Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy (8127 Views)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW / Why Fulanis Are Causing Havoc But They Will Be Defeated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by wealthyhenry(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

I repeat fulanis no send Igbos if u no know know now. If fulanis send us with the amount of insults and death wishes u guys have given Buhari by now una for don hear from them.

Them just dae look una like pikin way no know anything.

Fulani people send Benue people pass una, make una know now o. If u ask an average fulani man to name one governor in the east I bet u they don't know, majority of them don't even know Nnamdi Kanu exists.

Wetin una get way fulani people want send?

Oga shut up. You don't know the history of these feud. Don't come here to expose your ignorance. You still think like a child and as such you shouldn't talk when men who know their history talk...

4 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Oga shut up. You don't know the history of these feud. Don't come here to expose your ignorance. You still think like a child and as such you shouldn't talk when men who know their history talk...
Tell me the history now, u way sabi?

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by wealthyhenry(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
I am igbo and I respect Buhari alot and northern leaders. They are very wise people.

Till today ask any igbo man shouting restructuring, tell me what you want to restructure in the east they won't answer u anything. North that's smart enough know how to reason things but una just dae think ontop ontop, u can't even see past your nose.

Then when it happens 50years later una go start another problem saying you made a mistake that north is marginalizing u

You are a disgrace to your parents and to the whole Igbo nation at large...
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Balogunodua(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

There was never a way zik would have ruled south west region ...Yoruba man formed ziks party

If Albert marculi was alive won't he have been the head of the party ?

Ziks party would have appointed a Yoruba leady ...didn't zik party win mid west ? Why didn't he rule mid west
Kikiki... cheesy

Zik would have you said cheesy you think you are smart but not at all.....Zik wanted to rule the Western region that is fact....but he was sent packing to the East.

As for the Midwest he never wanted to rule it because Yorubaland was his target period.....
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
wealthyhenry:

From my experience reasonable people are always disgrace to Igbos they are trying to save.

Even Nnamdi Azikiwe was seen as a disgrace when he told Igbos and Ojukwu to stop the war.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

You are the one beating around the bush, I ask u again what's the relationship between the attacks you said and Jihad?

Tell me how the ebonyi attacks relate to jihad?

Let's debate

I can't debate with you
You have already showed a flaw in judgement
I don't debate with such persons
To me, they are not rational humans
I don't do that!
You agreed they killed people and you are asking how it relates with Jihad and you are also asking why those people they killed hate them?

No, they killed them to make suya
Can you imagine such thinking from a black man

Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by FreeIgbos: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
I am igbo and I respect Buhari alot and northern leaders. They are very wise people.

Till today ask any igbo man shouting restructuring, tell me what you want to restructure in the east they won't answer u anything. North that's smart enough know how to reason things but una just dae think ontop ontop, u can't even see past your nose.

Then when it happens 50years later una go start another problem saying you made a mistake that north is marginalizing u

You've been running amok all over the thread like a headless chicken, worshipping the Fulanis and insulting Igbos only to come here and claim to be Igbo? I know you're a fulani BMC but it's apparent you're not smart enough to play the role you were assigned to play.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Sipsum: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
dometome:
very shallow reasoning capacity. It is well expected from a one nigerianist. When Ahmadu Bello was showing his hatred for the world in BBC, was MNK born by that time? How stupid can you be? Bro?

Mr what you called hatered is self preservation.
Why are Igbos obsessed with control of other people's homeland?.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by FreeIgbos: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
wealthyhenry:

You actually believe that BMC? Anuohia ahu abughi onye Igbo! Men, it's pretty obvious now, I don't expect anyone not to know that already. He has been running amok all over the thread worshipping Fulanis and insulting Igbos unjustly, only a rabid hater of Igbos will do that.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by MrSamsung(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
dometome:
very shallow reasoning capacity. It is well expected from a one nigerianist. When Ahmadu Bello was showing his hatred for the world in BBC, was MNK born by that time? How stupid can you be? Bro?

Sometimes you wonder where these guys emanate from, or whether they do have conscience or good principles. Leave him to his foolery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by FreeIgbos: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sipsum:

Mr what you called hatered is self preservation.
Why are Igbos obsessed with control of other people's homeland?.

Hmmn, you can call Igbos anything that catches your fancy, but saying that Igbos are obsessed with controlling other people's homeland is the height of mischief and lies! The only ethnicity that do such with relish is Fulanis and perhaps Ijaws based on verifiable facts on ground!

