Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) (55187 Views)

Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / Shuaibu Ibrahim, NYSC DG Assumes Office, Sets 5-point Agenda To Improve Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yes o, it should not be scrapped, I met my wife during my NYSC.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Tabletuner(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/corps-members-can-be-mobilised-for-war-says-nysc-dg/

Wait ooo, this one they are listing who is going to war, are they planning for war?
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Empiree: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
KGD10:

What a stupid guy. First your dumb brain should tell we need an equal level ground first hence our nation with our security. Your post is rubbish!
cheesy grin grin hahaha see this lazy youth. Shebi they now offered you to join military. Go ahead bro.

And besides, what have you SW/SS politicians been doing all these years?. They were busy with looting and sending their kids abroad while they abandoned yo ass in nina grin. I have told you before that your next agitation is towards your local and state politicians not FULANI.. current attempt to comot from Nigeria is another fraud in the making. They will never change

If you guys are smart you should tell those leaders of your to fix things in their localities and from there you see how serious they are. Sunday Igboho is a political thug even though I support his campaign to curb FULANI excesses. But now that he graduated to agitating for Oduduwa nation he's a failure.

And besides, according to lawyer Falana, 30% of banditry, kidnapping, killings etc are carried out by fulani and 70% are carried out by Igbo and Yoruba. This is clear evidence that pathetic state of the country today was caused by all major tribes. You can hate fulani all you want it won't change anything. And I don't believe for a second that Yoruba are enslaved in Nigeria. This is a propaganda by left wings
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Snoolv360(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm sure Nigeran youths are more intelligent than this sombies in power...see mumu talk.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by GoldHorse(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na wa o...........Una too funny for this una country! grin

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by kunleham(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just because of N33,000!!! Aye le o!!!
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by newoffer: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is the land of scam. United States of Nigeria. Reserve ko River state ni. Una go sidon for office dey brew idea. Why not go to war front yourself
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by planetx: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
The US have a program called the Selective Service where every male between the ages of 18 to 26 must register in case of a major war where the regular army manpower is in short supply. So the DG is not saying anything wrong or bad. Who did you think fought the civil war if not young men hurriedly drafted into the army both on the Biafra and federal side.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by mashad(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
He has a point whether we like his statement or not.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Emmaculate77(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
And fulani bandits will now occupy the government offices, banks and the White House.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Make una children go first sign up to fight the war una create
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by KGD10: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Empiree:
cheesy grin grin hahaha see this lazy youth. Shebi they now offered you to join military. Go ahead bro.

And besides, what have you SW/SS politicians been doing all these years?. They were busy with looting and sending their kids abroad while they abandoned yo ass in nina grin. I have told you before that your next agitation is towards your local and state politicians not FULANI.. current attempt to comot from Nigeria is another fraud in the making. They will never change

If you guys are smart you should tell those leaders of your to fix things in their localities and from there you see how serious they are. Sunday Igboho is a political thug even though I support his campaign to curb FULANI excesses. But now that he graduated to agitating for Oduduwa nation he's a failure.

And besides, according to lawyer Falana, 30% of banditry, kidnapping, killings etc are carried out by fulani and 70% are carried out by Igbo and Yoruba. This is clear evidence that pathetic state of the country today was caused by all major tribes. You can hate fulani all you want it won't change anything. And I don't believe for a second that Yoruba are enslaved in Nigeria. This is a propaganda by left wings

Ode. We ain't joining stupid military. Your Useless Fulani asses should go fight the boko haram terrorism y'all formed by yourselves. We want our own nation.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by planetx: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Clown!!
No be only war!

Is it by March past and climbing rope? They should model our National service after countries like Israel that do actual military service and not clowning in ill-fitted khakis for 3 weeks.

Only then can you say that they can be called up for war
Nigeria does not have the same kind of external threats faced by Isreal.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by bejeria101(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oponu go and use your children.

Imagine lunatic.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Pyroex(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
MNK said they don't have the numbers to fight and that we'll outnumbered them..

Now, they're trying so hard to recruit corpers, soon they'll also recruit market women..

Kanu is vindicated....

quote author=sotall post=102341487] grin grin

Funny country.

You want to mobilize civilians to fight boko haram and bandits that our trained soldiers and police are afraid of?[/quote]
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by planetx: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
oloshun:
No I think they really need to redefine Nigeria's purposes. The leader seen not to understand anything anymore. Like when did Corps members become US National Guards? Even National Guards don't go to wars.
50% of all US troops in the Iraqi war were from the National Guard. For your information National Guardsmen are reserve soldiers but soldiers nonetheless and will be mobilized when needed for war.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Abdul240(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
powerbank105:

Show me the pic to knw wat am buying
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by alizma: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
sotall:
grin grin

Funny country.

You want to mobilize civilians to fight boko haram and bandits that our trained soldiers and police are afraid of?
I knew some half back graduate will still not comprehend.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Empiree: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
KGD10:

Ode. We ain't joining stupid military. Your Useless Fulani asses should go fight the boko haram terrorism y'all formed by yourselves. We want our own nation.
So far I have given you several opportunities to tell us how you want to develop Oduduwa nation economy and lift your people from poverty, security, and International relations. You have failed so far. You ain't going nowhere cheesy we live together we die together. One Nigeria

We messed up everything together.. We will fix it together and we live together. You are not going anywhere.

You messed it up and you want to escape to form another fraudulent county. cheesy grin

Come back here grin cheesy

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin wetin this werey drink abegi cheesy
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mumu talk
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by odinko: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
I hear
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Temileyi79: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
E no go better for anybody that appoint you for that position you occupy now. No be your fault nah
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by rosamann16: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Chai! Corper don enter gbege
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by realray(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kriss216:
There's a plot to slaughter Youths in this country. Buhari and APC get plans.

absolutely but their plan don fail already and wen e start all of them will not escape starting from the presidency to the least politician...... enough is enough
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin
sotall:
grin grin

Funny country.

You want to mobilize civilians to fight boko haram and bandits that our trained soldiers and police are afraid of?
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by darichlife: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

This is the most funniest thing in the year 2021

My God when you think you have heard it all.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin off your mic
Kriss216:
There's a plot to slaughter Youths in this country. Buhari and APC get plans.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Prettyclown: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:
Aaahh! After serving Nigeria with all my strength, Nigeria is still demanding more... Abeg oh, after I finish NYSC ona implement this one.

You wicked ooo cheesy, we weh still be upcoming corpers nko?
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Tundex911: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bubu administration just dey amazed citizens...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin be calming down, it's not that deep
Afam4eva:
Your father will be mobilized for war.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.