Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) (92578 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Crashes Range Rover While Driving To Training / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by iconnecta(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
nice gesture
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Starseed(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mvp
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by omonnakoda: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

More generous than even your so called politicians.

Are we talking Eyimba or Kano Pillars
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Obsession4u: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Life's simple and good grin
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by judedwriter(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Blessed to be a blessing...

However, I won't forget that goal aguero scored on the last day that denied man utd the primier league title some years ago angry

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by tutudesz: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

We are very generous during election period grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by whytediamond(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
This life no hard 4 givers

I tell you brother. You're no doubt a rich guy. Once you engage with the Covenant of sowing and reaping, the rest na Jollof grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nice
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Kharol1234: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kun grin
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
No Nigerian can be this benevolent and generous

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by otipoju(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

Because most politicians have become heartless. They have shed so much blood in their quest for power that compassion is alien to them.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by juman(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
I dont know him.
I dont watch their matches.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by whytediamond(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
omonnakoda:
Are we talking Eyimba or Kano Pillars

Bros, why?
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by sylve11: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nice of him. cool
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

He can earn what the goodbye gestures cost him in 1 week or lless. At that rate, it's not hard to be generous.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by whytediamond(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No Nigerian can be this benevolent and generous

See one here. cheesy
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Reelmii: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wen u are big u are big

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by omonnakoda: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
whytediamond:

Bros, why?
Noo naa......
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Great guy doings...

Already loving him.. no homo.

Man also took a pay cut to join Barcelona.

Wishing him a successful Barcelona career

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
If I have his kinda money, i will build houses for the homeless in my village..
When u have a steady income that runs in millions, giving will be easy .. na only poor man dey calculate how he spent the last money in his account

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

Why won't you be generous when you earn a lot of money

Not everyone has the heart to give even when they earn a lot undecided

6 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Brushstrokes20: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Awesome dude!...such a rare specie
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

Why won't you be generous when you earn a lot of money

why buhari no dey generous? Baba no dey drop o.....
Even obj worst pass buhari....
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Pius247(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
That is the spirit of Barcelona giving to the less privilege. More reason while UNICEF has been her sponsor. Giving to back to the society.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Dhury: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
International maturity level.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

Politicians earn alot, why aren't they generous?

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?

Politicians are generous too but to ladies. Dem fit give babe 5million for sex grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Appreciation is a step to another greatness.,....
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
When you earn 250000 pounds per week, you can afford to be as generous as Kun.

But honestly, these footballers make so much money, it is like blood money.

How can someone be earning 250,000 pounds weekly?

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by kollinxx(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nice!
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by TheMan3: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

Politicians earn alot, why aren't they generous?

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?
we don't need generous politicians. We need a country that works where politicians work for the people and they know it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.