Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (37684 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ogolad(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm in support of this. Government can ban Twitter on Nigeria airspace.
[/color][color=#000099]

Twitter no be Airplane na bros
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by shadyLP(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Head slammer.. grin
Your mates dey get one black beast spot from the result of slamming, you dey get two evil spots !
By the who dash this resident evil nemesis suit to wear? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Even the president of America, his twit got deleted
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by EmekaBlue(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Small jihad boy

If i slap u ehn

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by EmekaA125(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kylekent59:
What are those black spots on his forehead? I see many men with such black spots.
Islamic praying forehead blackspot identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by CSTRR: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
The fact that this mad man ran for president shows the Calibre of animals the North is fostering on Nigeria.

Even with all his madness, if he runs today, he has more chance than Peter obi.

Mad country.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by EmekaA125(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Adamu-mu Garba.

Well, I have met few educated Northerners but your own stupidity just sentenced my earlier submission about them.

U are a big fool Adamu Garba.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Fabnaija: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
lol! This Idiot again?
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by mariahAngel(f): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Idiot with him two mark of the beast grin

Others dey get one but him get two, only Allah knows how he knack his head on the ground.

After slamming his head on the ground, his brain will be malfunctioning, that's why he always talk rubbish.
lipsrsealed
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by 9japride(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
These are the kind of people found in the northern political environment including those who made statements such as Biafra boys, spare part traders, 5% and so on. How can such people govern over a diverse country like Nigeria?
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by bizhop01: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
What's will happen if twitter choose to delete buhari account?
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by charixel: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Le2money(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
U are not updated sev.....na em mouth em take say em no dey do again

Kingof2nations:
I pray he wins in his court, so that I will see how Jack will com and pay you one billion dollars.
Thief
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by nextstep(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
... and this is why smart companies don't set up shop in Nigeria under this current administration.

Twitter is a private company, and Buhari agreed to their terms of service, which he violated.

Leaders should remember they are not gods, and their time as leaders will one day end, whether by law, violence, or natural causes.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Idiot with him two mark of the beast grin

Others dey get one but him get two, only Allah knows how he knack his head on the ground.

After slamming his head on the ground, his brain will be malfunctioning, that's why he always talk rubbish.

Lol

I actually scrolled up to check his forehead.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by FLYFIRE(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
IJOBA11:
I HAVE NOW COME TO CONCLUSION THAT ADAMU GARBAGE IS A BOKO HARAM JIHADIST.
Someone with one dot on the forehead is dangerous not to talk of two DOTS

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Evidenx(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
When you put a mad man in power,he will also select mad people to work with.

Twitter ban persident of america's account, let alone one herdsman without primary 6 certificate.
If i was twitter i will delete his account and all the political mad people working with him.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by DrChukki: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
IJOBA11:
I HAVE NOW COME TO CONCLUSION THAT ADAMU GARBAGE IS A BOKO HARAM JIHADIST.

Why did it take you time to realise that..?
I know that for long now... Just look at his forehead...

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Superboss: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Adamu de Mumu will always display his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by One4me: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kingof2nations:
I pray he wins in his court, so that I will see how Jack will com and pay you one billion dollars.
Thief

That Court Suit is just a distraction.
I watched Uncle Lying Mohammed Wailing about it yesterday as well.

Thing is, when our Fake President says Rubbish and he thinks Twitter will be used as a platform to spread his hatred, they have the Right to correct his Mumu Sense, by deleting the rubbish.

He cannot ban Twitter in Nigeria, we will side-step his ban with VPN.

The Jihadist and his followers should setup their own 'Tweeter', make we see. grin
Infact, if he says any rubbish again, Twitter should just delete his Account.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Brushstrokes20: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Brainless buffoon! ...

didn't your dumb as FVCK ruler read The T and C before signing up for Twitter?...

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Awoo88: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
This guy is the most confused idiot in Nigeria right now. He want to be seen as progressive yet want his core North to know he is as stupid as they are.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by baddosky1: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
FrLukas:
This one no gree get sense.

He will just be talking like who malu born.

Buh wait o...isn't there a resemblance between this one and Isa Pantami, abi na my eyes?

Maybe na the same malu born dem.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by doublecross(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
This one na b*astard!
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by PAWG(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yet you’re making the post on same Twitter

Stop disgracing yourself man. Twitter has done the presidency more good than the presidency has done Twitter.

Same Twitter that is now the presidency’s preferred means of addressing the nation?

Please don’t even start
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by doublecross(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Unknown gunmen we have one job for you ooo....
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Terrorist has spoken
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
See the two horns for im head. angry

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by sapientia(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Him say homeland security
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by guywitzerogal(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm in support of this. Government can ban Twitter on Nigeria airspace.
airspace ko landscape ni
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by gr8child(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
See how his shirt collar is pointing north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.