Can you give me honest examples where Igbos are trying to control other people's lands?

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Sipsum: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Sarduana no send una, in the interview the interviewer asked him specifically about Igbos.

From my analysis of that interview u never can tell the circumstances of the time that interview occured.

Sarduana didn't just wake up and start talking about Igbos. All those things could have been prevented if u seat in your land, na una way waka go meet them for their north.

You dey mind them, they remind me of a woman called paminku, iyawo kako oni kumo ekun, Kako eventually beat this paminku woman to death.
They will go to other people's place and begin to tell them they are stupid.
Just look at what happened in Ghana of recent.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Sipsum: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Balogunodua:

Hehehe... cheesy

Awo showed hatred for not letting him rule the Yorubas cheesy if that is hatred then we will countinue to do the same...Zik the greedy man wanted to rule a tribe that he share no culture with and knows nothing about, but an Igbo was I charged of the Eastern region while he wanted to rule another man's land.... he oppose referendum and secession but today his people are wailing, jumping and crying for it grin

Indeed God his great grin grin

And for the Alafin you kept wailing about....he got his reward for diving in politics...it's non of your concern...

Alafin got his reward for trying to become another Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by mrvitalis(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Balogunodua:

Kikiki... cheesy

Zik would have you said cheesy you think you are smart but not at all.....Zik wanted to rule the Western region that is fact....but he was sent packing to the East.

As for the Midwest he never wanted to rule it because Yorubaland was his target period.....
It's was absolutely impossible for zik to rule western Nigeria ...did he rule mid western region

Igbos followed a nationalist part but west n north have always been tribalistic
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Danzysb(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sipsum:

You dey mind them, they remind me of a woman called paminku, iyawo kako oni kumo ekun, Kako eventually beat this paminku woman to death.
They will go to other people's place and begin to tell them they are stupid.
Just look at what happened in Ghana of recent.
Where do this people emanate from?
What nonsense.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by selemempe: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Sarduana no send una, in the interview the interviewer asked him specifically about Igbos.

From my analysis of that interview u never can tell the circumstances of the time that interview occured.

Sarduana didn't just wake up and start talking about Igbos. All those things could have been prevented if u seat in your land, na una way waka go meet them for their north.
this is so silly
The first mayor of Enugu town was a fulani man.
You could never hear any Igbo talking about Hausa or fulani at the time sarduana made that comment. The obsession was clearly on northerners against Igbos that even the white people knew.
The north have always been the violent aggressor in Nigeria
You are a sick yoruba child with a deep hate for Igbos masked as being reasonable.
The same Hausa and fulani people made all manner of caricature on gej who many Igbos saw as their hero. That doesn't matter to you. But if we make caricature of buhari then we are wrong
Only a yoruba person or a yoruba-identified Igbo born in Lagos like Joe igbokwe will say something this deeply stupid and see it as true.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You've been running amok all over the thread like a headless chicken, worshipping the Fulanis and insulting Igbos only to come here and claim to be Igbo? I know you're a fulani BMC but it's apparent you're not smart enough to play the role you were assigned to play.
Tell me where I insulted Igbos?
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Sipsum: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO are there not igbo public service in the north today ...oga

Saying u can't give igbo man a post until there is no other person to do it in the world is evidence of pure hate

Igbos were never competing with the natives

Continue to lie to yourself, how about the one they did at UI in Ibadan?.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
selemempe:
this is so silly
The first mayor of Enugu town was a fulani man.
You could never hear any Igbo talking about Hausa or fulani at the time sarduana made that comment.
You are a sick yoruba child with a deep hate for Igbos masked as being reasonable.
The same Hausa and fulani people made all manner of caricature on gej who many Igbos saw as their hero. That doesn't matter to you. But if we make caricature of buhari then we are wrong
Only a yoruba person or a yoruba-identified Igbo born in Lagos like Joe igbokwe will say something this deeply stupid and see it as true.
I am not yoruba, don't base in Lagos neither did I grow up or live in Lagos.
Tell me another story.

Foolishness is when because of C u dae spoil your chances with A and B, meanwhile C people are begging to get the chance A and B is giving u

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by mrvitalis(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Una just dae find excuse to justify the hate me I hate u thing.

