.
But alas, u can't cos after all the threats and insults, killing security personelle and destroying govt properties, u knew u can't sell urself to Nigerians so u decide to use blackmail tactics
Thunder fire IPOB piglets grin
Why not allow them to have their country? Why the hatred on igbos?
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Skillsnigeria: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Aboki will always be aboki, they are always far from reality. You don't force your enemies into a country with you. If Fulani continue to rule this country,then we enlightened Nigerians are doom forever, Fulani brain can't carry a 21st century world. We don't even need them in this 21st century world

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by shyvicky: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Ipob want secession, yoruba want secession, what does iswap want?
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by ensamy(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2021
dmbb:

And you think the bandit will not join to help their kinsmen
So you forgot that majority of Nigerian arm forces are ibos angry grin oh you think it's IPOB /ESN forgetting the ibos in Nigeria arm forces are S.E forces grin grin
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

Why not allow them to have their country? Why the hatred on igbos?
when we ND wanted our country, Igbo's were our biggest barrier.

Now that Igbo's can't leave without ND opening door for them.

I am trying to make them see that, I was forced to remain in Nigeria thanks to them, they always will not leave Nigeria except SW open door for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.