Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer (11595 Views)

Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / My Former Employer Is About To Cheat Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by AdaAwka1: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bayaar02:
It's heart breaking how employees do owe their employers.

Is it employees that pay employers?
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by cdec01: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eko Hospital...
From the OP write up....
I am 90% confident it's them..
The way bad management spoilt the dreams of that hospital....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by adeheritage: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Get a lawyer to write the former employer,
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by linearity: 2:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Body shame dem on social media......

if dem get shame and any image left to protect, they will call you for a truce or may even intimidate you....either way, you will get their attention.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by Vincenzi: 2:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Sunofgod:
Did you work your notice period?
Did you return the company equipment?
Did you embezzle whilst on the job?
My friend was cleared by the hospital after resignation. In fact, that statement was made in the request letter written to demand the outstanding salary. If the hospital feels they are being owed, they wouldn't have done clearance.
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by Vincenzi: 2:17am On Jun 04, 2021
To the Mod who took this to the front page after I pleaded, thank you and God bless!
To everyone providing advice, thank you so much. I hope my friend gets some help!
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by Vincenzi: 2:26am On Jun 04, 2021
oluwasegun007:
DM falz the bad guy...
You mean on twitter or what means exactly?
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by Vincenzi: 2:30am On Jun 04, 2021
david22uu:
when u no mention company name, how would we help
Sorry abt that. Although I asked and was told the name of the hospital, my friend wants to keep it away from the public for now.
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by iflyndy: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Please do not drag them publicly for future sake,ur future employer may want to verify ur social media handle. Abeg do ur weren't with them privately.secondly ,u were suppose to give Dem one month in lieu of notice b4 resigning.
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by Fxwarrior: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Vincenzi:
Hello, Nairaland family. Please help a friend of mine who forwarded this to me:

I need some help/advice. I worked in private organisation but resigned last year. The organisation is a hospital and owes the staff salary. Currently, they are owing their staff about 8months salary. After I resigned last year,they still held on to my one month salary. I have visited there on various occasions, but it's all falling on deaf ears. The hospital is very big and well known in Lagos, yet they give excuses that they do not make money.
Please, kindly advise me how to collect this money they have been owing me for months.
I don't even want to start mentioning that they don't pay for pension even after deducting it from people's salary. Talk of daylight robbery! Please help!

Mods, please take this to the front page. Help is really needed. I can't believe that people who risk their lives will be treated in this manner.

It's always a 'friend of mine'.

Did they give you an offer letter?

How many months did you work and is the amount up to #200 000?
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by stanley000: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Fuckthamods:
That's how one useless law firm in ikeja employed my brother 3 months ago and hasn't paid him till today.
that's the employers tactics, they will deceive him by telling him he has to learn the ropes by working with them, and you will be working real time and they will keep fooling him that he's still learning. Law and engineering firms are very guilty of that especially engineering firms. They will recruit u only to bring your salary very low by saying you don't know ghe real thing yet and alot of graduates do fall for it because the field has to do with experience but don't be fooled coz what u learnt in school is exactly what will be done at that office. No difference!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by david22uu(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Vincenzi:

Sorry abt that. Although I asked and was told the name of the hospital, my friend wants to keep it away from the public for now.

okay... So your friend still patient on them.... When he his ready for a case he mentions the company nam nd people will advice
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by Bayaar02(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2021
AdaAwka1:

Is it employees that pay employers?

Modified. Thanks. Do have a nice day.
Re: Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer by rita25(f): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2021
IF THE SALARY IS HUGE FIGHT FOR IT IF ITS NOT JUST LET GO BECAUSE U SEE THIS MATTER IT CAN ESCALATE BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION MAKE PERSON NO GO ASSASINATE U because U SPOIL HIM HOSPITAL NAME...BUT IF U GET GAME.......RIDE ON....DM CHARLEY BOY HE GO HELP U DRAG THEM WELLA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bitter, Sad And Regretful Experience At DSSC Officer Cadet Course 23 In Jaji / Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact / How To Rock Your Linkedin Profile In 8 Steps in 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.