Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal (4788 Views)

2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) / Invitation To Visit A Family Member / Nigerians Can’t Get US Visa Appointment Dates Despite Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by delivryboy: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hi guys, I would like to know how I can go about editing a family member's details on an already submitted US visa appointment. I had earlier submitted my DS160 form along with my wife's, however, I observed I had made a mistake on our DS160 forms and that prompted me to retrieve the forms and filled new ones. Then I went ahead to update my new DS160 confirmation number in the appointment portal. The challenge I am confronted with is that I am not able to update my wife's new DS160 confirmation number on the portal. There seem not to be anywhere to enter such details. I have clicked on the "Family Details" but that is not responding.

Assist a brother fam
Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by AfonjaBoston: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tell us the mistake first
Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by Bola146(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
I don't think it can be edited
Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by delivryboy: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bola146:
I don't think it can be edited

I also noticed that.
Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by Bola146(f): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
delivryboy:

I also noticed that.

Once it's submitted, that is the end

1 Like

Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by delivryboy: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bola146:

Once it's submitted, that is the end

Thanks a lot
Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by tokunbobo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
It can actually be edited but not by you. It is only the embassy that can update a family member's DS-160 number.

Call the embassy or contact them through the 'Provide Feedback' option from the left side menu of your profile portalband give the the new DS-160 number of your wife. They will update it for you.
Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by tunapawizzy: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2021
U cannot edit the already submitted one. Just fill a new DS160 and update details on the interview booking portal to the new DS160 number
Re: How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal by Faloh: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hello, were you able to make an edit to your dependents ds160 or it did not cause any problem during interview?

(1) (Reply)

Guyana Experiences And Info / Nigeria International Passport / Usa Visa Renewal In Lagos: Vjustice, Justwise, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.