Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) (92577 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Crashes Range Rover While Driving To Training / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by samwillyco1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
May God bless him more in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Atticusxsz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
omonnakoda:
Are we talking Eyimba or Kano Pillars

How generosity take correlate with people wey NFA dey owe on the regular? grin
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
What a cheerful giver he is!

That's really nice of him.

May God replenish his pocket in manifold and reward him abundantly.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
;Dhe collected the key with left hand...no courtesy at all cheesy grin
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Yusman316(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

More generous than even your so called politicians.

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

Politicians earn alot, why aren't they generous?

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?
Point of correction. Politicians don't earn a lot, they steal a lot

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Abgurnners2021: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Big boy things

big boy doings
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by bluefilm: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

There's a way you make too much easy money, then you will have no other choice than to become generous...

Politicians are not generous probably because their orientation is to steal as much as they Can before they leave power.

Anybody with that mindset will find it difficult if not impossible, to be generous.

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Victorweendy55: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilchilz:
This is a nice thing from KUN na only few people fit do this. Well I’ve done more than that in Austria i gave a charity home a sum of £15,000 and I’m really happy doing that. I would have done that in Nigeria but eleribu ni buhari.
Sir could you pls do same for me am in dire need of Favour from you

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by okuta007: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

do you know his family and extended family situation

some people have to take care of their family and extended family members especially when they earn that high, they can do things that will disgust you ( non family member ) but can never do things that will disgust family.

would you rather be a rich man whose family is suffering but outside family, you let your friends and strangers enjoy your wealth

so if you make N2.7 million a year you can not dash a driver N10? If that is what you will do ? it tells me a lot about you - enuff said

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by chrizzyace: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Can't wait to see how he will outrun all those Spanish top defenders next season...

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by deavicky(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
WriterNig:
Following the confirmation of his summer exit, it was revealed that Aguero had bought watches worth over
£90,000 made by either Tag Heuer or Hublot for every single member of City's staff, as a token of his gratitude.

All of the watches were engraved with the words “Gracias! Kun Aguero.”

He also raffled off his Range Rover Evoque, which cost in the region of £56,000 (N29 million).

The lucky raffle winner was one of City's kit men, which Aguero was said to be delighted with.

In the video Aguero hands over the keys to his Range Rover while the car is parked up and ready to be whisked away.

The kit man was clearly overwhelmed by the gesture and gave Aguero a kiss on the cheek before joining him in a warm embrace.

It's a thoroughly heart-warming moment that's sure to hit you right in the feels.

@City_Xtra tweeted;

Givemesport

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
meanwhile brother Ronaldo was seen loading his own in a truck at nite. This world is not balance, some rich people can be wicked and stingy
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by codemaniacs: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
okuta007:

so if you make N2.7 million a year you can not dash a driver N10? If that is what you will do ? it tells me a lot about you - enuff said

I can't dash anyone anything.. I don't owe anybody anything. I am not on Earth to impress people.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Bifwoli: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
baike:
Why not me

Because it is better to give than to receive.Why don't you give something to someone today?

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by claremont(m): 1:00am On Jun 04, 2021
That looks like a Range Rover Sport, not an Evoque. It's an insult to RRS owners to call it an Evoque.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by weedfada(m): 2:08am On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=ReeLoaDead post=102343858]Kepa did not have much of a role in Chelsea’s champions league win but the one good thing he did is he went over and hugged a crying Aguero on the field after that final. I was happy to see.

You're right... It was a sight to behold, good sportsmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:46am On Jun 04, 2021
He has a good heart that the short dwarf in Barcelona.. I remember taking care of of his in-law's Maradona drug addict medical bills until his death
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:47am On Jun 04, 2021
He has a good heart than the short dwarf in Barcelona.. I remember taking care of of his in-law's Maradona drug addict medical bills until his death ... Chelsea made him cry in premium recently
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Unrated900(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2021
See better Range Rover
I don’t know why this white always send dead Range Rover to Nigeria.
Go to Ladipo market
THey always butcher Range Rover like Nissan in jankara market
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Unrated900(m): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2021
KingMicky3286:

Scam , scam

No mind am na so he Dey change name
Today sam okeke
Tomorrow sam loko efe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Bishopino: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2021
White Man mentality
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Lazenby007(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Your Candle Loses Nothing When It Lights Another.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Babaken(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nice....
In life nothing is certain...
and nothing lasts forever...
we no know which person candle go quench 2moro and which pesin candle go light 2moro....
just keep believing and keep the fire burning...
congrats to those who got the cars and gifts.. cool
one thing that last than your wealth is the good name you made for yourself.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by OyinO: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2021
Dalil8:

More generous than your Daddy GOs

Politicians earn alot, why aren't they as generous?

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by babamoha(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Dalil8:

Politician don't earn but they stole .

Politicians earn alot, why aren't they as generous?

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2021
derbykol:
You never jam aka gum wey get money.

I stand corrected.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Very easy to know kind hearted people. Thanks Aguero for the kind gesture. More success in your future endeavors
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Thereddevil: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2021
LaserWr:

Why won't you be generous when you earn a lot of money
Generosity has nothing to do with your earnings, it's a thing of the heart.. I've seen an average guy give out his most loved shoes to a man who was always wearing a torn pair of shoes..
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Great gesture.

But why does it feel like he wanted them remembering him for the watch and not the penalty miss grin

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by HRMK: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2021
WHAT A LUCKY MAN!WULD HE BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN IT?WHY NOT SELL IT OFF AND BUY CAR HE CULD AFFORD TO MANAGE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.