Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination (30566 Views)

Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by CuriousMynd: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Angered by comments made against him by Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation, Imo State Governor Hope Uzodimma on Wednesday said the ex-minister would not “benefit” from the assassination of Ahmed Gulak, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Gulak, a former aide of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, was killed on Sunday on his way to Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri, Imo State capital.

Mr Fani-Kayode then tweeted, blaming the Imo State Government for not providing security for Gulak. He also accused the government of trying to pin the assassination on the Indigenous People of Biafra.

However, in a statement issued by Uzodimma’s chief press secretary Oguwike Nwachuku, the governor said:
“From the look of things, it seems former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode wants to make capital of the unfortunate gruesome murder of former Political Adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Alhaji Ahmed Gulak in Imo State weekend.

“…The Police have risen to the occasion, killing some members of the IPOB/ ESN they said were behind Gulak’s murder and progressing positively in their investigation on the matter to unravel others.

“The Police are as determined as every well-meaning Nigerian, including the Federal and Imo State Governments, to ensure that investigation into Gulak’s murder is not jeopardised.

“Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State, in his statewide broadcast on Monday, reiterated the fact that everything would be done to bring all those behind Gulak’s killing, whoever they are, to justice.”

Uzodimma reiterated that Gulak was not his guest as of the time he was killed in Imo, but had come to the state on the invitation of the organisers of the 1999 constitution review committee of the Senate as a consultant.

He concluded that “Fani-Kayode and his ilk should desist from raising issues that are neither here nor there over Gulak’s assassination simply because Hope Uzodimma is Governor of Imo State.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226342706664084&id=1534669484

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Ever8090: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmm... Nigeria politicians and there wahala..one thing I know about them is that they are all the same species of wicked souls who are determined and sworn with their lives to destroy Nigeria and bring the rest population to her kneels..

One thing I do not understand about the rest of the Nigeria population suffering the results of this people's action is,.how they manage to still support them knowing fully well that, they are the source of their problem...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Simplyleo: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Everything is a cash and popularity making venture for the short fused clown.

Little wonder he remains the hero of ipob pigs.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by MAGG0T(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2021
shocked

Which useless investigation is he talking about.

After the police claimed they've killed the men behind the assassination.

Hope uzodinma will end up miserably like that Chief of staff, whom was used as a burnt offering

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Dailymice: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Isa Pantami is a terrorist.

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Ekeletu: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Clout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by dbtt: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Fani, trouble maker. Always finding way to stay relevant.

7 Likes

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by DMechyy: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Uzodinma is right on this one.

5 Likes

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Nuelito: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Smh
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Kingpele(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by 900warriorz: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
fd
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2021
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by rowland545(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2021
In as much as I don't like d supreme court guy....but his right Mr fani is fond of making issues so as to stay relevant.

I'm getting sick of his stupidity... I use to think he was intelligent until he started talking too much.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Daniiel: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Naso
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Ever8090:
Hmmm... Nigeria politicians and there wahala..one thing I know about them is that they are all the same species of wicked souls who are determined and sworn with their lives to destroy Nigeria and bring the rest population to her kneels..

One thing I do not understand about the rest of the Nigeria population suffering the results of this people's action is,.how they manage to still support them knowing fully well that, they are the source of their problem...

Because when we tell you people to vote for people like Moghalu , you laugh at us, and call them weak polticians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Toluwanise247(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Two idiot. Fight and let us see who go win. Awon were...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by thaoriginator: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2021
angry OMG!

ME BLOODCLAAT DI TWO OF UNU

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by yusluvad(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Na una sabi. Make una continue to dey count scores with human lives. Una eyes go soon clear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Kingpele(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Ignore the wifebeater if u don't want to be unfortunate in life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by fasho01(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2021
We really don't care about ffk now or the supreme court governor. All we care about is our own safety and that of our loved ones still trapped in this UAR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Taiwolabi4526: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Jdn

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by nedekid: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Hmm, the gov has bought market ohh..
Surely, fani kayode reply will be worth waiting for. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by saxietohgbaskie(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
I stopped taking this man serious since when he married his Daughter’s friend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Alexgman1(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
I weep for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by abobote: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Anyhow you want to look at the said assassination, there's more to it, the man has enemies in Imo state but chose to sneak out from the back door without security when there's tension in the state. In-between being a political aide to Jonathan is it the only thing he can be remembered for, coz his name can't be mentioned without attaching Jonathan to it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by mrkings84(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2021
What's my business with societal politicians?
Shebe when 2 elephants fight Na grass they suffer am!!

No be gatri I drink this morning so?
E concern them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by constant1960: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Someone should remind me Nigeria new Name because I’m beginning to suspect that Manchester United have bought it off

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.