Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo (34001 Views)

NFIU Uncovers Ipob's Cells In 22 Countries / Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
class0247:

We the Esan want the Igbos to be liberated but to say that Edo is a part of Biafra is laughable. I mean, do you even know your history? If that is their plans, then they are not ready to be liberated. The former Bendel states can stand on its own should there be a reason for breakup
I am Igbo Born and raised in oredo. Nobody said Edo is BIAFRA. Wake up from your hallu'.

They maybe refering to the over 300 Igbo communities that stradle south and central Edo state..

Quit being confused.. although those ones have love for their brothers but are not ready for the Biafra thing ..same as Igbo in delta ..
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. No be only 7 IPOB cells but 200 IPOB detention camps. The desperation of security forces to smear IPOB by all means possible will be their own undoing. It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?

A group that supports the destruction of government properties and sponsors the killing of security officers is what??!... Una go get sense las las!!!
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
He listed the affected areas to include Ologbo, Okhuae, Igbanke, Iguolaba, Abudu in Edo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/police-discover-least-7-ipob-cells-edo

why trying to give ipob bad name!

something is cooking
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by SeriouslySense(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
How will any sane person believe everything from Nigerian media
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Asadujames202(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Enemies of ipob

Are working real hard

God bless ipob

God bless MNK

God bless BIAFRA
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by ford101: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

Calm down! I feel your pain bro!
okay you are already afraid of getting conscripted.dont worry.its only if God do not will it cos ifhe does,u ll no what wickedness is.shay u hate igbos.God save you that it doesn't happen or we don't get the upper hand eals I promise you in the name of my personal CHI that you ll sing Igbo songs in praise just like rivers men did why my father's marched to the battle front.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by pedrilo: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simbrixton:
edo is biafra territory
Come and carry Edo make we see.
Confused lots.
U said u want biafra in 1967, yet ur army were on their way to Lagos b4 they were stopped at ore.
Una no know Wetin una wat.
Na death just dey call una but una neva know
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:

Come and carry Edo make we see.
Confused lots.
U said u want biafra in 1967, yet ur army were on their way to Lagos b4 they were stopped at ore.
Una no know Wetin una wat.
Na death just dey call una but una neva know
I am yoruba I support ipob annexing edo land
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:

Bonakweta?
all these Fulani TERRORISTs bandit from the sahel. Buhari have given you a free country baah?

You think you can tweet and chat rubbish from your ruga in kogi and nassarawa.?

You can "kill and go baah" . Just like that TERRORISTs sarrki said "kill and go army sent to the SE" and he made fp..

No worry make Buhari commot first , and then we go no who be who

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simbrixton:
I am yoruba I support ipob annexing edo land
o am.igbo and do not support it
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
olisaEze:
ROTFL grin grin

The new IGP has already discovered terrorist cells in a PDP State in the South, but can’t seem to locate bandits kidnapping large number of civilians across the North!

Don't mind the efulefus we call police in this 3rd world nation... So, Boko Haram has no single terrorist cell in the entire North including Abuja??! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
o am.igbo and do not support it
do u support the identity Crisis dey are creating amongst ndokwa ika and ikwerre people?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by dreu2fine(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. No be only 7 IPOB cells but 200 IPOB detention camps. The desperation of security forces to smear IPOB by all means possible will be their own undoing. It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?
Wat is a terorist
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by OnionBandit(f): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
Now I see why thunder will fire these ipobians
I am Esan from Edo state. How on earth do u invade my territory and try to annex it into ur stewpeed biafra.
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state and lagos b4 u were stopped at ore back in 1967. Wetin una be wan go do for lagos? Wat do d igbos want really?
I am fully behind the annihilation of these radicals by buhari and the Nigerian army to teach them in the language they understand.
Idiots and bunch of trouble makers, interlopers, drug dealers, armed robbers and evil pipo
Just see the way they're feasting on my mention like I took their wives.
Instead of u pipo to focus on d 5 south eastern states for ur biafra and build friendship with ur immediate neighbours, u will rather act like d fulanis by trying to invade and annex other pipos territory. Hypocrites
Ten truck loads of onion for your consumption

You are wise

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by class0247: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
I am Igbo Born and raised in oredo. Nobody said Edo is BIAFRA. Wake up from your hallu'.

They maybe refering to the over 300 Igbo communities that stradle south and central Edo state..

Quit being confused.. although those ones have love for their brothers but are not ready for the Biafra thing ..same as Igbo in delta ..

