Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo (33912 Views)

NFIU Uncovers Ipob's Cells In 22 Countries / Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by BKayy: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:

I understand ur analogy, but ur approach towards actualization of biafra is dangerous.
Ipob hav openly said on numerous occasions that there is notin like south south or niger delta, claiming they r all biafra land
How on earth do u claim d great bini kingdom is biafra land? Are u pipo normal at all?
IPOB have always asked for referendum for people to choose were they want to be.
Besides Ndigbo don't fancy a country with any other group including some self hating fellow Igbo. Ask around

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by pedrilo: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
BKayy:

IPOB have always asked for referendum for people to choose were they want to be.
Besides Ndigbo don't fancy a country with any other group including some self hating fellow Igbo. Ask around
Wait a minute, in ur wildest imaginations, do u expect to include Edo state in dat referendum?
Anytin outside d current 5 south east states as biafra means u guys r not ready to be free from Nigeria, you probably wants presidency and u dnt know how to go abt it because u dnt hav d numbers nor the political machinery to get it

9 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by tutudesz: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:

No mind dem, with their longer throat, dem wan swallow Wetin go choke dem
Body dey sweet because Dem dey follow police fight

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by tutudesz: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
BKayy:

Who gave Igbo people the right to determine what happen in another man land

4 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by RealkingEnyija: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
So the cell was invisible that the police could not have a pic of it and its occupants.........

Real cock and bull story from 12century's zombies.........

I deteaste what I hate

Everyone is free to quote me

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by colorsofrainbow: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You said more than this about PMB but today, he is on the second term. Baba, I will remind you again that time that you are not God sir grin
Maybe until Tinubu comes from Katsina,then I will say otherwise grin
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by GodblessMNK(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
Now I see why thunder will fire these ipobians
I am Esan from Edo state. How on earth do u invade my territory and try to annex it into ur stewpeed biafra.
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to have them away. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state? Wat do d igbos want really?
I am fully behind the annihilation of these radicals by buhari and the Nigerian army to teach them in the language they understand.
Idiots and bunch of trouble makers, interlopers, drug dealers, armed robbers and evil pipo
your mum that was doing ashewo In Italy during the war abi.. Hate kill all of una

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by pedrilo: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
GodblessMNK:
your mum that was doing ashewo In Italy during the war abi.. Hate kill all of una
make una come achieve biafra make we see.
Ndi ala hahahah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by GodblessMNK(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
make una come achieve biafra make we see.
Ndi ala hahahah
no let hate make u go Aro

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by olisaEze(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
ROTFL grin grin

The new IGP has already discovered terrorist cells in a PDP State in the South, but can’t seem to locate bandits kidnapping large number of civilians across the North!

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Verysmart101: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
I am Esan from Edo state. How on earth do u invade my territory and try to annex it into ur stewpeed biafra.
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state? Wat do d igbos want really?
I am fully behind the annihilation of these radicals by buhari and the Nigerian army to teach them in the language they understand.
Idiots and bunch of trouble makers, interlopers, drug dealers, armed robbers and evil pipo

And ur an ingrate to believe this thrash posted here.Half done human idiot like you.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by jcross19: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state? Wat do d igbos want really?
what's the different between you and vulture? Ahahahahahah you believe that?

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Chicastle: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wadafuck with this NPF. Why can't this idiots leave ipob alone and tackle those kidnappers down there in the north? What's da problem with IPOB ipob are not kidnappers, they abandoned the kidnappers and focus on ipob. Ipob now police, Buhari, and IG's nightmare

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Workch: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol, no one trust the police.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
Trash you are not more pro Esan than me on this platform

Esan support biafra not what your mummy told you

To even give yourself out, the hate with which you take it personal shows you are fulani/Yoruba.

We in Esan didn't take side in the first battle how much more now when we know better

6 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Olabimpetosiin5(f): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
We are going through a hard time in this country presently,

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
Shut up

We don't need your edo...it have nothing

Even if...its very easy to conquer so u will be our slaves

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by sylve11: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:

My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out.

Heard similar stories, but don't know if they're true. cool
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by drey076(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

grin abegi o.
All we want is to serve Nigeria in all good conscience. We will all go out and sell our candidates to Nigerians and tell them they should vote for my candidate Asiwaju Tinubu instead of your own .If we win, we will serve them with all our heart, mind,body and soul. We will protect them from all terrorists and bandits. We will make Nigeria even greater through service and patriotism.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand grin
this man is a potential failure, time will always tell. you can argue with your keypad
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:

Wait a minute, in ur wildest imaginations, do u expect to include Edo state in dat referendum?
Anytin outside d current 5 south east states as biafra means u guys r not ready to be free from Nigeria, you probably wants presidency and u dnt know how to go abt it because u dnt hav d numbers nor the political machinery to get it
he clearly said ndiigbo don't fancy any country with any groups outside the Igbos.

And there are Igbos outside the current 5 SouthEastern states, so, it is them that will decide if they want to remain or join the Niger Delta. Anioma has been asking for their own state for ages, but nobody is giving them for reasons best known to whoever.

Nobody is looking for lands occupied by Non-Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
All those who are giving commands for youths in this country to be killed will soon leave office, you can not just kill Igbos are go scotfree.

I hope Igbos take note of them and visit them after 2023 and talk 'nicely to them and their families'.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
IJOBA11:
LOL SEE THIS FUTA JALONIANgrin
don't mind .. we know when a Fulani says he is from esan .. dude is cursing like a herder

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by pedrilo: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
sylve11:

Heard similar stories, but don't know if they're true. cool
very true.
They even went as far as Kogi.
They r mad pipo I tell ya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by NOwazobia: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
The Nigeria police lack the capacity and integrity to dispense the truth.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
See this one . Prove to me that you're esan and not Fulani
pedrilo:
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by PoloG: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
I spit on igbos grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Theoarhics: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wetin concern Edo state and IPOB ...are 5hese miscreants mad? I will personally carry arms and chase u out of my state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
very true.
They even went as far as Kogi.
They r mad pipo I tell ya
is that why your Fulani TERRORISTs bandits brothers are killing them in benue ?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by ezechi24(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha

from all ur writings all is jaggons ......fowl scratch....iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Moxil(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
I thought they said....Edo state does not belong to Biafra land, are you really sure those dens discovered are not for the other guys...(unknown gunmen)

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
RealkingEnyija:
So the cell was invisible that the police could not have a pic of it and its occupants.........

Real cock and bull story from 12century's zombies.........

I deteaste what I hate

Everyone is free to quote me

People that are looking for how to infiltrate the South.

These deluded people should be there shouting "We are not Igbo", as if the bloodthirsty Nigerian government knows the difference.

Everywhere after Ore is Igbo land to these people, and they will attempt to harass and bring down the people.

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by ensamy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. No be only 7 IPOB cells but 200 IPOB detention camps. The desperation of security forces to smear IPOB by all means possible will be their own undoing. It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?
I wonder too why EU , U.S and Asia where IPOB members are openly flying Biafran flags have not proscribed them. Nonsense country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) / HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.