Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine (392 Views)

Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? / Biden Backs Two-State Solution Of Palestine And Isreal / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by scully95: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Ppogbae: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ireland is an inconsequential nation in global affairs. This decree is meaningless
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by AlhajiNatty(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Annexation indeed!
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Danny50: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Waow great news
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Blackfire(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Head slammers how far ??
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by amuwo1980: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2021
I stand with Palestinians because isreal is unfair to them , I can’t not condem the Nigerian government maltreatment of my Igbo ppl and support the very poor treatment of Palestinians by the Israelis

1 Like

Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by compton11(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Blackfire:
Head slammers how far ??
ask Jesus first,a known headslammer
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Blackfire(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
compton11:
ask Jesus first,a known headslammer

Bow is different from slamming head on the rock
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by compton11(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Blackfire:

Bow is different from slamming head on the rock
nigga u are real mumu.

Who do u see slamming head on the rock?
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Blackfire(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2021
compton11:
nigga u are real mumu.

Who do u see slamming head on the rock?

You are a lost cause
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by compton11(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Blackfire:

You are a lost cause
Moses slammed his head,abraham slammed his head,and Jesus slammed his head.

Nigga u think they were shaking their bums Just like all y'all niggas doing in church today?
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Blackfire(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2021
compton11:
Moses slammed his head,abraham slammed his head,and Jesus slammed his head.

Nigga u think they were shaking their bums Just like all y'all niggas doing in church today?

Bow and slamming ain't the same abdulshatan
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by compton11(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blackfire:

Bow and slamming ain't the same abdulshatan
nigga I don't fuckin care Nigga!

What I know is that Jesus did as how we Muslims do,he didn't clap and shaking ass in the church.

1 Like

Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Blackfire(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
compton11:
nigga I don't fuckin care Nigga!

What I know is that Jesus did as how we Muslims do,he didn't clap and shaking ass in the church.

Point of correction.. Muslims did as they taught Jesus the Son of God did... And eehhh David danced( shaked his bum bum) while praising Jehovah Jireh..

Now go and blow ya self up
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by compton11(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blackfire:

Point of correction.. Muslims did as they taught Jesus the Son of God did... .
meaning?

Blackfire:

And eehhh David danced( shaked his bum bum) while praising Jehovah Jireh..
evidence of David dancing in the bible and where Jesus was dancing.

Blackfire:

Now go and blow ya self up
like how Columbus blow all native Americans in the name of Jesus,abi?

1 Like

Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by Blackfire(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
compton11:
meaning?

evidence of David dancing in the bible and where Jesus was dancing.

like how Columbus blow all native Americans in the name of Jesus,abi?

How old are you ??
Re: Ireland First EU Country To Recognise Israel's De Facto Annexation Of Palestine by compton11(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blackfire:

How old are you ??
how old is Your father?

Is the question I asked u?

(1) (Reply)

A Ukrainian Girl Was Seen Daring A Russian Soldier To Leave Their Town(video) / Russian Entrepreneur Loses Status As Billionaire Due To Sanctions-Forbes / France Seizes Yacht Linked To Russian Oligarch (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.