Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) (35059 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sapphire.. This is becoming your day to day thing...sure it's not. Fetish
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
R@pe the b@stard with AK47, then fire it.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by bjtinz: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
You see, just like her previous thread, everyone is quoting OP and have largely forgotten about the main issue here.

Her aim as usual.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by goshen26: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

U dey mind that mentally unstable lowlife. Any day that I even notice that kinda idea running through my wife's head and through her actions, even though she didn't voice it out I will simply send her packing. Every silly man/woman know the kinda partner they have. I hate rubbish.

Abi o my guy

We should pray that the problem that will make a full man have erection towards under age, let alone ones daughter, may God kuku take me off
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by theFilmtric: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

I'm telling you the fact but you chose to get it twisted.

What we have in Igboland as ancestral names are Mbogu(Mba + ogu), Abogu(Aba + ogu), Nzeogu(Nze + ogu), Nwogu (Nwa + ogu) etc

Abugu is probably Kogi Yoruba or Ondo Yoruba name.

Rape is becoming alarming in SouthWest region and it needs to be curbed ASAP.
Lol
Na yourself u dey wine
So abugu is now Yoruba shocked

Tell me the meaning of abugu in Yoruba now grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by richboy7(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]
See stupid post.
They say Blame a thief, but instead you asked why did owner put his own thing where thief could steal it.

you sound like a rapist and pedophile.

I won't be surprised if you have raped underaged before.
Haba leave him alone na. he's still against the man. he's just saying this couldn't have happened if the mother has been watchful over her daughter whereabouts. Na wa for nairaland small thing na so so hate speech
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by macof(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Abugu is not an Igbo surname. Probably a Yoruba man from Ondo, Kwara or Kogi State

So you are a foolish triabalist who doesn't even know anything about igbo people. You come here acting as if you are igbo defender but you are so ignorant not to know that Abugu is an igbo name
What is your usefulness then grin

sofiscatedmoron:
Yoraper man

But from the contours on his face he is likely 45 years and not 35

Afonja and rape

AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

OFONJAAAA

Typical empty heads
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 3:49am On Jun 04, 2021
macof:

So you are a foolish triabalist who doesn't even know anything about igbo people. You come here acting as if you are igbo defender but you are so ignorant not to know that Abugu is an igbo name
What is your usefulness then grin

Typical empty heads
E pain am ooo grin grin grin

Continue living in denial, Abugu is not an Igbo ancestral name.

What we have is Abogu, Nwogu or Mbogu. I don't have time to argue with you.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by macof(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

E pain am ooo grin grin grin

Continue living in denial, Abugu is not an Igbo ancestral name.

What we have is Abogu, Nwogu or Mbogu. I don't have time to argue with you.

Useless troll. Everything is not about butthurt im just sorry for your stupidity, ignorance and uselessness
Ipob should gather and rid igbo nation of useless heads like yours, banish you to sokoto because you are not offering anything. Hate is all you know

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Chatbrainz(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Some men are just too foolish
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by makemillions: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2021
This is what happens when you decides to change a countrys name to United Animal Republic
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2021
macof:

Useless troll. Everything is not about butthurt im just sorry for your stupidity, ignorance and uselessness
Ipob should gather and ride igbo nation of useless heads like yours, banish you to sokoto because you are not offering anything. Hate is all you know
Awon werey.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Bola146(f): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Qatar2022:

You are indeed stupid

You need urgent help! Go back to psycho clinic you left, were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
MOVIC6:
Of course not, I didn’t or we didn’t see any pictures or proof..
Check this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.