Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 (46165 Views)

Gunmen Attack House Of Abdurrahman Adamu, Kidnap Six / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Built2last: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2021
academySteps:

God forbid biafra is not coming anywhere
Dirty igbos.
Nnamdi cownu dy one corner dy hide , una dy waste time for who no send una grin

Biafra is here. It why you see us in your dreams, you discuss us in your mosques while slamming your head on the ground.

Our boldness, strength and audacity gives you nightmares.

Biafra is coming.

The way Israel a tiny nation has silenced all the neighbouring Islamic terrorist nations is how we will conquer and treat your Bleep ups. Suicide bombing terrorists like you.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Splitmind: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2021
We should support another Northern President because of the peace Buhari's administration has brought upon us.

Sai Baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Hseffa: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is the consequence of the failed IPOB terrorists strategy of using blackmail on whoever supports the crushing of the IPOB terrorists who daily kill our patriots, behead them and burn up public infrastructures built with tax payers money.

In their evil mind as IPOB terrorists , the IPOB terrorists think that Nigerians will fall for the blackmail that an attack by our patriots to defend themselves and rein in and defeat the terrorists is an attack on innocent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. As they must have realised now, it is not working.

Our patriots have families too and we can't watch idly as IPOB terrorists kill even Nigerians of Igbo extraction on mere suspicion that they're patriotic to their fatherland.

The Igbo elders made a costly mistake of falling for the blackmail by IPOB and didn't know that the terrorists took that as endorsement of their terrorism.

The elders were even silent when the IPOB terrorists freed prison inmates including very notorious criminals now terrorising the SE and even Lagos now. To that extent, they're culpable and will be held responsible for the consequence of that carelessness. Even when the fugitive terrorist leader escaped, none of them told him to turn himself in and when the IPOB terrorists leader sent his terrorists, in a viral audio, to go burn down Lagos, they didn't do much to specifically condemn and dissociate themselves from the IPOB terrorists.

This is a time they need to do more than solidarity visits because no patriot will trust them and take them serious enough to oversee national interest. Each of the South East states' ministries of orientation and information and their Commissioners of Information should run programs and campaigns on their state and national radio and TV to let parents know that terrorists are now recruiting their children for terrorism and once they are caught and killed, even the parents will be held to account too.
They should encourage citizens to report inmates who were set free by the IPOB terrorists and offer bounty to anyone who reports the IPOB terrorists among them like northerners did.

I don't believe it is fair to reject any Nigerian on the account of where he comes from but he is right that the Igbo elders are hands in glove with the IPOB terrorists and this itself is condemnable. This is where northern elders are standing on a moral high ground. The Igbo leaders are seemingly afraid but I know there may still a few courageous ones among them who can speak the truth .
Even if IPOB terrorists register a billion account here on Nairaland and on social media, and even Twitter Nigeria IPOB base deletes millions of patriotic comments against the IPOB terrorists and leave the hate speech and murderous threats by the fugitive terrorists leader of IPOB , they will still lose las las.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Anuofia!
Ewu Fulani.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Bossman25(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Mumu Man!
When we have decided to support Peter Obi for Presidency....Lol.

Oloribu idiat.......
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Dackrapper(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
I will vote an igbo man over any notherner be it Muslim or Christian and I am from the north.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by NairaMaster1(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Another Fulanis vs Ibos chestbeating thread

Can't this people let 300 Nigerian ethnic groups rest... They are always speaking for others as if they have a say

Another Ibo Politician or Ohaneneze would soon come and tell us we must vote Ibos because it's their turn

Nnamdi Kanu would soon come and rain curses on anybody supporting one Nigeria

As a Yoruba man , I have 100% right to vote for who ever I like and my choice is either Tinubu or Osinbajo

If Okonjo iweala joins the 2023 race I will vote for her and nothing this Abokiii guy can do about it

My brother. Who has endagers our lives than Buhari the futa jalon born terrorist
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Ayilara1(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:
Why this much hatred for Igbos? Malami used same example of herdsmen being same business selling spare parts, our retd Major General Buhari reminded us of the civil war. Now this.

I hate it when people say why this hatred for igbo?
I'm in igbo land and I'll ask you why so much hatred for Hausa and Muslims?

You two have problem and I believe igbo's have it more probably because I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I fall in the group you people hate.

