Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / . (1719 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: . by OfficialDJ: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is getting boring.

Mynd44, you'd better take care of this clown before ogun strikes him.

I have asked him to use that useless garbage he wrote and shove it up...

My client outrightly rejected it, and he's free to use it...

It's a pity I'm even answering him grin

Warning to other employees that'll want to hire this clown!!!!!

BE prepared to lose $$$ if this half baked idiot write for you..

Just be prepared to have an angry client grin

And for the records, I have no affiliation with those names you mentioned up there...

My names are Tolu Kehinde, and I can invoke Sango to strike you dead this minute, but that'll be waste of juju because you're too useless to the society at large grin grin

My last message to you and that fa.g called firstbornwids who I don't know from anywhere grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by ThothHermes: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Always ask for an advance payment before committing to long term deals with new clients.

20k words...Haba

But the review sounds like what an onyibo person would write.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: . by FirstbornWds: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
This is getting boring.

And for the records, I have no affiliation with those names you mentioned up there...

My names are Tolu Kehinde, and I can invoke Sango to strike you dead this minute, but that'll be waste of juju because you're too useless to the society at large grin grin

My last message to you and that fa.g called firstbornwids who I don't know from anywhere grin

I obviously live rent-free in your head.

And for the records, that piece of shit you had ss up there isn't for the book Mdnice1 wrote. You did generate that from the list of those who have rejected your jobs in the past and decided to peg it on him. Lol, you are so capable of doing that.

Even if it were, I am pretty sure you caused this cos of your seemingly self-imposed tight schedule.

You obviously would have asked him to write that book in 5 days. Well, I blame the poor man for doing that cos you must have manipulated him to do it and the guy obviously didn't have a choice.

To give a final laugh, you are definitely not Tolu Kehinde.... Stop claiming to be a Yoruba whenever your ass is caught. Your name is Fidelix Ukwanyi.....A born and bred Calabar he-goat with aims to scamming those who work with him.

Shame on you man. Big shame!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Bestcreamreview: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2021
OfficialDJ:
This is getting boring.

Even if his work was subpar like you claimed, I think 20k words is too much to write without receiving a penny. He should be given something for his efforts. Whether you like what he wrote or not, you need to give him something for his time and energy.

Most foreign clients pay you a meagre sum for "test articles" i.e the sample article you're asked to write before they hire you. Whether they eventually hire you or not, they pay you for the test article because of the time and energy you spent.

How can someone write 20k words and not get anything? This is why writing doesn't really pay in this country, some nigerians are just too wicked. Some will collect up to 15,000 naira from a foreign client and pay just 1k or 2k to the writer they outsourced the work to, that's exploitation.

We need to do better, and I encourage all freelance writers to have multiple sources of income because some of the writing jobs I see here on nairaland are just plain slavery and exploitation, most times you'll just end up working long, hard and tirelessly for peanuts.

Labouring hard for money that won't be enough to do anything tangible is just sad but that's the reality of most freelance writers in Nigeria who depend on other writers for jobs.

4 Likes

Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Bestcreamreview:
Even if his work was subpar like you claimed, I think 20k words is too much to write without receiving a penny. He should be given something for his efforts. Whether you like what he wrote or not, you need to give him something for his time and energy.

Most foreign clients pay you a meagre sum for "test articles" i.e the sample article you're asked to write before they hire you. Whether they eventually hire you or not, they pay you for the test article because of the time and energy you spent.

How can someone write 20k words and not get anything? This is why writing doesn't really pay in this country, some nigerians are just too wicked. Some will collect up to 15,000 naira from a foreign client and pay just 1k or 2k to the writer they outsourced the work to, that's exploitation.

We need to do better, and I encourage all freelance writers to have multiple sources of income because some of the writing jobs I see here on nairaland are just plain slavery and exploitation, most times you'll just end up working long, hard and tirelessly for peanuts.

Labouring hard for money that won't be enough to do anything tangible is just sad but that's the reality of most freelance writers in Nigeria who depend on other writers for jobs.

God bless you for this wise contribution. How does one employ someone to write 20k Words and not pay even 10k. And then claim bad work. They do that alot here. Thieves
Re: . by OfficialDJ: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2021
Bestcreamreview:

I've actually messaged the d.olt to send me a DM to compensate him...
I don't have to; but I don't like being a catalyst for someone to be depressed
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: . by OfficialDJ: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2021
MdNice1:

God punish your father which message did you send me
You are lieing to people here. Don't believe the bastard..He did not send me any message o

Should I show you my phone?
if you see one naira for my hand again, make ogun castrate me...

Brainless illiterate posing as a writer...

HIRE THIS CLOWN AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Bestcreamreview, kindly that dolt up there

Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2021
OfficialDJ:
if you see one naira for my hand again, make ogun castrate me...

Brainless illiterate posing as a writer...

HIRE THIS CLOWN AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Bestcreamreview, kindly that dolt up there

Shut your trap. You brainless fool. May you encounter worse faith.

Is 20000 Words 2000 Words. I don't care how bad the writeup maybe though u know it's just a scam, your way of defending your evil actions. It's not about the article anymore but how you disparage the young man and make a mockery of him

I pity people who come across you thinking they've met a human. You devil. Incarnate. God punish you

4 Likes

Re: . by GreenFarmsNG: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2021
MdNice1:

Tell him to post the work here let you see. The work was excellent and I wrote it for about 4 days because I wasn't around on Saturday.

It had a proper heading, chapters, sections, every heading the client said should be added, conclusion and I followed every instruction given by the Client.