Yes he did the Interview but was it what was on ground?
Igbos generally reciprocate feelings towards as long as we are sure u know what u are doing

Same thing igbos are doing today Lebanese and Indian Pakistani were doing it before no body talked

1914 no body expected igbos arguably to least educated tribe as at them and the poorest to grow so fast n dominate most positions given on merit

The white man employed clacks based on merit reason igbos dominated that was what brought hate
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by mrvitalis(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sipsum:

Continue to lie to yourself, how about the one they did at UI in Ibadan?.
What did we do at UI

UI was a university built by all Nigerians and uk government just sighted in ibadan

Did u see igbos drag ife with u people ?

Unilag n uI are all federal projects

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by selemempe: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

I am not yoruba, don't base in Lagos neither did I grow up or live in Lagos.
Tell me another story.

Foolishness is when because of C u dae spoil your chances with A and B, meanwhile C people are begging to get the chance A and B is giving u
there is only one thing Igbos should be fighting for and that's Biafra.
If Zik fought for Biafra and left presidency alone, we won't be where we are today
Pretending that fighting for 2023 is right thing is pretending that the dress you wore a corpse for burial plays any role
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
selemempe:
there is only one thing Igbos should be fighting for and that's Biafra.
If Zik fought for Biafra and left presidency alone, we won't be where we are today
Pretending that fighting for 2023 is right thing is pretending that the dress you wore a corpse for burial plays any role
Goodluck but count me and imo state out of biafra
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by selemempe: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

Goodluck but count me and imo state out of biafra
oh...now you have revealed yourself.
Go to owerri streets and say it out loud.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by GodblessMNK(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
For me o.both Hausa,Yoruba,Fulani, Niger delta and Niger delta, they can all go to hell- just give us Biafra with our 5 states.. We go manage am.. I no understand why MNK no even collect the 5 states..

Una hatred for igbos go soon choke una
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Sipsum: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Danzysb:

Where do this people emanate from?
What nonsense.

We are historians. grin grin grin grin e no go ever better for those who removed history from the Nigeria educational curriculum.
Reconcile yourself with the past for easy passage into the future.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Coldie(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
selemempe:
oh...now you have revealed yourself.
Go to owerri streets and say it out loud.
All u ipob terrorizing Owerri go back to your state
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by SmartPolician: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
I keep telling our people the kind of power and influence Buhari has right now is almost the same power that Ahmadu Bello had over the north back then.

That we should've careful of our utterances towards Buhari they insult me and call me efulefu.

I keep warning, they don't listen. Smhow I kno the north is holding back because their favourite son Buhari is in power. If in 2023 Buhari leaves power and a southerner takes over they won't be holding back any more, they will be releasing it hot.

If una like by that time make una follow Nnamdi Kanu mouth

Stop ranting because it's becoming irritating.

You absolve your yeye president of his responsibility and come here to defend his people. Tell Buhari to man up and stop the killings in other parts of the country.

How can Fulani herders be slaughtering people in their lands, raping women, destroying people's farmlands and you expect the indigenous peoples to stand arms akimbo and watch them?

Buhari and his goons are arming the Fulani herders with Nigeria's hard-earned money and you don't see that as a problem? Even their leaders say it's okay for the herders to bear arms while other Nigerians do not. Are we no longer in the same country under the same constitution?

I remember asking one yam seller in Lagos some 2 years back why yams were so costly, she told me that the indigenous yam farmers were scared to go to farm because of Fulani herders. You don't see that as a problem.

Your yeye president wants all states to donate free lands to his people for their personal businesses, and Femi Adeshina is asking people to choose between giving free lands or losing their lives.

Feel free to be a coward; defend them all you want. Cowardice is allowed. One thing is certain: No piece of igboland is going to the Fulani herders. The north has enough lands and I don't get what they are looking for in the east when they have repeatedly said the entire region is smaller than Borno.

If they cannot buy lands like every other Nigerian businessman and woman, they should forget it. I don't know who you are trying to please, but you don't even know how stvpid you sound. If we are not ready to build a country predicated on fairness, justice and equity, everyone should go their separate ways. If you don't like that, go, suck a lemon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by Sipsum: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

What did we do at UI

UI was a university built by all Nigerians and uk government just sighted in ibadan

Did u see igbos drag ife with u people ?

