Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7175 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2011
Desola:

Hahaha, these people are so funny, they never cease to amaze me! grin

First, they were attaching themselves to the SS but now, their sights are set on the MBeltans. I laugh in patois, grin grin

You lot are now realising that you are indeed minute in the grand scheme of things and that without piggybacking, you can never be relevant. Do you have no shame? Where is your pride as a people? Why are you so afraid?

Not only have you relinquished your position to the SS, you now look up to them as your saviour. I shake my head when I see you lot jubilating at the supposedly lion share you will be getting from the national cake and how you will rejoice at the downfall of the SW. Little do you know that the SW has moved well beyond that archaic mode of thought. The SW is positioning itself to be self sufficient and less dependant so that when this marriage results in a divorce, they would be sailing smoothly.

It is clear that you lot see yourselves as being under the shadows of the Yorubas, otherwise you wouldn't believe that Lagos has to fall for you lot to become relevant.[b] I personally would be very glad to see Lagos and other SW states rid of Igbos because these group of people are like cancer. They detest anything Yoruba but they can't do without us because we hold the key to their livelihood. [/b]After all said and done, you keep trooping down to our states and yet, we don't reciprocate in kind - shouldn't that tell you something. We are a contented people. We don't need Nigeria to exist unlike the Igbos who are looking to Jonathan, their messiah for the next handout.

Shameless group of people. The SS have one over you now, you have sold your birthright and you will never recover from it.

gbamm gbamm gbammm gbammm

kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss love you for that statement

after you chase them from the SW

i would organise my friends to do the same in NE and most defintly NC ans NW will follow cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by houvest: 12:29am On May 03, 2011
I support the credo, let the best individual win, no matter the party. But if the SW wants to make ACN a regional party by not allowing good individuals win in the SW ecept ACN members, then they will get a similiar turn from other zones in due course who will start wisening up by seeing ACN as an invading SW force instead of a Nigerian party.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by THEAMAKA(f): 12:31am On May 03, 2011
@Desola, who are these people? when you say these people are you talking about a few on Nairaland, specifically EzeUche? people on Nairaland feel like they're so smart when they refer to ethnic groups based on the comments being made on Nairaland. i seriously laugh!
many folks in here are feeling funky swearing that they know the front and back of Nigeria from the crap they read on Nairaland.
LEAVE THE NDI IGBO out of your posts and address the ones you're talking to, okay? so when you make comments like this:

Desola:

Hahaha, [size=35pt]these people[/size] are so funny, they never cease to amaze me! grin

First, they were attaching themselves to the SS but now, their sights are set on the MBeltans. I laugh in patois,  grin grin

who exactly are you talking about?

alj harem:

kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss love you for that statement

i would organise my friends to do the same in NE and most defintly NC ans NW will follow cool

hypocrite, tomorrow you'll be singing to another tune.[quote][/quote]
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 12:35am On May 03, 2011
Sai ACN
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 12:37am On May 03, 2011
THE AMAKA:

@Desola, who are these people? when you say these people are you talking about a few on Nairaland, specifically EzeUche? people on Nairaland feel like they're so smart when they refer to ethnic groups based on the comments being made on Nairaland. i seriously laugh!
many folks in here are feeling funky swearing that they know the front and back of Nigeria from the crap they read on Nairaland.
LEAVE THE NDI IGBO out of your posts and address the ones you're talking to, okay? so when you make comments like this:
who exactly are you talking about?

hypocrite, tomorrow you'll be singing to another tune.

Obviously, ibo people, like duhhh
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by mbatuku1: 12:46am On May 03, 2011
alj harem:

See another of Buhari Almajiri cows.

Why not start it from the Makoko area where u are grazing, and see whether they'll not kill u. Fcking rat.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 12:55am On May 03, 2011
Desola:

Hahaha, these people are so funny, they never cease to amaze me! grin

First, they were attaching themselves to the SS but now, their sights are set on the MBeltans. I laugh in patois, grin grin

You lot are now realising that you are indeed minute in the grand scheme of things and that without piggybacking, you can never be relevant. Do you have no shame? Where is your pride as a people? Why are you so afraid?