We are saying the same thing, We love our Igbo brothers and you can easily spot that in any part of Edo. If you take a trip to Uromi, you will see Agi-Igbo, A community specially served for Igbo settlement. You will also find Igbo Families who have fully settled there in years
People often refers to the Uromians as the igbos of Edo state because we similar hustle spirit
We want the igbos to be liberated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by class0247: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
class0247:

We are saying the same thing, We love our Igbo brothers and you can easily spot that in any part of Edo. If you take a trip to Uromi, you will see Agi-Igbo, A community specially served for Igbo settlement. You will also find Igbo Families who have fully settled there in years
People often refers to the Uromians as the igbos of Edo state because we have similar hustle spirit
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Marpol2021(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
I am Esan from Edo state. How on earth do u invade my territory and try to annex it into ur stewpeed biafra.
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state? Wat do d igbos want really?
I am fully behind the annihilation of understand.
Idiots and bunch of trouble makers, interlopers, drug dealers, armeds on d 5 south eastern sta
when you are born,your parents were happy,rejoicing and singing to their creator that a child has been brought in to the world.but unknown to them, they breed a lunatic being into d world.they must be very angry with themselves right now. kiss cond*m would hav save ur parents especially ur mama from this shame and disgrace. esan will fight u,cause u are a shame 2 that tribe.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Chibuzoc(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
I can see that we got newly recruited zombies in Nl.

Edo is not part of Biafraland attached is the list of Biafra province.
If you no see your name for this list and you mention Igbo again, na herdsmen go kill you

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
class0247:

People often refers to the Uromians as the igbos of Edo state because we similar hustle spirit
den join dem in d struggle neutrality is unacceptable
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simbrixton:
do u support the identity Crisis dey are creating amongst ndokwa ika and ikwerre people?
even the tribes you wrote here already know the game the jihadist are playing .. at the appropriate time they too will pull the carpet from under and shock the manipulators
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by IkengaRussell(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
I been think sey Edo people get sense but for the comments i'm seeing here especially from that pedrillo,these people aint shit..For una to believe this trash,una be real he-goats.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simbrixton:
are you sick ..

He should who ? The ugm or who?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
even the tribes you wrote here already know the game the jihadist are playing .. at the appropriate time they too will pull the carpet from under and shock the manipulators
u dont know what is going on
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by class0247: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simbrixton:

Like I said before, We have our own struggle. The former Bendel state can stand on its own.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by OnionBandit(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
BKayy:
It's only a fool that laughs when his neighbour is being killed.
For those that were laughing when Ndigbo are hunted, one day they will discover ipob cells in your community and lay waste to your youths.
Incase you don't know, that ipob cell is an excuse to send military to Edo
which useless neighbor? Na we send Una make Una go kill security agents, burn down public properties?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
IkengaRussell:
I been think sey Edo people get sense but for the comments i'm seeing here especially from that pedrillo,these people aint shit..For una to believe this trash,una be real he-goats.
na you sef no get sence..

Who told you pedrilo is Edo? Dude is a Fulani herdsmen..
Know that and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by rummmy: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Discovery without a picture,no vidoe and arrest.....
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Chibuzoc:
I can see that we got newly recruited zombies in Nl.

Edo is not part of Biafraland attached is the list of Biafra province.
If you no see your name for this list and you mention Igbo again, na herdsmen go kill you
degema is edo territory according to edo guys
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Commotfornigeri: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state and lagos b4 u were stopped at ore back in 1967. Wetin una be wan go do for lagos? Wat do d igbos want really?
I am fully behind the annihilation of these radicals by buhari and the Nigerian army to teach them in the language they understand.
Idiots and bunch of trouble makers, interlopers, drug dealers, armed robbers and evil pipo
Just see the way they're feasting on my mention like I took their wives.
Instead of u pipo to focus on d 5 south eastern states for ur biafra and build friendship with ur immediate neighbours, u will rather act like d fulanis by trying to invade and annex other pipos territory. Hypocrites

Dont be unfortunate, when the heat gets to you, you'll be left to suffer alone.

There are igbos everywhere in nigeria and what the police is doing is tag any igbo they catch as IPOB.

how did you think igbos want to take ove edo state? to achieve what?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Dbarrzx: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
They should concentrate and their five states and leave Edo alone.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
which useless neighbor? Na we send Una make Una go kill security agents, burn down public properties?
this one no be quarrel ogami.

We sef no like the ugm. We want them dead .. make Una help us kill them..

But didn't touch the innocent
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
class0247:

Like I said before, We have our own struggle. The former Bendel state can stand on its own.
fmr bendel would never happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.