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Hamiltonii: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:
Why no right-thinking Nigerian’ll support Igbo presidential candidate -Buhari’s ex-aide

https://punchng.com/why-no-right-thinking-nigerianll-support-igbo-presidential-candidate-buharis-ex-aide/

But you are governing us in your Nepotism and Bloodbath.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by omonnakoda: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2021
Guyman02:
What he is trying to say is that the only tribe that Fulanis fear in Nigeria are the Igbos.
I have lived in the North most of my life and I can tell you that with all sincerity, it's believed that the Igbos have a natural intelligence which the Fulani cannot match and they are not scared of taking brutal decisions.
The average Fulani politician believe that giving power to Igbos will make them to lose control of minority tribes and areas they conquered as they will empower them to resist Fulani domination.
They also fear that Igbos can dominate and change the current warped constitutional order which has been in their favour. It's not about the thing he is saying.
In the past the Fulanis succeeded in turning other tribes against Igbos, but today Igbos seems to be getting sympathy of other tribes as Buhari has unintelligently destroyed the 'Taqqiya' built by Sardauna.

Listen carefully to this interview granted by Sardauna prior to Nigeria independence to know that the suspicion between these 2 groups didn't start recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6coimsqIyw

Igbos do not have any intelligence that Ogonis, Urhobos or Tivs do not have .

What they have is a collective sense of victimhood and an inflated sense of their value which has no basis in reality

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by iwaeda: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Ayilara1:

I hate it when people say why this hatred for igbo?
I'm in igbo land and I'll ask you why so much hatred for Hausa and Muslims?

You two have problem and I believe igbo's have it more probably because I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I fall in the group you people hate.

I am for North Central before you vent your venom on me.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by ajl: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Crazy northerners! The party is over. The good thing is almost everyone in the south has opened eyes except some greedy politicians. This time, you will have no collaborators in the south. It's almost divine that your terrorists brothers go around the country and most especially from the middle-belt to the south in an orgy of mass killings, rape, and all forms of evil. So, if things get out of hand, you are all isolated with no support from any group in the middle belt to the south. How can you win in such situation, rather you will face battles on all fronts from southwest, east and south-south.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by DigitB: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is the consequence of the failed IPOB terrorists strategy of using blackmail on whoever supports the crushing of the IPOB terrorists who daily kill our patriots, behead them and burn up public infrastructures built with tax payers money.

In their evil mind as IPOB terrorists , the IPOB terrorists think that Nigerians will fall for the blackmail that an attack by our patriots to defend themselves and rein in and defeat the terrorists is an attack on innocent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. As they must have realised now, it is not working.

Our patriots have families too and we can't watch idly as IPOB terrorists kill even Nigerians of Igbo extraction on mere suspicion that they're patriotic to their fatherland.

The Igbo elders made a costly mistake of falling for the blackmail by IPOB and didn't know that the terrorists took that as endorsement of their terrorism.

The elders were even silent when the IPOB terrorists freed prison inmates including very notorious criminals now terrorising the SE and even Lagos now. To that extent, they're culpable and will be held responsible for the consequence of that carelessness. Even when the fugitive terrorist leader escaped, none of them told him to turn himself in and when the IPOB terrorists leader sent his terrorists, in a viral audio, to go burn down Lagos, they didn't do much to specifically condemn and dissociate themselves from the IPOB terrorists.

This is a time they need to do more than solidarity visits because no patriot will trust them and take them serious enough to oversee national interest. Each of the South East states' ministries of orientation and information and their Commissioners of Information should run programs and campaigns on their state and national radio and TV to let parents know that terrorists are now recruiting their children for terrorism and once they are caught and killed, even the parents will be held to account too.
They should encourage citizens to report inmates who were set free by the IPOB terrorists and offer bounty to anyone who reports the IPOB terrorists among them like northerners did.

I don't believe it is fair to reject any Nigerian on the account of where he comes from but he is right that the Igbo elders are hands in glove with the IPOB terrorists and this itself is condemnable. This is where northern elders are standing on a moral high ground. The Igbo leaders are seemingly afraid but I know there may still a few courageous ones among them who can speak the truth .
Even if IPOB terrorists register a billion account here on Nairaland and on social media, and even Twitter Nigeria IPOB base deletes millions of patriotic comments against the IPOB terrorists and leave the hate speech and murderous threats by the fugitive terrorists leader of IPOB , they will still lose las las.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

Sombori iz in sifia pain grin
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by MummyD2020(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2021
No need to read. What do you expect from illiterates that have been given the opportunity to be in the helm of affairs via quota system? Intellectually, they are the lowest in the country so no surprises
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Vicilo(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=iwaeda post=102322906]Why no right-thinking Nigerian’ll support Igbo presidential candidate -Buhari’s ex-aide

https://punchng.com/why-no-right-thinking-nigerianll-support-igbo-presidential-candidate-buharis-ex-aide/[/quot

