Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens (60530 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by OBIPLUS(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
The more force government uses, the more the whole thing complicates. Nigerian will continue to know no peace if the choose the part they are trending.
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Kandeed: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
adedehinbo:
except I don't know the venue,walahi I go come out, threat like this na him dey ginger me more,the moment these people drop the guns in their hands they re nothing more than a toothless dogs,I myself don singlehandedly beat up a soldier bfr,the guy just commot for street then go join army,he come back area wan dey opress me,person wey I dey beat bfr oo,I was just like if I no fit beat this guy mk I die,the way I use blow scatter him face,had to run when he brought out a jack knife,he want to barrack to call for back up,I had to ran away when my streets friend gave me an hint of their coming

A police specifically told me never again would he show for up to quell protest after seeing what happened during the EndSars protest
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Nobleou(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/come-out-protest-june-12-if-you-think-you-can%E2%80%94nigerian-soldier-threatens-fellow-citizens
Zombie has sopken
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by 9japride(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Senseless statement, bigots just hide under state institutions to perpetrate their evil actions. I blame the Niger delta people for not fighting for full resource control.
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Blackdisciple(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just look at them useless like their oga in Aso Rock they are here threatening and they will be running and be crying like baby cat when they meet with their fellow gunmen in the buses...

Oya na...

They are still thinking it will be like Biafra war that the fight was just one sided but least do they knew that this is 2021 but not 80s.

They never know that men who have given up for Nigeria are out there and ever ready to become militias for their matter when the time comes.
Hmmm...!
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by betwo: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
U see the type of people you see in Nigeria military, is a shame for military man to be threaten unharmed citizens. Seriously you are fool a disgrace to your family and you region.
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Johnrake69: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

That's not Chest beating. Northerners no dey make mouth. That Soldier you dey see so, na KILLING MACHINE THE GUY BE. grin
He can finish a whole community.

God bless our Galant Northern Soldiers.

Is that so? Why him never finish Boko haram for inside Sambisa?

1 Like

Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by donbenie(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Feel sorry for your People now, cause the EAST is where the action is. Our Galant Northern Soldiers are on their way to the EAST now grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by donbenie(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Cry me a River.
The Northern Soldiers are one of the World best. Bokoharam are not our priority now. Our major priority now is how to neutralise all Nnandi Kanu's miscreants in the EAST. BIAFRANS, IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS will all be used for TARGET PRACTICE by our Galant Northern Soldiers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by donbenie(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

The South East is the WAR ZONE now. That's where the action is. grin grin grin

Our Galant Soldiers are presently on their way to the EAST, as the Military commence à major Operation against all Terrorist activities in the EAST grin
Shut up angry
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by donbenie(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

While they also teach IPOB TERRORIST, BIAFRANS, Unknown Gunmen and ESN A LESSON. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

I love the Nigerian Army cheesy
Shut up angry
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by donbenie(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

That's not Chest beating. Northerners no dey make mouth. That Soldier you dey see so, na KILLING MACHINE THE GUY BE. grin
He can finish a whole community.

God bless our Galant Northern Soldiers.
Shut up angry
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Jamesbally: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
donbenie:
Bleep Igbo peopleangry
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by donbenie(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:
Shut up angry
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by calcal: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
You guys should be ready to burn as many zoo security forces as possible, set government buildings on fire.
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
The soldier fails to realise he is also a victim of the political class. The protest will even work in his favour but he doesn't realise that.
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2021
OBIPLUS:
The more force government uses, the more the whole thing complicates. Nigerian will continue to know no peace if the choose the part they are trending.

If Nigeria knows no peace, who does it affect? Nigerians!
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by eki2000(m): 1:06am On Jun 04, 2021
People are so foolish, they have immediately forgotten the aftermath of Endsars protest. It was the citizens that suffered the worst losses. How will they control and avoid the bad eggs among them who will break into people's shops and start looting.

2 Likes

Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by DedeNkem: 1:34am On Jun 04, 2021
"Protest" isn't criminalized in the constitution. Do these incompetent idiots not know this?
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by chaloskyx: 3:37am On Jun 04, 2021
TOO MUCH ACTION FILMS THE TRUTH IS IF E SURE FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY LET THEM COME OUT AND ACT THE MOVIE THEY DID AT LEKKI TOLL GATE THEN THEY WOULD KNOW ITS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE POWER NOT THEM
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Cherez: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The guy is a bastard a compound fool.that weapon was bought by Nigeria taxpayer money stf .
Honestly
Imagine every Nigerian gets a rifle, will the whole NA stand the Nigerian civilians?
Aside their guns bought with our taxes they are nothing
Like even in a hand-to-hand bate the NA will still loose
That slowpoke NA guy will never go up Sambisa
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Cherez: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Splitmind:
Kill every civilian you see on the streets that day.

We must teach them a horrible lesson so they know their place.
And I bet you NL will never ban this guy neither will that useless NLpolicewoman abi idiot see this
@Seun (NL owner) see this rubbish your mods dey do will stare you soon in the face
Do you know the gravity of this post I quoted?
@Mynd44 & co you all are sick
Please ban me again
Very useless set driven by bigotry
A platform no one can comment in a Muslim forum until they accept they are Muslims but other religions don't get same preference
And banned every secession quote
Anyway Israel was for many years killed & suppressed by Ottoma, Hitler & co but it took 1945 to change it. Very soon a small nation will rise again
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by aquasapphire(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2021
they should drop weapon me and This repentant boko haram on uniform should face hand to hand idiot.how many people can your 30rounds dead AK kill?
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Mayor1732: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/come-out-protest-june-12-if-you-think-you-can%E2%80%94nigerian-soldier-threatens-fellow-citizens
In a sane society what is the business of a soldier in the street. soldiers are meant to be on frontlines and not street. angry
YouWillNotWin:

In a sane society what is the business of a soldier in the street. soldiers are meant to be on frontlines and not street.
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by darediamond(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

The QUESTION IS: Is It Everyone That Bomb and Bullet Can Kill?
Do we even need Gun To Kill Your Rutless Northern Terrorists?

I pity people who call themselves "Nigeria Army".
Re: Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens by Eriggs: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na d matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.