Not only have you relinquished your position to the SS, you now look up to them as your saviour. I shake my head when I see you lot jubilating at the supposedly lion share you will be getting from the national cake and how you will rejoice at the downfall of the SW. Little do you know that the SW has moved well beyond that archaic mode of thought. The SW is positioning itself to be self sufficient and less dependant so that when this marriage results in a divorce, they would be sailing smoothly.

It is clear that you lot see yourselves as being under the shadows of the Yorubas, otherwise you wouldn't believe that Lagos has to fall for you lot to become relevant. I personally would be very glad to see Lagos and other SW states rid of Igbos because these group of people are like cancer. They detest anything Yoruba but they can't do without us because we hold the key to their livelihood. After all said and done, you keep trooping down to our states and yet, we don't reciprocate in kind - shouldn't that tell you something. We are a contented people. We don't need Nigeria to exist unlike the Igbos who are looking to Jonathan, their messiah for the next handout.

Shameless group of people. The SS have one over you now, you have sold your birthright and you will never recover from it.

Great post.

Suxs to be ibo for real
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by mbatuku1: 1:08am On May 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

Great post.

[b]Suxs to be ibo for real[
/b]

That cliche is becoming increasing boring. grin

Is that all you got, Odeyoruba?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 1:10am On May 03, 2011
There is no point really debating with this "we."

ACN is already in the SS and SE.

May as well say, "We shouldn't let the horse out of the barn", 30 minutes after the horse has left
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem(m): 1:12am On May 03, 2011
mbatuku1:

See another of Buhari Almajiri cows.

Why not start it from the Makoko area where u are grazing, and see whether they'll not kill u. Fcking rat.

i am promoting unity here

between yorubas and igbo undecided

why insult
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem(m): 1:17am On May 03, 2011
THE AMAKA:

hypocrite, tomorrow you'll be singing to another tune.

don't worry i know what i am doing. wink
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 1:21am On May 03, 2011
ekt_bear:

There is no point really debating with this "we."

ACN is already in the SS and SE

May as well say, "We shouldn't let the horse out of the barn", 30 minutes after the horse has left

Abi o. I wonder about ibo people sometimes I swear,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 1:23am On May 03, 2011
mbatuku1:

That cliche is becoming increasing boring. grin

Is that all you got, Odeyoruba?

Actually, it's sounding more and more like a good statement of fact,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 1:23am On May 03, 2011
^--- Hehe

It also cracks me up that they keep using "we." This Ohakim fiasco has already taught me that there is no we. . . there is a master and his servant grin

Though I guess it tells you what naija would look like if one part of that "we" ever got into power. Vindictiveness and petty injustice, even moreso than the present situation.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by mbatuku1: 1:43am On May 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

Actually, it's sounding more and more like a good statement of fact,

In your deluded mind, that is.

It must really suckk to be you. Always obsessed with Igbos.

Why not trying getting a date? Dont tell me you have no game?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 1:45am On May 03, 2011
mbatuku1:

Just like your creepy obsession with the Yorubas. It must really suckk to be you.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 1:54am On May 03, 2011
mbatuku1:

Still suxs to be you/ibo
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by mbatuku1: 2:05am On May 03, 2011
@ Ileke Idi and Eko Ile aka Babamumu

I'm done bantering with with kids.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by mbatuku1: 2:10am On May 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Just like your creepy obsession with the Yorubas. It must really suckk to be you.

Ha ha. It doesn't suckk to be obsessed with a bootylicious Yoruba woman, trust me.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2011
houvest:

I support the credo, let the best individual win, no matter the party. But if the SW wants to make ACN a regional party by not allowing good individuals win in the SW ecept ACN members, then they will get a similiar turn from other zones in due course who will start wisening up by seeing ACN as an invading SW force instead of a Nigerian party.

They already are seen as an invading Yoruba force which is why we must come together and push them out.

mbatuku1:

Ha ha. It doesn't suckk to be obsessed with a bootylicious Yoruba woman, trust me.

Have to agree with this (we welcome their women)
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 2:26am On May 03, 2011
seanet02:

Not Igbo smokers Indeed!

