Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) (22563 Views)

Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by mightyhaze: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
rita25:
THIS IGBO GIRL WITH THE ODOUR STILL DEY TALK ANYHOW? IF NOT BBN WHO KNOW HER BEFORE? YEYE UNKNOWNGUNGIRL grin grin
Tasha no be Igbo .. you dund**

Una two dey operate same brain frequency..but her own high pass your own slightly

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by bleskid: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
true bitter pass bitter leave ....
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by snoopz: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na she Erica dey follow na wey people dey donate upandan for Dem
Formal and official beggers.
No bad Belle but we gats dey clear Dem when Dem wan pass their base

1 Like

Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by olatade(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Says a girl that was shamelessly selling her body on social media before going to the big brother house.
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by RPG2020(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
But seriously �� nobody knows her before the BBS
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
I didn't know her if not for the show. Nairaland posted her news twice and that was it. Like anything that appears here, I forget within a few hours. The show made me know her for two years and counting.
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by rita25(f): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
E CONCERN U.......SHE BE IGBO OR NOT SHE IS UNDER IPOB TERRITORY.....PH IS IPOB................AND FOR UR INFO HER FREQUENCY HIGH PASS ME............I NO GET SENSE AND I NO GET SHAME................I CANT KIA IN ANYWAYS
mightyhaze:
Tasha no be Igbo .. you dund**

Una two dey operate same brain frequency..but her own high pass your own slightly
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by Vireani79: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Yea nah! Why would anyone say that?

Didn't they know, prior to Big Brother, she was the one supplying oxygen for the whole world? Everyone would have been dead now if not for her.

Don't mind them jare. they don't know your worth.

grin grin
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by PAWG(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
SMH undecided

I didn’t know her before BigBrother so, yes; BigBro elevated her.

Tacha should humble herself
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
She's running away from the truth.
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
rita25:
THIS IGBO GIRL WITH THE ODOUR STILL DEY TALK ANYHOW? IF NOT BBN WHO KNOW HER BEFORE? YEYE UNKNOWNGUNGIRL grin grin
she's not igbo and no put anything gun near girl....una no get mind

Leave gun for men talks

Now go back to the kitchen
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by SmartPolician: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Big Brother Right Now...

That's why many filmmakers want to sleep with these girls with pride before giving them a role. grin

So that when they deny that certain movies make them who they are, the director/producer will smile and say: "At least I got my own piece of that ponmo" grin

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by detectivejones: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
If ungrateful was a person
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
She has been an ingrate right from the time she entered that sinful house.
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by academySteps(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
rita25:
E CONCERN U.......SHE BE IGBO OR NOT SHE IS UNDER IPOB TERRITORY.....PH IS IPOB................AND FOR UR INFO HER FREQUENCY HIGH PASS ME............I NO GET SENSE AND I NO GET SHAME................I CANT KIA IN ANYWAYS
S.l.o.t
Go twerk on a d*ck
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin I believe she was successful before the show...but the show gave her more Fame and created more financial gain
In which way was she successful. Remind us
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by temitope27(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
angelusbrut:
this lady self, make she park well joor,see breast everywhere
I know say na that thing u go see, thou na d thing me I see too oo, make I no lie grin
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by rita25(f): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
GUY E GO SHOCK U.....WE HANDLE GUN PASS MEN BUT WE GET SENSE BECAUSE WE ENTER LABOUR ROOM AND KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR LIFE TO BE CREATED AND THUS WE DONT WASTE IT ANYHOW.....NOR LET ME CAST MYSELF WHEN NEED BE NOT....DODORIMA TINZ OH E BE TINZ O
EmekaBlue:
she's not igbo and no put anything gun near girl....una no get mind

Leave gun for men talks

Now go back to the kitchen
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by Pcmra123: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zhsbbw
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
rita25:
GUY E GO SHOCK U.....WE HANDLE GUN PASS MEN BUT WE GET SENSE BECAUSE WE ENTER LABOUR ROOM AND KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR LIFE TO BE CREATED AND THUS WE DONT WASTE IT ANYHOW.....NOR LET ME CAST MYSELF WHEN NEED BE NOT....DODORIMA TINZ OH E BE TINZ O
hahaha...for your left and right boobs

U dey claim black bra or wetin

My friend enter kitchen and finish that semo u dey turn

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
If not 4 biggy den who.. Biggy fame and na y she idiot reach front page on nairaland. Den jst hate d truth
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by rita25(f): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
ALL THIS FLIERS UNA GET MOUTH........WHERE U BLUE FACE? LET ME GO AND TURN M,Y SEMO AS U SAID OJARE.
EmekaBlue:
hahaha...for your left and right boobs

U dey claim black bra or wetin

My friend enter kitchen and finish that semo u dey turn
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
After 2 years she will become irrelevant, how far the pioneer show winners, who hears about them again?
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by Gjmff: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
temitope27:
I know say na that thing u go see, thou na d thing me I see too oo, make I no lie grin

cool cheesy grin full package tongue
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by samuel1052: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
<body>
<p><b>Hey, watxup, its Samuel</b></p>
<p><i>Everything is good</i></p>
<p><u>Now</u></p>
</body>
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
An opportunistic person
Re: Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) by Henry4wenga(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Before unkor?
No be BBA help u ?
Who know u before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Davido Brought His Girlfriend, Chioma To BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale / MTN, Nengi, Josh2funny, Others Emerge GAGE Awards 2021 Winners (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.