Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) (38443 Views)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tell me why I should belong to this cow cesspit called Nigeria. Whereas Biafra was advanced in technology and weaponry wayback but present day 21st century, we are discussing malu over citizens. Tufia to all one Nigeria pigs!
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
HolinessForever:
I won't be Suprised if they come up with sitings of numerous UFO's and aliens in the course of this adventure. The World is prepping for some huge stuff.
The Coming of Jesus is at Hand. Repent and believe the gospel.

Lol... I was expecting you to use righteousness2 monicker
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by ictjobber: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:

inferiority Complex

Says the inferior blacky
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by JahnFarai(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
We can't even feed the world's hungry population.Talk more of healing the planet of its bruises caused by us.Instead we seek to do what will never benefit mankind.
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Icumsa45:
Tell me why I should belong to this cow cesspit called Nigeria. Whereas Biafra was advanced in technology and weaponry wayback but present day 21st century, we are discussing malu over citizens. Tufia to all one Nigeria pigs!

Biafra did produce rockets and mines, but did not produce anything else, like small arms and aircraft and so on

Modified

Biafra was actually more dependent on improted arms from France and other countries than domestic weapons production. While there was a Biafran research unit for weaponry (called the Rn and P)...Biafra only began to rely on homemade weaponry due to the Nigerian government making it difficult for the Biafrans to access money for weapons by claiming money for oil recepits (paid in London, which made the job easier)

Even then, most of Biafra's weapons came via air drops (which is why Uli and Uga airports were important towards the end of the war)
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Omo oduduwa when will we go to Uranus grin

We leave every last Saturday of the month, come to oshodi under bridge close the the plantain seller there grin
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Only fools will believe NASA and their photoshop and CGI trash they deceive the masses with year in and year out . Which Venus smelling lies
NASA has gone to many planets. They don't do photoshop

Don't listen to conspiracy theoriues....

Or if you think Americans lie...the Russians too have sent crafts to Venus far more than the Americans.

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
viceddy95:
We are still talking about cow grazing in this part of the world, while some countries are far discovering things through technology, direction less leaders have finished the country and some human beings are still trying to repackage the same people without direction for political office come 2023...and some jobless and no brain � youths are the people campaigning for them...

If you want Nigeria to be developed you have to change your mindset from 'Selling raw materials and using the revenue to import stuff' to 'making goods and services for the world's market'

Also, you people have to stop looking down on graduates of vocational and technical educational schools

Lastly, when starting a business, think manufacturing , not buying and reselling

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
fot29:
Wahala

you called it wahala abi? They are busy studying and exploring ..y'all are busy battling with herders and farmers crisis.....the western world can wipe the entire africa out in less than a minute....

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
So would the dullard head to the grave like his kinsmen Abacha
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Only fools will believe NASA and their photoshop and CGI trash they deceive the masses with year in and year out . Which Venus smelling lies

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
RobbStark:
Just imagine where the world is heading.

Meanwhile, here in Naija our mannequin is still asking states to allow ruga or be killed.

God please come and end this trap called Naija.
The rulers have indomie Noddles as brain

Actually, it isn't the fault of our leaders...one of our leaders did make sure that our own space agency was up and running.

Anyway, Nigeria does not have a space programm because we don't have a strong industrial backbone, because since Independence, we have been running an economy that exports stuff and uses the revenue to import everything...including stuff that we can make.

Also, we don't treat vocational and technical education with the respect it deserves.( would you prefer to go to a technical college or university if given a choice, for example).

Finally, we don't have electricity because we don't pay enough cash for it, and a large percentage don't even pay their bills...meaning the power sector is short of cash for upgrades and expansion.

Most of which happened before the mannequin took power.(He hasn't made anyhting better though)

2 Likes

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Biafra did produce rockets and mines, but did not produce anything else, like small arms and aircraft and so on

Modified

Biafra was actually more dependent on improted arms from France and other countries than domestic weapons production. While there was a Biafran research unit for weaponry (called the Rn and P)...Biafra only began to rely on homemade weaponry due to the Nigerian government making it difficult for the Biafrans to access money for weapons by claiming money for oil recepits (paid in London, which made the job easier)

Even then, most of Biafra's weapons came via air drops (which is why Uli and Uga airports were important towards the end of the war)

The fact they were able to produce than secure trillions of naira (today) shows that we might have been at par with Japan by now when it comes to technological advancement despite the odds against us.
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
interstellar is not yet feasible due to the huge distance it takes to travel, even if they went with the fastest speed machines have achieved, i heard it takes 35, 000 years just to reach another galaxy. The only way of making interstellar travel more faster and feasible is to try bending the space or creating a worm hole, although there are great risks, of destroying planets in the process of doing that, or creating a black hole.

GuguruAtepa:
Not impressed. By now we should be doing interstellar travel, not sending rocket to neighbor Venus. For instance Proxima Centauri B is just about 40 trillion kilometers away from Earth and lies within an habitable zone of it's star. Shouldn't we be more interested in that?

