Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme (29318 Views)

Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Baba40(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
GboyegaD:
Our greed is irritating. To those who justify this act is due to poverty, tell me, why are comfortable Nigerians in diaspora involved? Is the poverty referred to that of the mind or lack of a livelihood?

It isnt greed... people need startup capitals
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2021
eburuu:
Na them.....bifraud
you are a bastard
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Simplyleo: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2021
malcomxjr:
you are a bastard
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by eburuu: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2021
malcomxjr:
you are a bastard
na still them ndi developer of asia & europe
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Ever8090: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Ewizard:
grin grin
illiteracy is a disease, the person that told his clownish followers that the president is dead keeps accusing the president of different crimes.
He even told the people not to vote in the presidential election but leter asked them to go ahead and vote because he and an imposter have reached an agreement..what else can be more foolish than this grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Cherez: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Charles Onus, he must be one of Tinoubou's students that keep embarrassing the country.
Guys stop this rubbish naaaa
This Charles is one of the reasons US will keep reducing the no of visas to Nigerians
Why is it that a decent life eludes some people?
I mean, why can't one just live a decent life?
The avarice is much
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by andyblinks05: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Chidexter:
Mehn, that's a lot though. Cool 800k dolls, after several bombing and shit, is like na this phishing, ccarding and wire dey pay pass. Mehn no be small thing man eye dey see, steady hitting on vpain connection, in one timezone but cruising in another. Caffeine as friend, sleep na the foe. I'm out mehn
boss make we relate na
Drop me your whatsapp
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by MemoriesAndMe: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2021
aybabz101:
something is really wrong with our psychosocial morals in Nigeria especially in the Southern region.

Nigeria is the poorest country in the world, but more than 80% of this poverty is housed in the northern region. but it bewilders me that most is these online criminal activities are perpetrated by youths in the southern region.

The most frustrating of all is that some of these youths who are opportune to emigrate to western countries are going there with a preconceived notion of criminal ideas of various forms.

so, poverty to me is not the major reason why our youths are heavily involved in cyber crime. It runs deep down......something is very wrong somewhere; and I believe the cracks are in our psychosocial morals.

You are very correct, I think most of it depends largely on the society - the Nigerian society celebrates a successful criminal more than a honest achiever.

Thats what we should expect from a society where everyone praises a common grassroot politician that embezzled their collective wealth before even looking at a hardworking trader that has created honest skills and employment opportunities for those in his society.

Even media praises the corrupt ones without acknowledging the honest ones, making everyone think they must be rich regardless of what it takes.

So its not all about poverty, its mostly greed and dysfunction in the society
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Yarsanta49: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2021
All these igbo people nd their wahala
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Barzinime(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2021
He is a gboy.
If you are into the game you will understand what he is saying.
aybabz101:

wetin this one dey talk nw?
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Chidexter:
Mehn, that's a lot though. Cool 800k dolls, after several bombing and shit, is like na this phishing, ccarding and wire dey pay pass. Mehn no be small thing man eye dey see, steady hitting on vpain connection, in one timezone but cruising in another. Caffeine as friend, sleep na the foe. I'm out mehn
Not at all.
Out of every successful bomber you see, just know that there are 10,000 other bombers who have not seen a dollar in several months.

1 Like

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Vireani79: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2021
eburuu:
Na them.....bifraud

He is urhobo
Na my people dey bear the name
He only shortened it
Onoriode is the full name
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Ubanz:
FBI was there when our 60 something billion dollars found its way to Texan banks.
Dem no see that one .
Dem no go see am.
So long as it's legal for the US and their allies to be custodians of stolen funds from Nigeria and the rest of Africa, I will never entertain FBI complaints, stories and woes.
They have raped Africans up to the 7th generation by being custodians of our stolen funds.
They are the remote and major cause of cyber crimes & poverty among the African youth.
The only solution is to repatriate all Africa's stolen fund with penance, just like the West is beginning to restitute Africa's stolen Art's.
They should do that before it's too late.
Today 1 out of every African kid is learning coding,AI, Robotics etc.
Unless they (West) do the needful, we will soon wake up with the news - '10yr old Nigerian hacks into the American defense system, returning their cruise missiles back to sender'.
In a billion years to come bah gringrin is it ndi Java and html that will do such abegii, pipe dreams.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2021
We shouldn't be hearing the news about such people, they should be tried extensively then shot and handed over to the pigs for sumptuous meals.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by 9jaRealist: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2021
adenigga:

https://guardian.ng/Nigerian-arrested-in-US-over-₦328-million-fraudulent-scheme

Waiting for Nairaland’s Criminal Apologists to blame “hardship” (apparently in the US)…smh
>

