Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing (50007 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by alphaconde(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
All of una wey vote and support buhari make una get out

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by eedimo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
hm
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
R
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by luizkyworld(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
If he was VP like Osinbajo, he would have been observing table manners

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by mightyhaze: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
It was aremu obasanjo in the morning,now this one

Bughari be resetting brains since 1804 jihad

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Imagynation: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
To be frank and sincere,all the ministers of God whom Buhari visited before election,and who chipped in talks on his favour and are now complaining just prove one of these things two things to the entire christiandom
1.That they can't identify the voice of God clearly or did not hear him at all

2.That God spoke to them but they ignore his voice for their selfishness.
Assuming I'm a minister of God,I keep imagining
How can something like Buhari come before me and the spirit of God in me won't start shouting Bad market!Bad market! Bad market!!! Without giving me rest?

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by ednut1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Useless fake pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by UnabashedIPOB: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
The simple reason why you are not discussing with B0K0HARI is because the living does NOT mingle with the DEAD. B0K0HARI is long gone no matter how many IMPOSTORS you have playing him.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by SeriouslySense(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
exactly

ednut1:
Useless fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Asadujames202(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/why-i-stopped-discussing-president-buhari%E2%80%94pastor-bakare

Pasitorr

Tunde
Bakere

Another thief

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by JohnSin97: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubu and Yoruba elites obviously made a bad bet, assuming Jonathan had carried the Yoruba leadership along buhari would have never smelt power, but it is what it is, and the wisest thing they can do is to make good with the situation at hand.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Omooba77: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:
Tinubu and Yoruba elites obviously made a bad bet, assuming Jonathan had carried the Yoruba leadership along buhari would have never smelt power, but it is what it is, and the wisest thing they can do is to make good with the situation at hand.

But the likes of LM and son were collecting contracts from GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by baddosky1: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why should he listen to you?

You are what Muslims know as "Aruna" (infidel) and it is a taboo to listen to an infidel.

Oh...I for got to also add that you are a political slave too

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by buckeyemedia: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
How some people went and casted their votes for a well known Dictator and Coup plotter still baffales. Especially our sophisticated brethren.
He even truancated a democratically elected government.
Sore Loser deal with it, he won the election, stop whining & crying of spilt milk.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by realray(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
people that campaign against goodluck jonathan now suddenly dem don keep quiet nobody fit talk again, their eye don clear and again they need to go and beg GEJ.....

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by captainamiedi1: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fela said it before He said buhari na Animal but una nor hear

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Ochuko24endy: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
This man is a chameleon
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by JohnSin97: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Omooba77:

But the likes of LM and son were collecting contracts from GEJ!

Who is LM?
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by buckeyemedia: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
realray:
people that campaign against goodluck jonathan now suddenly dem don keep quiet nobody fit talk again, their eye don clear and again they need to go and beg GEJ.....
Stop living in the past, this is 2021, Jonathan is 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pastor Bakare,
however, said he had not lost hope and he keeps praying that there will be a turnaround for the country.

We should find a way of making Nigeria progress.
We can’t leave our country for another.
We have to take a stand and make Nigeria work. 

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by buckeyemedia: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
captainamiedi1:
Fela said it before He said buhari na Animal but una nor hear
Ok, so you were waiting & expecting an an animal to come & better your life?
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Omooba77: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
ednut1:
Useless fake pastor

You can not say that!
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Omooba77: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author= post=102347728][/quote]

Not with Buhari, he is a destroyer!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by EponOjuku: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
What if Buhari is not interested in moving Nigeria forward?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Johel(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/why-i-stopped-discussing-president-buhari%E2%80%94pastor-bakare

"When separatist groups see that things are getting better in the nation, they will drop their grievances.”".....

This statement made sense though,but he's still a bias and sentimental man.....Tbvh Nigeria should just let Biafra have their freedom,I guess Nigerian government is only scared of loosing what the Igbos contribute at large to the country but they shy to say it due to stupid pride and pride is evil,it comes with everything evil cos the love of money is the root of all evil... Anyway, whatever it is,if we can only embrace peace,accept love and unity then live as one I'm sure Nigeria will be a country where the world wants to come to,is it to learn,or to Teach,name it...May God help us.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by EponOjuku: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
realray:

Kindly shut up.
Jonathan goes to the Villa to see Buhari more often than he attends PDP functions.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ask him if buhari has failed he will start being typical of his tribe,telling you how West was in the North,North in the East and East in South...
Instead of him to open up, he is pushing it to his friends.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Tundex911: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pastor and politics

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by EagleNest(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
But why Bakare didn't do "save Nigeria 2.0". It is now Nigeria needs "Save Nigeria Group".

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
And we never even enter winter!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by TrackerXL: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beta to change mouth than to be demanding for bribe by Mbaka.
Pleas1:
Always changing mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) / Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit / Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.