Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken (2650 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken by ManyThanks: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Flamees:
The worst be say na AMOLED screen
note 9s na lcd
Re: My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken by Donvic4u(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
realtyson:
My redmi note 9s screen is shattered after it fell on the ground. I use to think the gorilla 5 corning will give it sone protection for where? The screen break my heart break.
I am think of taking it to there office. Please anybody with same experience? Do you think the will fix it, and how much will it cost

Repairguru:
I have the screen available at the date of 19k. Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
repairpalng:

We have the screen available 20K to fix. 08137013426 or 07087154931 or 08121235355

Now that two people have quoted price we no hear from you again o
Re: My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken by realtyson: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Donvic4u:

Now that two people have quoted price we no hear from you again o
I just saw them. The issue is i am currently in the north kaduna, not lagos
Re: My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken by Mohbola(f): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Take it to Carlcare...Oh wait, Sorry for your loss
Re: My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken by Freelancerx: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Xiaomi1:
can't you tecno users read? It fell down unlike tecno that will just went blind at will. Ewu.
that will just went blind. Ah Tecno is living in your head rent free grin
Re: My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken by Swichnerd(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Lies or incomplete information. I've dropped my Redmi Note 9 Pro more times than I'll ever have imagined before getting the phone. Yet, there's no crack on the screen. It's still crystal-clear save for the dents on the internal glass, and even that was because I jumped on it unknowingly.

Your screen just spoilt like that? Hard to believe, FR, expect if the C is different from the Pro in screen quality.
How do you know he is lying? My redmi note9s screen glass broke this morning, though it's still working perfectly, to my surprise my phone has screen protector, and it has fallen from a more dangerous position prior to this morning without any glitch.
Re: My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken by tosaino95(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Swichnerd:

How do you know he is lying? My redmi note9s screen glass broke this morning, though it's still working perfectly, to my surprise my phone has screen protector, and it has fallen from a more dangerous position prior to this morning without any glitch.
there is something we don't understand about all these phones sometimes they will fall from dangerous place you will expect crack but e no go dey naso my Redmi 7a fall yakata nack face for pavement from high place i was scared that the screen will spoil not even the touchpad oh because the fall no be here i carry am check am single crack no dey the day the phone will get crack it just fall my lap oh to my surprise about 5 lines of crack show on the touchpad, it still working perfectly but that fall still dey surprise how come it com crack from that height.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Week Old Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro For Sale (in Lagos) / Iphone 13 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max / What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.