Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins (26869 Views)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
This hungry boy keep posting White elephant projects.A State 90 percent of the able young men are either Keke or mini bus drivers. Then woman are all working with State government with blotted civil servant.Then others are tout jobs,35 different culs group.No functional factory.The factories are all on paper.I know this guy always following the commissioner everywhere for crumbs
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
ibom ayaya
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Josywhyte: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulanibandit:
We Fulani bandits want to thank our slaves in Akwa Ibom for creating a new grazing ground for our cows. My Fulani killer herdsmen brothers will start bringing our cows for grazing in the day and raping and kidnapping at night. If you complain, we will chop you into pieces with our knifes. Akwa Ibom belongs to us Fulani bandits. Allah Akbar!

Who give this one weed to smoke? U think say Akwa ibom na deserted North like una own. Akpa nku like u. Useme ikot iwa

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Biafran4life:
This hungry boy keep posting White elephant projects.A State 90 percent of the able young men are either Keke or mini bus drivers. Then woman are all working with State government with blotted civil servant.Then others are tout jobs,35 different cultures group.No functional factory.The factories are all on paper.I know this guy always following the commissioner everywhere for crumbs
Senseless jealous pig spotted..
A project done by an oil company is white elephant?
I think you lack sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Josywhyte:

Who give this one weed to smoke? U think say Akwa ibom na deserted North like una own. Akpa nku like u. Useme ikot iwa
Ifot ke do
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by caracas: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Something baffled me

Despite these developmental strike in the state the indigenes of the state are still complaining
What a meaningless post.
Is there a state in Nigeria where it's residents or indigenes are not complaining?
Despite all the money Lagos makes,its residents are still the highest complainers

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by wiseone28: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Ask akpabio about that.. luckily for him Udom completed the mall, now to the mall is functional now..
Again let me ask you, why are you always bitter about any developmental strides in Akwa Ibom?
My anger is on the thievery politicians..

Udom is not a saint just like Akpabio
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Biafran4life:
This hungry boy keep posting White elephant projects.A State 90 percent of the able young men are either Keke or mini bus drivers. Then woman are all working with State government with blotted civil servant.Then others are tout jobs,35 different culs group.No functional factory.The factories are all on paper.I know this guy always following the commissioner everywhere for crumbs

kedi ife i wu nsobu gi? ke ihe kpatara ifa i ne ku kita? of every state na akwa ibom wey be like our brothers na him you wan still hate on angry. dem swear for you! if e better for a.k.s e go touch abia from abia to ebonyi from ebonyi to enugu from enugu to anambra from anambra down to imo.. when persin climb tree no be every branch he dey cut o! if he cut the one wey he dey stand na oyo be that o.. udo. jiri akonauche gi ne mme kotali ife ufodu uboshi.
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Mikekan30: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
foeedaba:
One thing I have noticed is that, almost every single project the governor of Akwa Ibom undertake, is one that will benefit only the rich, save but a few. Be it building of airport and procurement of airplanes or building of 20 storey building. These are all things majority of the state residents would not be able to afford and make use of.

How stupid can you be, how much is ibom airline flight, I shuttle everytime I go to Lagos,it high you ignorant fools know that Akwa ibomites are well positioned in every sector in Nigeria......and even abroad..what you dont know is bigger than you

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Josywhyte: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Ifot ke do

Ata ifot ke ado. Adiok mkpo akan ifot sef. Ata useme ke ufan ado ado
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by wiseone28: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Biafran4life:
You are right..

That's my anger.

Udom dey steal money codedly.
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Senseless jealous pig spotted.. A project done by an oil company is white elephant? I think you lack sense of reasoning.
Biko ignore am.. I wonder what shit he is high on makachukwu!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
wiseone28:
My anger is on the thievery politicians..

Udom is not a saint just like Akpabio
Let Kill a man when he fail not when his trying ..
If you from AkS you will appreciate our governors so well compare to what other governors are doing ..

Udom said during is media chat that his using is position as an investment banker to attract investment to the state and in a month 20 companies do knock on his door to gain entry to AKs..
So we owe him that sense of peace and prayers bro

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
wiseone28:
You are right..

That's my anger.

With this your respond you don't deserve to be enroll by the state government primary and secondary school recruitment scheme .. honestly
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
wiseone28:
You are right..