1 Like

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by stayclearofme: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Chidexter:
This one don kolo.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by muyeski21(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2021
aybabz101:
something is really wrong with our psychosocial morals in Nigeria especially in the Southern region.

Nigeria is the poorest country in the world, but more than 80% of this poverty is housed in the northern region. but it bewilders me that most is these online criminal activities are perpetrated by youths in the southern region.

The most frustrating of all is that some of these youths who are opportune to emigrate to western countries are going there with a preconceived notion of criminal ideas of various forms.

so, poverty to me is not the major reason why our youths are heavily involved in cyber crime. It runs deep down......something is very wrong somewhere; and I believe the cracks are in our psychosocial morals.

It's psychological, it goes beyond Nigeria poverty situation
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by pimper24: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin sad grin wink grin CHARLES ONUIGBO grin cool cheesy sad is a Developer CRIMINAL. 80 yrs Jail await the fl@thead baztard angry angry sad wink smiley embarassed. Useless pipu
Chalrs ONUFESO
ndi arrrraaaa
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by pimper24: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Charles Onuchukwu grin

Charles ONUFESO

Ndi arrrrraaaaa
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by richie240: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2021
mazimee:
Onus is not an Igbo for those already ejaculating on this thread
Nwanne, u r d one jerking off here biko!
Did any one say his name is 'onuoha' or 'onuchukwu'?
cool
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by monex(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2021
eburuu:
Na them.....bifraud

Hush Puppy and his cronies

recent Ogun state governor assistant aren't Igbos.

Stupid tribalists will not understand.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by ledaman: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Charles Onus from Zamfara state grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Uchasa(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onus: Benin man don't commit again
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
ablejesus26:

�� You are back to doing what you were made and destined for ��.
se you know go collect ban again like this��

Yes. My destiny apart from screwing your yamlegged women.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by GboyegaD(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Baba40:

It isnt greed... people need startup capitals

Oga, start up capital by stealing? Are we redeemable at all?
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by GboyegaD(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

who told you they are comfortable?

Apparently, being comfortable at the minimum transcends being able to afford the basic things of life if I understandyour thoughts properly.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by jesmond3945: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
GboyegaD:
Our greed is irritating. To those who justify this act is due to poverty, tell me, why are comfortable Nigerians in diaspora involved? Is the poverty referred to that of the mind or lack of a livelihood?
this is what I have been asking all this while, I mean you are lucky to be in US why not calm down and make your money in the low. Nawa o our people are really cursed.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by jesmond3945: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
aybabz101:

my brother the greed is deeper than we think. Even the ladies are not left out.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Xhuntra:

There is still a pricetag out there for u. Very soon, u will be nabbed

Lord !!.
Bro please who placed the bounty and how much are we talking about ?. tongue
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by ablejesus26(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Yes. My destiny apart from screwing your yamlegged women.

�� Sha no let them fire you ban again
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ubanz:
FBI was there when our 60 something billion dollars found its way to Texan banks.
Dem no see that one .
Dem no go see am.
So long as it's legal for the US and their allies to be custodians of stolen funds from Nigeria and the rest of Africa, I will never entertain FBI complaints, stories and woes.
They have raped Africans up to the 7th generation by being custodians of our stolen funds.
They are the remote and major cause of cyber crimes & poverty among the African youth.
The only solution is to repatriate all Africa's stolen fund with penance, just like the West is beginning to restitute Africa's stolen Art's.
They should do that before it's too late.
Today 1 out of every African kid is learning coding,AI, Robotics etc.
Unless they (West) do the needful, we will soon wake up with the news - '10yr old Nigerian hacks into the American defense system, returning their cruise missiles back to sender'.
@ bolded grin grin grin
Una no go kill person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic) / Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo / An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.