Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship (42536 Views)

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Large Iranian Navy Ship Sinks After Catching Fire / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by membranus: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
SegFault:

undecided Kai, sometimes ehn the comments I see just dey make me wonder.

Your own comments sef na wonder wonder.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Asour: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
When a wise man/woman or Nation sees Mysterious Calamities, He stops and ask himself what is Happening!
A Foolish being will continue to put his/her head until it is Cut off!

Iranian Leadership should Hands off Israel Directly/Indirectly ASAP.
These Mysterious Disaters are not mere Coincidence.

The Handwriting is Clearly on the Wall!
The wise in the Nation Should be called to interpret the Writing on the wall.

But An investigation would have to be carried out before deeming this mysterious.

Could be an unsafe act / condition that resulted in this.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by frog12: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
dey go HANG someone very soon for this !
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by WorldRichest: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
When a wise man/woman or Nation sees Mysterious Calamities, He stops and ask himself what is Happening!

Another religious illitrate on the loose.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmm largest warship , and I wander if it's dragon they want to use the warship on.

I just hope they will not come out and accuse USA or Israel for it sha.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Ellasure: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem so that you can have peace too. Psalm 125. When you failed to pray for the peace of Jerusalem you are definitely looking for Jerusalem trouble.

When you dream evils for the Jews, you have a thousand evils coming your way.

Already the Iranian populace are queing for fuel due to its scarcity in a country with ten times nigeria oil production. Them just start. More destruction awaits Iran and Iranian,
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by seunjungle1(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2021
This is one of the reason why I've been warning you to disembark on shisha...is not good for you. Can you read the news and again and what you just comment here coldshisha?
Your mother must here this shocked grin

Coldshisha:
angry

We know the culprits responsible, yet would call others terrorist

To the insecure dumbos qouting me, I didn't mention anyone's name, or country not even religion yet monkeys seem to be agitated

Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by BTCog: 12:55am On Jun 04, 2021
Leave Israel alone but Iran won't hear. They will keep sponsoring Hesbolla. In the same vain, Fulani leave Biafra alone but you won't hear still
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by olamide0147: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

You need to get admitted into mental facility
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by olamide0147: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2021
naijapips02:
Israel on the beat. Iran think they can arm terrorists against the nation of Israel. grin
Na werey u be
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by olamide0147: 1:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Depressed101:
only few know this.. The mark of their God is still on them, nobody fights them and goes free
Another werey on the loose you think God think like you fools and what gave you the assurance you are serving the right God awon ode
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by olamide0147: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2021
rottennaija:

Sir, we have real world problems. Stop bringing delusions and fantasies into it
I swear bro this guy need urgent medical help

1 Like

Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by gaskiyamagana: 2:12am On Jun 04, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Israel is just doing them spiritual things... before they withhold rain not to fall in Iran, today their biggest military vessel exploded, just few moment later nah their refinery... don't just fight a cause... nah how e go do Nigeria one day, biafra will be tormenting them like the way Israel is tormenting Palestinians and syria
Sharap, Shatap.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by gaskiyamagana: 2:14am On Jun 04, 2021
BTCog:
Leave Israel alone but Iran won't hear. They will keep sponsoring Hesbolla. In the same vain, Fulani leave Biafra alone but you won't hear still
Stop comparing banana with penis
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by blueAgent(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriqan:
They keep wishing death on Israel, not knowing that's a blessed nation by God himself.

I foresee much more happening to Iran if they don't stop promoting global violence and religious extremism.

Which god?
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Depressed101: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2021
olamide0147:

[s]Another werey on the loose you think God think like you fools and what gave you the assurance you are serving the right God awon ode[/s]
you talk like an agbero
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by blueAgent(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2021
EMMY76:
The isreali nation is no ordinary nation the earliest the terrorist islamic of iran knows this the better for them. It's very obvious that all these disasters are not just mere coincidence.

Not this Masonic Israel.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2021
blueAgent:

Which god?

Ask your parents
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by HMarshal(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Xuuu:
Iran and bad news

It's an after math of Waring with isreal.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by olamide0147: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Depressed101:
you talk like an agbero
Lmao bro have you take your antidepression meds today?
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by jaymichael(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

If it was one of their nuclear plants...yeah, I'll be blaming them Mossad guys...but the Iranians said it was an accident.A leak of gas got ignited apparently.

Mossad is only concerned about any potential developments in Iran getting its own Oppenhehmer-Einsten-Fermi device.

This one be like Saudi Job. A good revenge for their refinery that was bombed by alleged Iran backed Militias.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Depressed101: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2021
olamide0147:

Lmao bro have you take your antidepression meds today?
yeah I have, my life is probably better than yours when depressed
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by blueAgent(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriqan:

Ask your parents

CLOWN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.