That's my anger.

Atleast he is working!

He bought planes,built structures,roads etc

Wich one have the remaining saint governors done?

Uyai Akwa ibom..

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

kedi ife i wu nsobu gi? ke ihe kpatara ifa i ne ku kita? of every state na akwa ibom wey be like our brothers na him you wan still hate on angry. dem swear for you! if e better for a.k.s e go touch abia from abia to ebonyi from ebonyi to enugu from enugu to anambra from anambra down to imo.. when persin climb tree no be every branch he dey cut o! if he cut the one wey he dey stand na oyo be that o.. udo. jiri akonauchu gi ne mme kotali ife ufodu uboshi.
I doubt say that guy na Igbo.. e too stnpid. Him resemble hunsa cow for him comment mm

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Reference(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pictures of park please.... if that is the subject matter.
All I see here are pictures of tourists...

But I can understand that Nigerians are always about he, she, they, them ....never about things.
Always distracted.
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Mikekan30: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Biafran4life:

It is very clear that your little low life education you got has know impact on you. Akwa ibomites are present in all sectors in Nigeria. Sometimes ignorant illiterates like you judge people alot because you see some Akwa ibomites doing hustling jobs that can cannot amount to even 10% of the youth in the state.

When you are myopic in nature you think everyone is like you. Let me educate you

90% of eket indigenes of Akwa ibom dont travel

60% of Oron indigenes don't travel
40% of Ikot Ikot ekpene indigenes don't travel, does who you see are the ones who travel by choice. Akwa ibom is blessed with everything.

Travel and visit and stop being a fool by what you see and not what you know...

Mumu go for more schooling, the last expired.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by SILVERLINES: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
caracas:

What a meaningless post.
Is there a state in Nigeria where it's residents or indigenes are not complaining?
Despite all the money Lagos makes,its residents are still the highest complainers

Bro you misunderstood me

I mean the indigenes are still complaining the governor haven't done anything
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by wiseone28: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Let Kill a man when he fail not when his trying ..
If you from AkS you will appreciate our governors so well compare to what other governors are doing ..

Udom said during is media chat that his using is position as an investment banker to attract investment to the state and in a month 20 companies do knock on his door to gain entry to AKs..
So we owe him that sense of peace and prayers bro
Lol.. you follow them you can believe him i don't..

Till after 2023 se efud akama aya awot ibah
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
SILVERLINES:

Bro you misunderstood me

Those are paid sycophant and akpabio sympathizers ..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

I doubt say that guy na Igbo.. e too stnpid. Him resemble hunsa cow for him comment mm

abi?

many of this fake igbo wana be go just dey make shame catch person atimes.

akwa ibom is developing bruv! how i wish my state too will witness such growth too..

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mikekan30:

It is very clear that your little low life education you got has know impact on you. Akwa ibomites are present in all sectors in Nigeria. Sometimes ignorant illiterates like you judge people alot because you see some Akwa ibomites doing hustling jobs that can cannot amount to even 10% of the youth in the state.

When you are myopic in nature you think everyone is like you. Let me educate you

90% of eket indigenes of Akwa ibom dont travel

60% of Oron indigenes don't travel
40% of Ikot Ikot ekpene indigenes don't travel, does who you see are the ones who travel by choice. Akwa ibom is blessed with everything.

Travel and visit and stop being a fool by what you see and not what you know...

Mumu go for more schooling, the last expired.

98% of Ibeno, Onna don't even travel sef. That idiot is not from the east an very jealous at that..

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by wiseone28: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Atleast he is working!
He bought planes,built structures,roads etc
Wich one have the remaining saint governors done?
Uyai Akwa ibom..
After 2023 we will know who truly owns the plane
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

abi?

many of this fake igbo wana be go just dey make shame catch person atimes.

akwa ibom is developing bruv! how i wish my state too will witness such growth too..
Where are you from?
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by VEXT: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Biafran4life:

You see why ,no southern states want to unite with you guys..you people look down on other tribes
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by wiseone28: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
SILVERLINES:

Bro you misunderstood me

Some of those things you heard na paper work
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
wiseone28:
After 2023 we will know who truly owns the plane

if your father is not among the people contesting for the ownership just shut the fu*k up and mind your biz.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Where are you from?
enugu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.