Even though there are 3 levels of civilization(According to Kardashev scale)

Type 1: Interplanetary
Type 2: Interstellar
Type 3: Intergalactic

I feel very sorry for humanity cos we are at level 0.6 and won't still get to level 1 in the next 500yrs.

Here in Nigeria, The Mannequin is determine to drag us back to level -5. Cos he will soon Propose Cows to be voting

I no blame him. Na the Rhodes university professor wey deny me the M.sc admission that will allow me be part of the team working on building 'Square Kilometers Array' which will enable us study the universe in a way that has never been done b4 thereby driving technological developments worldwide and allow us at least get to type 1 civilization quickly.

Don't forget to check out the Ad below. Still very much available

3 Likes

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Icumsa45:

The fact they were able to produce than secure trillions of naira (today) shows that we might have been at par with Japan by now when it comes to technological advancement despite the odds against us.

We don't know.

Personally, if Biafra had succeded, it would have been just as oil dependent as Nigeria. Meaning...the economy by now would have been in a tailspin thanks to oil prices crashing.It would have had no industries, and would have been using its oil wealth to import and import...and a lot of its food imports would have been ironically from Nigeria.

Not mocking...the problem with Nigerians and with Africans is that we prefer to sell raw materials and import what we can make at home. Even now in Iboland, few want to be like Innoson, most want to just set up business and buy and sell and buy and sell (and it annoys me, not just about the SE , but about the whole Nigerian country. We too like imported stuff for chrissake!)

That's why most African coutnries are not at par with Japan or china. Too many resources. Resoruce curse.
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Buksaylor: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Omo oduduwa when will we go to Uranus grin

When will we go to ur anus?
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by runningriot: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
For the fact that your country is miles behind other countries that does not mean it is mission impossible to their struggles. For the fact that your country cannot explore and navigate common Borno means others have not gone far in trying to navigate the outside earth. Tell me which science and technology is ever falsified by America?. Tell me anything any country is using in the world today not created by Americans. Is it the aeroplane, Phone, internet, computer, etc what? is it then exploring Venus that you think they will lie upon? whether you like it or not for now America is leading others are following. OK?
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by DSoj(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mchew. Venus that Benin witches have been going for meetings. Na today?
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
You are still passing blame sir. The question should be: what can I do in my own little way to contribute to the progress of my country? Not what is others doing or what is my country doing for me?

[quote author=PhenomenalAustin post=102367495][/quote]
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin
I'm telling you, Benin and yoruba witches had been going to venus for their meeting long before oyibo man invented telescope sef.

DSoj:
Mchew. Venus that Benin witches have been going for meetings. Na today?
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Eronms25: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Una don chop belly full
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by UmarMJ: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=positivevibez post=102367096]stop showing your ignorance . You're the ignorant one. NASA's mission to Venus is purely evil and satanic. They are in rebellion against our precious Christ and His kingdom. Repent now and believe in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to the saving of your soul.
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Buliwyf: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
see this gullible fellow you’re the one with the fish brain because you can easily be fooled just see how you are busy defending rubbish, Go and do your research and come back . You’re definitely a Textbook clown anything they tell you you will believe.

Stop being an ignorant clown. You can actually see Venus from the earth without even using a telescope. Then when you use a good telescope you can see it clearer. You are clueless but advising people more enlightened than you to do a research.

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by ciro11(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
SeriouslySense:
interstellar is not yet feasible due to the huge distance it takes to travel, even if they went with the fastest speed machines have achieved, i heard it takes 35, 000 years just to reach another galaxy. The only way of making interstellar travel more faster and feasible is to try bending the space or creating a worm hole, although there are great risks, of destroying planets in the process of doing that, or creating a black hole.

You truly have researched about space travels cuz you're only one of the few people making sense here
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buksaylor:

When will we go to ur anus?

Nuggah that's gay
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some are even saying they are daring God. quote author=viceddy95 post=102322494] We are still talking about cow grazing in this part of the world, while some countries are far discovering things through technology, direction less leaders have finished the country and some human beings are still trying to repackage the same people without direction for political office come 2023...and some jobless and no brain � youths are the people campaigning for them... [/quote]
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by EM123: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
HolinessForever:
I won't be Suprised if they come up with sitings of numerous UFO's and aliens in the course of this adventure. The World is prepping for some huge stuff.
see this one , keep on decieving your self with jesus is coming , while others are progressing . You go buy android phone , dey do hand like say na you operate am pass . Waiting people when produce am go do?

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy I enjoy watching Space documentaries,

ciro11:

You truly have researched about space travels cuz you're only one of the few people making sense here

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by LastProphet: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
HolinessForever:

Eya how old are you? These are the rubbish doctrines we lived on for decades, look the world will never end until maybe something destroys it or life on it. Really feel sorry for your type

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
How true is this news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Putting "AI Collars" On Rhinos To Protect Them From Poachers (PICS) / See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday / Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.