He does it to everyone
It's Fidelity the scammer. He hires people to write large volume works, he gives short deadline. Then use that as excuse that it was written under duress as an excuse to not make payment.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: . by FirstbornWds: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

He does it to everyone
It's Fidelity the scammer. He hires people to write large volume works, he gives short deadline. Then use that as excuse that it was written under duress as an excuse to not make payment.

Lol.

This is where you become my friend!!!!

Good thing you saw through his lines to see him.

Even if he opens a million accounts on Nl today...... I'll still know he's the one.

Boy is like a leopard.... Same old spots
Re: . by aluyapreston: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Officialdj have always been a scammer. A terrible human being and a thief. Spaggettithots was able to see thru his lies, one time he posed as a lady.

Nairaland have to enforce a rule that forces a person to surrender his identity when it comes to business. Like before creating a topic in the literature outsourcing section, a person must need to drop his id which is totally confidential and should be only exposed on situation like this.

I am having an issue with a writer though but on reverse. Baba said he wrote a job and I didn't pay. I asked him to bring out the job, he said he doesn't have it. Mention the name, no way. I called him in person, stated every job he had done for me (two) and we already had those settled. So which one? He still said nothing. Like you think I am stupid.
Re: . by OfficialDJ: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
*Yawns*
That Fidelix guy must have hurt you all so bad that you all sound like a cry baby...
I'm still awaiting evidence for the scam, or ya'll should shut it..
Don't expect a reply from me concerning this issue...
And stop linking me to whatever your eluded disillusioned brain says..
Dj
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Re: . by sauceEEP(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cc heavenlybang
Re: . by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
sauceEEP:
Cc heavenlybang

Lol. There was never any doubt about the character and intelligence of this guy. Or the lack of those, so to say.

All na cruise las las. wink
Re: . by FirstbornWds: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
This tortor of a leper is gradually getting exposed.

Imagine that the abominable cretin actually went about to abuse the same people he asked for help when he first got the jalopy of a vehicle he claims to be riding, only for him to come here and look for the next person to defraud to enable him to get fuel his nonsense.

Dear Fidelix Ukwanyi, my disbaled Calabar dwarf (as HeavenlyBang calls you), you're a lowlife scammer and pathetic lying liar who's only flare in life is to boast to the high heavens and back, all cos of what?.... Wash...

By the way.... Here's a screenshot taken by HeavenlyBang to mop up the salvageable cretin's lies.

For those close to or residing in Calabar, you already know what your man looks like.... Here in this picture is an address to nail him and lead a good life.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: . by DeborahGrace(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: . by sauceEEP(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tabbaz your attention is needed here...
Re: . by FirstbornWds: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
DeborahGrace:
I wrote a 20,000-word ebook on "coping with the loss of a beloved dog" for this same Felix and it's been close to two weeks now, he has refused to pay. All he does is call me names. He himself said the job is good. All of a sudden, he starts to call me names and talk trash, claiming his client rejected the book. Now he claims he wants to compensate me with "5000 naira" instead of the agreed payment of 30,000 naira. He claims I made him lose $600, whereas this book I wrote is very well written. He didn't even give any requirements or instructions from his client for the job. All he said was "write on coping with the loss of a beloved dog". No guidelines, nothing. I just used my discretion to write. And now, he's calling me names up and down over a job he said was good. I've never had a client complain of my work. I'm a verified content writer on Upwork and I've written for foreign clients several times. Felix, I live in Calabar and you are not even ready for what's coming to you.

Lol... I said it that this pitiable c*cksuck*r was a scammer right from the beginning but you lots thought cos I hadn't dragged him by the shirt down here, that I was tryna libel him.

Trust me.... He's not gonna pay you a dime...

Ask for a screenshot of the client rejecting the job and watch him whine like a dumbhead( he is, though). Not forgetting that he'll still come for you with abuses.

The idiot stays at housing in Calabar and if you want a picture.... You can just type the monikers " Forevermore", "Fidelmalek", " StarDiamonds" and the likes.. And you'd see the face of the imp that's tryna defraud you.

Even the screenshot that he gave MDNICE1 was a book he got paid fully for... So, you should not allow him to swindle you with words.

He's a broke gull that derives joy seeing others work and not get paid, yet he claims to drive a Cl550 (laughable tho, cos the las moving vehicle he alsmot killed someone's child with is still at the mechanics').

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: . by Tabbaz(m): 5:10am On Jun 16, 2021
sauceEEP:
Tabbaz your attention is needed here...
OK. I will check
Re: . by Tabbaz(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
MdNice1:
Look at the foul, abusive words the man who claims to be Official Dj is using. Is this what a writer is suppose to address his employees!?

That shows what kind of person he is..An uncultured and unlearned man
drop his phone number and other details
Re: . by NeeKlaus: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2021
MdNice1:

My boys will deal with him seriously. Just give Dj some days, he will remit the money.

He thinks he can go away with everybody.
Why do you guys write for Nigerians?
Your work will not be appreciated and they will pay you peanuts.

Even the white clients will give you a compensation if they don't like your work. You will still get something anyhow.
Imagine! He was offered $1200 for the work and he outsourced it to you for less than $100.

That's ridiculous.
Sign up on all these freelance platforms and stop looking for work here. You are shortchanging yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freelance Article/content Writer Needed. / Column Writers Wanted Urgently For Libra City Magazine.. / Blog Writer Needed At Myiphonemac.com, Apple Ios Niche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.