Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins (26862 Views)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

if your father is not among the people contesting for the ownership just shut the fu*k up and mind your biz.
Good one. That guy is something else

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by ggood: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulanibandit:
We Fulani bandits want to thank our slaves in Akwa Ibom for creating a new grazing ground for our cows. My Fulani killer herdsmen brothers will start bringing our cows for grazing in the day and raping and kidnapping at night. If you complain, we will chop you into pieces with our knifes. Akwa Ibom belongs to us Fulani bandits. Allah Akbar!
hahahahhahah ur very funny divide and rule tactics
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Good one. That guy is something else
maka chukwu...
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by gentlegenius(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
UTAN28:
Ndito akwa ibom nyin

Kporo mbufo eme Eba mmi
Yak nyin e like aaaahh
Kpuru ubaha mi Ku ulike

Sosongo ooo
Afo asekama like emi anam nso?
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by wiseone28: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

if your father is not among the people contesting for the ownership just shut the fu*k up and mind your biz.
is Akwa ibom your business? Akpan ebot.
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulanibandit:
We Fulani bandits want to thank our slaves in Akwa Ibom for creating a new grazing ground for our cows. My Fulani killer herdsmen brothers will start bringing our cows for grazing in the day and raping and kidnapping at night. If you complain, we will chop you into pieces with our knifes. Akwa Ibom belongs to us Fulani bandits. Allah Akbar!
grin cheesy grin What can I say than to laugh... Funny cow in human clothing.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
PARACLETOS:

grin cheesy grin What can I say than to laugh... Funny cow in human clothing.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Yogamaster(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Our dear Governor, you have done much .God Bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Fulanibandit: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:

You'll soon die like one of your cows, Ewu!
Why insult me fa, have I insult you before? Fulani bandits I no die like cows because Buhari our messiah protects us with Nigeria federal might 24/7. Who is protecting you? undecided
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
wiseone28:
is Akwa ibom your business? Akpan ebot.

mfet enang learn to mind your biz!..

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulanibandit:
Why insult me fa, have I insult you before? Fulani bandits I no die like cows because Buhari our messiah protects us with Nigeria federal might 24/7. Who is protecting you? undecided

Look at how stupid you are? undecided undecided Why make such comment on here? huh?

Btw, God protects me, deal with that and die in your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by ifiokjohn(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Amen..
Shout out to..
IfiokJohn
NikAustine
Thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by wiseone28: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
mfet enang learn to mind your biz!..
Ino nkedembo ke ato uneghe
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by ifiokjohn(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Amen..
Shout out to..
IfiokJohn
NikAustine
thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by mrkings84(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Time to go back to my village!!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrkings84:
Time to go back to my village!!
Yeah bro
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by BlackFlamefromP: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eyen Akwa Ibom mkpo abarie. Ekpene usen nke ka Akwa Ibom. Akwa Ibom abarie?

UTAN28:
Ndito akwa ibom nyin

Kporo mbufo eme Eba mmi
Yak nyin e like aaaahh
Kpuru ubaha mi Ku ulike

Sosongo ooo

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by MrHighSea: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Obito555:
This state is highly rich in infra structural development, its a place to learn and experience as a civil engineer.

Check my signature
quite the opposite
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by UTAN28(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Eyen Akwa Ibom mkpo abarie. Ekpene usen nke ka Akwa Ibom. Akwa Ibom abarie?

akwa ibom ayaya bad
Mabasi

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by saviola: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Gov. UDOM trying to industralize the state is d best thing that can happen to we Akwa Ibomites.. .
Our youths will atleast get jobs after learning a particular trade or graduating from school, collectively, we can build a better state for all..
But please let the industralization should be evenly distributed across the state..
Una go fit beat me?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by NkanAkpanika: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
MrHighSea:

quite the opposite
Which state are you from?
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by MrHighSea: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Which state are you from?
AKS.
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by paltielx: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nice, i like this news

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by tempusfugit: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
s
NkanAkpanika:

You think say na your state be this .. AKS projects are all PPP.. Remember that the GOVERNOR was an investment banker ..
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
tillaman:
I think I have to visit Akwa Ibom again, maybe this time I won’t come back to SW, my time in Uyo was lit Af, great food beautiful well endowed ladies

E get one of their vegetable soup I was downing with pounded yam in one hotel, even under A.C., I was sweating profusely.

These people can cook for the world.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by tillaman(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
After that food you for control one chic make you take am wage your conscience
AlhajiBitcoin:

E get one of their vegetable soup I was downing with pounded yam in one hotel, even under A.C., I was sweating profusely.

These people can cook for the world.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by Josephkabila12: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Akwa ibom ayaya
Re: Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins by geemd434: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulanibandit:

The real reason fulani get mouth for Nigeria na because of the bastard In office, when that Bastard comot we go drive una far away that no one fulani will be left. The ones that will be stubborn will be slaughter for sacrifice to cleanse the land. Bastard like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists / Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.