Oga Somalia d reason y no sensible person in Nigeria should vote any northerner is that notherner hold d world record govt financial loot. D sell of oil from south is shared among all but sell of gold from d north is shared among d north only, north tribalism I'd A1 considering d appointments, north has skilled thousands of women children etc in d country for religious unreasonable reasons. D list is endless
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by kkfada(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Fool talking.....so southern east are meant to be ruled
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by guychidile: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by kenchop: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who expects anything different from the jihadist?
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by kenchop: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
A right thinking person would support Buhari bah? Bastards
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by LordRaiden1: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
There has always been an indelible hatred on the igbos, not like y'all better�

Only but one day�
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Chuka200: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hahahahaha,, I laugh in Swahili...
Thought he was trying to advise the Igbos to stay away from presidential position so as to save their name from being mentioned if eventually Nigeria becomes a failed state.
But the reverse is the case.
With the atrocities committed by the fulanis, Buhari became president cool

With much atrocities committed in the North by the Northerners against the Igbos, nobody is counted it against them, and they have been holding key positions in the country.

My sincere advice for the Igbos is...

Igbos should stay away from anything presidential position because when Nigeria finally becomes destroyed beyond redemption, no Igbo man's name will be mentioned (but Indi Yoruba must find a way, through their media, to drag the Igbo man into the mess despite no Igbo man has made it to aso Rock)..., That's my elderly advise.

Yes Sir I concur igbos should stay away from politics and leave it for foolanis and their patrons let’s see who will cry at last
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by bobbychat: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
This man is no more than cow piss and shit. So right thinking Nigerian will vote for a terrorist from the north . abi
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Slimwhyt(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rubbish talk
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by elisho: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
make thunder kill u there animal
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Built2last:
Oga sir, every right thinking Igbo is not interested in presidency. Chai. nothing gives a northerner sleepless night like an Igboman.

our priority is leaving Nigeria.

Buhari and his gang of thieves will rather hand over to Shekau than an Igbo man. We know it, so when an Igbo man is running for presidency. He is wasting his time.

Biafra is coming and we know you are scared to your pants

But you can't leave without war...

Are you ready for the war?
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Built2last: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

But you can't leave without war...

Are you ready for the war?

By now you should have known that Igbos are not cowards. We don't fear war. We won't start it but if it starts. we will fight till the last man standing. We fear no man. Rather Hausa Fulani fear Igbos. threatened by anything Igbo
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Built2last:

By now you should have known that Igbos are not cowards. We don't fear war. We won't start it but if it starts. we will fight till the last man standing. We fear no man. Rather Hausa Fulani fear Igbos. threatened by anything Igbo

Ok,we are wanting

But am sure the rest of Nigeria will support the North cos none of them like what's going on in your region.

I believe in peace and dialogue
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by princewarri1985: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:
Why no right-thinking Nigerian’ll support Igbo presidential candidate -Buhari’s ex-aide

https://punchng.com/why-no-right-thinking-nigerianll-support-igbo-presidential-candidate-buharis-ex-aide/
i support him totally on this even though am from the south......because if you put 10 million naira for ground and you put igbo man and lion near the money and you give me stick, i go kill the igbo man first before i kill the lion

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Sipsum: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
omonnakoda:

Igbos do not have any intelligence that Ogonis, Urhobos or Tivs do not have .

What they have is a collective sense of victimhood and an inflated sense of their value which has no basis in reality

Gbamsolutely.
They expect everyone to bow to their opinions, as if others must not have a right of choice.
This is why their neighbors are avoiding them like plague.

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Built2last: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Ok,we are wanting

But am sure the rest of Nigeria will support the North cos none of them like what's going on in your region.

I believe in peace and dialogue

Stop deceiving yourself. Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, Taraba and many other Christian dominated areas in the North wont support you.

Yoruba wont allow you drag them into war with Igbos. maybe Yoruba muslims could but they are not relevant here
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by biafranrealson: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
so with the calamities caused by Buhari and fulani (bandits, boko haram and herdsmen), any right thinking hausas, Middlebelt, yoruba and igbo that ever dare vote for any fulani man being him the best brain and most upright, May calamities never finish in his house... amen,, ameen
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by princewarri1985: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Even though buhari is so useless now even more than the naira and i want him stoned, but i will rather vote for buhari than see an ibo man rule this country

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by olmoRoc: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:

Yeah, you're so right. Similarly, how can any right-thinking Nigerian ever vote for a Fulani again? Nigerians, you've heard, so over to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.