Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help (22696 Views)

How Psycho-social Factors Can Influence School Adjustment Among Students / Dr. Vladimir Zelenko Has Treated 500 Covid-19 Patients 100% Working With Hydroxy / A Critique On Freudian Psycho Sexual Enlightenment Of The Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:
I am a 400l student of a technology university, Doing my internship in a supermarket as the IT OFFICER in that supermarket. but the sales girl is a completely RUDE GIRL. she's pretty with bad leg(structure), but she's really rude. She want to be forming i met her there whereas I'm her superior due to the position hold. it has been really hard looking away, please HELP, what can I do to enjoy the rest of my stay.

Is she acting out on you because she believes she merited that position? (As per longer employee) or she is rude to everyone?

Either ways, you need her to have a successful IT so ignore her and relate with her very officially.

Also be a quick learner and be double sure before fishing instructions/correction so she doesn't mess you up.

Before you it, 2021 is over and you have peace.

Goodluck.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Keating: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just keep looking away. Internships are short.

Tihmmyg50:
I am a 400l student of a technology university, Doing my internship in a supermarket as the IT OFFICER in that supermarket. but the sales girl is a completely RUDE GIRL. she's pretty with bad leg(structure), but she's really rude. She want to be forming i met her there whereas I'm her superior due to the position hold. it has been really hard looking away, please HELP, what can I do to enjoy the rest of my stay.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by finalboss(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
temitope27:
I think she needs a Bleep, lick her pussy
undecided what ??
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Trustedpronet: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:

You are the psycho sir
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Godwin25king: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shoot her left leg angry
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by temitope27(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
finalboss:

undecided what ??
yes of course
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:
Now, that place is not a permanent place for you, it is just for awhile. Just dey manage'am ! No go LUST for any part of her body, if not you're gone! Sales girls in some big supermarkets are usually half human being and half the other side! Be careful!

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:

Play along. Act like you don't see her rudeness and be nice to her. Don't try to prove anything to her and very soon her ego will drop. If she doesn't greet you, greet her, if she is rude, laugh it off. Refer to her as 'my sister' and be friendly to her.

It shall end soon, all men will go their way. There are terrible colleagues in the workforce that people must deal with for years. That's how life is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by sylve11: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jashub:
Always learn to put people in their place

@ op, look here. This is all you need. cool
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by sylve11: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Her rudeness coultbe her green light to you.. but don't you ever approach her or her rudeness increases..

Let her drown in her own rudeness

True. Most girls who dislike you for no reasons actually love you for a reason but can't get you for plenty of reasons. cool
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by saasala(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigSarah:
You're a misogynistic little man, you're already highlighting physical defects...
Do your IT and leave

I swear!
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by pedrilo: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
The world of work is an interesting place.
I work with someone with mental issue who d CEO is tying to help by giving her paid employment
Everytime, it's one silly issue to anoda.
Just waiting for my Visa to be out so I can leave dis shithole country

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Winneygirl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:

Don't talk too much.
Keep things civil and work-related.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by koladebrainiac(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
REALLY, YOU SHOULD LEARN DIPLOMACY

you are an on internship and u still learning

office politics and how to manage your emotional intelligence

calm and just do our thing

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by sylve11: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Try and be her friend. Win her over to your side. Since you are a manager you should exhibit patience and earn your respect from her. It takes dedication, passion, hard work, maturity and understanding to get people to respect you. There could be something she might not be happy about. Buy her stuffs it could be little stuffs. Ask her some questions about her personal life. Treat her like your sister. be open to her. Before you know u guys are best of buddies.

OP, don't do this, please. sad cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by SILVERLINES: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:
try fuccck ham to settle the squabble
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by sylve11: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigSarah:
You're a misogynistic little man, you're already highlighting physical defects...

True. I saw that in his post but i just ignored. cool
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by cloud(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:
upload her picture so we can advise you better
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by taiocol: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hit me up to hang this on your wall

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by damorikoko(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Explain

NGArmyTerrorist:
Now, that place is not a permanent place for you, it is just for awhile. Just dey manage'am ! No go LUST for any part of her body, if not you're gone! Sales girls in some big supermarkets are usually half human being and half the other side! Be careful!
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by etrange: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
A sales girl? You didn't really say what exactly she does. You just want us to start contributing based on the statement "she's rude"? What I see is a power tussle and it's funny cause you're only there to do your 6 months IT. She works there (does she?), you met her there and she'd probably be there when you leave. In other words, she's a permanent staff member (the only real staff member actually) while you're a temp. While I advocate for mutual respect, you shouldn't expect to be respected as the senior just because you're a temporary IT officer. Dude, you are a student who is ssupposed to be learning. It's too early to start seeking office power and thinking of who is superior. You'll get there one day, but now, you have to stoop to conquer.

By the way, why describing her physical appearance? There's no point going soft on you, OP, you might just be the problem here. Your post shows you feel hurt cause you naturally feel superior and better than her. Nairaland people are insulting the female gender as usual but if the OP was a girl and the second party a guy, they wouldn't have remembered gender.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by bellosulaiman(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ask her out for a date... forget about the superior thingy and face your purpose, she will come to her senses. Just give her boundary and that’s all.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by wallarwallar(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:

Hummm She's pretty but She's really rude... What's on ur mind you are not telling us .
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by rita25(f): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
PLS STAY UR LANE JUST DONT RAPE HER THIS ONE U ARE SEEINIG HER LEG SO angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by HEAVEN4444: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
You are the power drunk lust filled psycho. you are already talking seniority as a student learner, i shudder to think how you will be when you get a real job and senior people, and also what is your business with her legs ? SIR you are the psycho and maybe she recognises this is why she is rude to you

1 Like

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Poseidon000: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
PCG001:
yoυ ĸnow тнe reѕт
undecided
I'm not sure if rape is what you mean by that pics, but if it's actually what you mean; then you must be a compound fool to suggest that he jeopardize his future and degrade himself for a thing as low as sex.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by ultimate73(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Look away
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by PGKing1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Guy face your work and come out from there, be like say you like her...

Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Heterodox(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tihmmyg50:
So you're just going to ignore you're egotistic?

Position hold ..lol...and you're just an Intern. Bad attitude towards life.
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by seangy4konji: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
lol...

nigga don deh think of how that bog lg go hold hin waigts tight as hin deh pump seed into the young lady screaming holy Ghost....

Oga ignore her and do your IT and face life....abi you know know say na Buhari still deh thereyou better hustle
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by Mekoyaw(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Then what are you insinuating undecided, bad influence
PCG001:
yoυ ĸnow тнe reѕт
undecided
Re: I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help by gees101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
U can't do anything
Just do your IT in peace then leave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) / Federal Universities Should Re-open - Pro-chancellors / Is Animal Science A Good Course??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.