O ma she o!! Anu e she mi. Does your mother cry when you open your mouth?

They wasted any money they spent educating you.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Mynd44: 4:48am On May 03, 2011
When you intend to push out the progressives what do you want Regressives? Take a look at Lagos, Ekiti, Edo and osun name four states in the SE that is recording that level of change.

1 Like

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 5:41am On May 03, 2011
Tinubu famously called SS people fishermen, yet he has his red eyes on grabbing loot from the oil states. He is an ethnically bigoted fool, addled by the drugs he pushes, and our politics do not coincide.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 6:01am On May 03, 2011
GEJ famously called SW people rascals yet he has his red bloodshot eyes on the SW votes and human resources.

He is an ethnically bigoted fool, addled by the low IQ and our politics do not coincide
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 6:40am On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

GEJ famously called SW people rascals yet he has his red bloodshot eyes on the SW votes and human resources.

He is an ethnically bigoted fool, addled by the low IQ and our politics do not coincide

Liar. He called ACN political leaders, rascals.

Unfortunately for dimwits like you, the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, dictates the direction of everyones politics and all must tow the line, mere weeds like you do not have any say in whether your politics coincides with his or not. The only way for fools like you to counter that is, leave the federation, its called secession.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 6:44am On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Well said.

Someone get this dude some visine
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2011
Beaf:

Liar. He called ACN political leaders, rascals.

Unfortunately for dimwits like you, the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, dictates the direction of everyones politics and all must tow the line, mere weeds like you do not have any say in whether your politics coincides with his or not. The only way for fools like you to counter that is, leave the federation, its called secession.

Liar Tinubu called GEJ a drunk fisherman and not SS, You mean Tinubu also called Oshiomole a drunk fisherman?

For the rest of your rants? I wont go t your level

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2011
ekt_bear:

Well said.

Someone get this dude some visine

He probably used iodine instead of visine and those lips looked as rough as a sidewalk, Effect of weed without rizla I guess. Straight up Kanaku
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 7:18am On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

He probably used iodine instead of visine and those lips looked as rough as a sidewalk, Effect of weed without rizla I guess. Straight up Kanaku

lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 7:33am On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Liar Tinubu called GEJ a drunk fisherman and not SS, You mean Tinubu also called Oshiomole a drunk fisherman?

For the rest of your rants? I wont go t your level

If you like, kill yourself, you seem to be the only one with your interpretation of Tinubu's words, something which is all the more strange when you have used Tinubu's ugly phrases in ethnically bigoted attacks on SS people on this forum. Our politics do not coincide in the least, you should be looking more to the Hausa-Fulani and their unfortunate born to rule syndrome fuelled largely by ethnic bigotry.
Tinubu has foolishly miscalculated and caused hatreds where there were none, now the fool is dreaming of forays into oil producing lands. That failed woefully, and now he has made desperate naked moves to have a say in the oil ministry.

If you were a chess player, not a cretin, I would have asked you to look up the meaning of zugzwang. LOL!
Hold unto this instead:

Beaf: Unfortunately for dimwits like you, the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, dictates the direction of everyones politics and all must tow the line, mere weeds like you do not have any say in whether your politics coincides with his or not. The only way for fools like you to counter that is, leave the federation, its called secession.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2011
Tinubu's ACN already has his stranglehold on Edo State which is in the SS and Oil producing.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu carry go, Tinubu just rubbed GEJ's face in the sand as far as SW is concerned despite GEJ coming every weekend to campaign for Akala, and other PDP aspirants, they still lost and were swept out

In case anyone doesnt like it, Contact the nearest transformer.

OR Let the weed smoking fishermen with sandpaper-like lips get high on oil polluted creekwater
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Eziachi: 8:25am On May 03, 2011
I take it that the election is finally over? With a bang, back to the most usual and most palatable subjects- Igbo, hate and more hatred.
I will be in hospital for at least for 3-4 weeks for a quadriplasty procedure on my knee.
So hopefully I will still keep in touch with NAIRALAND from my hospital bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Total Md Can’t Defend N18.8bn Payment / Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance / Lagos Generates ₦127 Billion In Q1 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.