Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ (3116 Views)

"I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / Getting A Samsung Galaxy S10 Screen Replacement Is Not Going To Be Cheap / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by tecnolad(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Everyone saying that iPhone batteries do not last haven't used iPhone 11 series upwards.

I have used high end Samsung devices alongside an iPhone 11 pro and I would pick my iPhone 11 pro anytime.

When it comes to performance (picking up my phone and expecting it to just work and do anything I want it to, without lags or delays, the iPhone wins)

When it comes to recording high quality videos, or taking mad pictures that won't be grainy when you zoom in (until you max it out), iPhone wins.

The stereo speakers win

THERE IS APP SUPERIORITY ON IPHONE. An Android app that will look basic and do basic things will almost always look fly on iPhone. Mind you, these are access the same website or service.

Safari won't allow anyone to track me. It blocks all trackers.

You can set your favourite sentences as three words shortcuts - it saves a lot of time when typing account details, wallet ID or slangs.

Sending text messages to an iPhone user automatically uses data and not your airtime

Keychain is super secured and super useful to help remind you of your passwords.

Siri is crazy. I set up appointments as simple as saying "Hey Siri, create a reminder to see my doctor at 10am tomorrow". All you'll ear is "done"

There are so many goodies iPhones pack.

The cons aren't as much as the pros. Overall, it's a great device.

If you jailbreak your iPhone and you know what you're doing, you'll experience a whole new level of awesomeness. EVERYTHING is tweakable.
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by xtervaganza(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Toyinig:
I don’t know how to say this

Let me go straight to the point

I have been ignorant of one thing

ONE tHiNg

Want to know what that is?

Alright,so I always had this Disgust for iPhones

WHY?

Omo...If I tell you,you could slap me from anywhere you are...lol

It was the HYPE

Let me explain

You see....

How many iPhone users actually know the capability of their Gadgets?

Not many to be honest...

It’s just about the brand,HYPE,Feels from having one that matters to them

I so much disliked that.

That made me Cling to the great Samsung brand for years

WELL...

Recently I switched

AND GUESS WHAT?

I hate to admit this right now

But it’s actually Worth every bit of HYPE!

No disrespect to Samsung

But I’m not going back....

I know....

You know...

A lot of us know

But YOU hate to admit it

It’s the Apple Brand or Nothing...

It’s never too late to switch.

at your age you still de argue Samsung/iPhone

Abeg, when will you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by sunshineV(f): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2021
angelfallz, so when apple gives u bad battery u blame nigeria? that's isheep mentality imo
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by angelfallz(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2021
I have no idea what you're talking about.
sunshineV:
angelfallz, so when apple gives u bad battery u blame nigeria? that's isheep mentality imo
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by sunshineV(f): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2021
angelfallz:
I have no idea what you're talking about.
i'm referring to ur previous comment
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by angelfallz(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Please quote the comment.
sunshineV:
i'm referring to ur previous comment
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by Meister(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2021
tecnolad:
Everyone saying that iPhone batteries do not last haven't used iPhone 11 series upwards.

I have used high end Samsung devices alongside an iPhone 11 pro and I would pick my iPhone 11 pro anytime.

When it comes to performance (picking up my phone and expecting it to just work and do anything I want it to, without lags or delays, the iPhone wins)

When it comes to recording high quality videos, or taking mad pictures that won't be grainy when you zoom in (until you max it out), iPhone wins.

The stereo speakers win

THERE IS APP SUPERIORITY ON IPHONE. An Android app that will look basic and do basic things will almost always look fly on iPhone. Mind you, these are access the same website or service.

Safari won't allow anyone to track me. It blocks all trackers.

You can set your favourite sentences as three words shortcuts - it saves a lot of time when typing account details, wallet ID or slangs.

Sending text messages to an iPhone user automatically uses data and not your airtime

Keychain is super secured and super useful to help remind you of your passwords.

Siri is crazy. I set up appointments as simple as saying "Hey Siri, create a reminder to see my doctor at 10am tomorrow". All you'll ear is "done"

There are so many goodies iPhones pack.

The cons aren't as much as the pros. Overall, it's a great device.

If you jailbreak your iPhone and you know what you're doing, you'll experience a whole new level of awesomeness. EVERYTHING is tweakable.

Abeg oo which Samsung device are you comparing the 11 pro to ? The direct Samsung competition of the 11 pro is either Samsung S20 plus or ultra so if you're not comparing it to that phone or a higher one you're very wrong
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by tecnolad(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Meister:

Abeg oo which Samsung device are you comparing the 11 pro to ? The direct Samsung competition of the 11 pro is either Samsung S20 plus or ultra so if you're not comparing it to that phone or a higher one you're very wrong

Check my profile, bro. I have used an S20 plus, SD version. I have used S21. I know what I'm saying
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by Meister(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
tecnolad:

Check my profile, bro. I have used an S20 plus, SD version. I have used S21. I know what I'm saying

Okay then, your opinion is valid, I've noticed that several apps and games specially optimize their apps for IOS

I personally would never use an iPhone, it's phone lineups are amazing but I just don't like bland rigid UIs, same reason I can't use an android one device
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by Toyinig(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
xtervaganza:
at your age you still de argue Samsung/iPhone

Abeg, when will you have sense?

God bless you
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ola17:
You are on point. I left the Android ecosystem since 2015 and have never looked back. Upon say I be techie. Most of those badmouthing iOS haven’t had the opportunity to use one, they just follow the bandwagon.

Unless the battery has considerably deteriorated due to age, it beats majority of Android phones. I still get more than 8 hours of heavy usage out of 80% charge. My phone is more than 2 years old.

100% correct.
Many Android users are easily mesmerized by all these big specs that doesn’t actually translate to real life applications. They hardly wonder why an iPhone of 12MP will have better camera quality than Samsung of 64MP. Lol.

You need to educate us further. You only wrote about camera. Is it all about camera?
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by hansomb: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Low battery capacity ? Check
Expensive spare parts ? Check
Lack of spare parts ? Check
Inability to send and receive files from majority android ? Check
Low value for money ? Check
Few apps available compared to android ? Check
Few personalisation compared to android ? Check
Can't play Fortnite game ? Check
Pressure to change phone every year ? Check
Everything is monetised , to play better song on better music player you have to buy ? Check
Big notches ? Check
Lack of high refresh rate ? Check
Lack of high touch sampling rate ? Check.
Lack of fast charging ? Check
Low availablity of charger ? Check

1 Like

Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by udy4real(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Nope, if you are not a heavy user then Iphone is king. Coming Xiaomi with battery capacity, it might seem kind of a big change but Iphone is worth the hype. Remember Iphone I am talking about is not the Iphone 7 and 8 trash o.

So which of the iPhone are you talking about?
Re: Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ by Ola17: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Benstino:

You need to educate us further. You only wrote about camera. Is it all about camera?

What else would you like to know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia 3650 Software Download / How Many Days Does Credit Loaded With *126*1*pin# On Airtel Use / Airtel 30gb For 60days! #2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.