Unilag n uI are all federal projects

So because UI was a federal university, Yorubas are only qualified to work as cleaners, gardners, messengers?.
So much that Akintola had to ask if there are no Yorubas with ordinary prymary 6 certificate in the whole of Yorubaland, that will at least qualify to work as a clerk?.
Is this not what Ahmadu Bello was complaining about?.
Igbo civil servants in the north, when they are due for retirement, they go to the East to bring replacement and more.
A lot that shouldn't have happen, already happened, I only see retributions.
Ari igi se igi, ori ara e lo ma fi ru.
Shalom.
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by mrvitalis(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sipsum:

So because UI was a federal university, Yorubas are only qualified to work as cleaners, gardners, messengers?.
So much that Akintola had to ask if there are no Yorubas with ordinary prymary 6 certificate in the whole of Yorubaland, that will at least qualify to work as a clerk?.
Is this not what Ahmadu Bello was complaining about?.
Igbo civil servants in the north, when they are due for retirement, they go to the East to bring replacement and more.
A lot that shouldn't have happen, already happened, I only see retributions.
Ari igi se igi, ori ara e lo ma fi ru.
Shalom.
Lol do you have the staff register of UI at that time

Igbos in the north are doing north a favor
My brother was CMD in a northern hospital after nysc ...the commissioner personally begged him to stay he did for two years

If igbos Leave north , northern medical and educational system would collapse that's a fact
Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by wealthyhenry(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

From my experience reasonable people are always disgrace to Igbos they are trying to save.

Even Nnamdi Azikiwe was seen as a disgrace when he told Igbos and Ojukwu to stop the war.

True to my suspicions, you don't know your history. You are here showcasing your history inept brain. Let me school you a lil bit.

First of all, Nnamdi Azikiwe is the main reason why the Igbos are in this mess.

Against all advices and admonitions from Obafemi Awolowo to declare a Southern sovereignty, he went ahead with one Nigeria agenda, thinking he was dealing with rational humans, in the people of fulanis, but see where we are today.

Young man, the hatred for the Igbos did not start today, it even predates the civil war, there has been mass systematic extermination of the Igbos in the north even before the civil war of 1967 and it still goes on till today, not because they are stronger or more tactical than the Igbos, but because of the support from ally countries of which Britain is the chief culprit.

The fulanis have this hard-wired belief that the whole of Nigeria is their divine inheritance, given to them by their god and so, must claim it in its entirety. Now, this quest for total dominance of Nigeria was met by Britain's evil agenda to loot the Nigerian oil based resources, hence the age long collaboration of these two entities. If you don't know, know it now that Britain is still ruling Nigeria, however, by proxy. Nigeria has never been independent. The so called independence was a mere smoke screen.

The British know more than anybody else that the Igbos are by nature independent, headstrong and resilient. Remember they are Nigerian's colonial masters, so they've been here long before the independence. They know more than anyone else that the igbos won't want to be ruled or dominated by any means possible, hence the continued alliance with the fulanis, the reason for the systematic extermination and hatred propagation of the Igbos. The British know that fulanis have nothing to offer, they know they are intellectually inept, they know they are worthless, but so long they fulanis do their bidding in looting Nigeria's resources, they'll keep supporting the fulanis and they also will in turn help them to conquer the Igbos, who are the only tribe resisting dominance.

Remember also that the fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria. They came into Nigeria in 1804 through the North with Usman Dan Fodio leading his troops, they took advantage of Hausa's kindness and meekness and overran, dominated and overpowered them. Sokoto used to be a core Hausa state but the Sokoto Caliphate of today is Fulani. This is what they want to do to the rest of the nation as they believed Nigeria to be their divine heritage.

See, the quest for dominance runs deep in the blood of an average fulani, the main reason why in Mali where they are indigenous to, they are not allowed to rule there, because of their insatiable lust for power.

It can only be out of sheer hatred that a country will commit genocide against its people, killing an approximation of 5million Igbos and have till date not apologised nor acknowledged it. The world's second highest genocidal event, only second to the Israel Holocaust.

See, I'll advice you go read your history books. Don't come here to show your ignorance to the world.

Also Listen to Ahmadu Bello BBC interview, you'd know what we are talking about.

Finally, if you or anyone still believe in One Nigeria, then you've not only been deceived, you are also living in delusion. And Honestly, if you are truly igbo and talking the way you do, I pity you. You don't know where you are coming from and the evil that has been done against your people since time immemorial.

I'm done with you...

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy by wealthyhenry(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You actually believe that BMC? Anuohia ahu abughi onye Igbo! Men, it's pretty obvious now, I don't expect anyone not to know that already. He has been running amok all over the thread worshipping Fulanis and insulting Igbos unjustly, only a rabid hater of Igbos will do that.

Iji okwu my brother. I for no reply am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him / Abdulaziz Yari: Governors Toothless To Secure Their States / Is Buhari Left Handed Or Right Handed? I'm Really Confused. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.