Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) (64159 Views)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by HeWrites(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2021
A young woman identified on Facebook as Annastacia Micheal has professed love to Fewa Otedola the only son of billionaire Femi Otedola, Igbere TV reports.

Fewa clocked 21 on Wednesday and his family celebrated him on social media.

In a now-deleted Facebook post, Ms Micheal expressed romantic feeling for the 21-year-old, declaring that she was willing to marry him, regardless of him being autistic.

“I have grown to love Fewa Otedola so much. His cuteness, innocence, simplicity, infact everything about this dude drives me crazy. I will love to spend the rest of my life with Fewaluv regardless his Autism condition,” she wrote.

“Whenever I see him I don’t see his condition but the genuine love I have for him, and I AM WILLING TO MARRY FEWA OTEDOLA , He has stolen my heart.. Happy birthday hearty my heart beats only for you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPobYFTLXZB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Fewa and his eldest sister Tolani are not as active on social media as their other two siblings — DJ Cuppy and Temi.

Cuppy said in a post to Instagram that she was proud of the man her younger brother was becoming.

The disk jockey, who now has an album in her name, said that although her brother has autism, he was not ashamed of being in the spotlight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Pmpm: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Lol....oyemii. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by thorpido(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Grown to love kwa? cheesy

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by gayman99: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2021
This one did not see all the poor boys like Demmannabbqgrills on nairaland to fall in love with. Awon golddigger crew.

514 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by GuyWise101(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That was the same thing Nkechi told me in a commercial bus when she saw my 5m account balance but as a Guywise I didn't fall for her.

Nigerian girls no dey take eye see or take ear hear about a rich young guy.

271 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by solochris(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Umu nwanyi sef � tufiakwa

22 Likes

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by sigiyaya112: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
You will know a gold-digger when you see one grin grin

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by VLadipo: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
smiley
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Bvlgari: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
I know what u did there... lol

If not for the money, poor people no dey your area make u love them forever?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
grin

"CUTE" fire your mouth.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Kingpele(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Oloshi turn golddigger but with his beautiful sisters around him ,they will make sure this attention seeker dig up mud instead of gold

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by sukar886: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
My dear,I know you people,na the money you want

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by oyi1(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
D Hustle Continue grin

35 Likes

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin Lol.

She only saw stacks of dollars wearing a yellow hoodie

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by atorioke(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
At least make the boy learn how to Bleep. It is good for his health. This babe hustling Sha dey on another level.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by ebuk4real(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021

Call them fish brain now, them go say na insult..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
That lady must be a bomber...

Agba yahoo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by MJBOLT: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
I pity the fool that will end up with this one

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Accountantikye(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Umunwanyi
Odiegwu oooh

1 Like

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Wealthyone: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Love indeed
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Samiah33(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Profess to love not love

1 Like

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Thief!!! U wan chop money..gerrout�

2 Likes

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Zanotty(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
This one na bitcoin digger

4 Likes

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Ojemedad: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
gayman99:
This one did not see all the poor boys like Demmannabbqgrills on nairaland to fall in love with. Awon golddigger crew.

Na wa for you o, Na her hustle abeg let her be

5 Likes

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by hakym619(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Upon confirmation from facebook, - MUA annastesia is her name

MUA backwards is AUM

Au chemical symbol for gold
M stands for miner

I ain't saying anything but Just..

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by rawtouch: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021

anasta in love
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by obi58: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
She fit be Facebook scammer

1 Like

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by gazilion: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Is the boy truly Autistic?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.