Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu (35064 Views)

Atiku's Arranged America Visit. Stating The Facts / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP / Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Ferrous(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Acidiously:
Nigeria has been Ichabodized. When you have the likes of Lie moohamad, garbage nshi-ewu, femi Adesinner, adamumu garbage all at once, what's up na? Na magic? Even the nysc dg wey talk say corpers fit go war. And the Oga kpatapata moohamad bullhari.

You didn't mention Malami
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by fof1: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4000386906720286&id=100002470489894

YOU ARE FEEDING UR FANTASY BUT UR EVIL PLANS FOR NIGERIA WILL FAIL COMPLETELY LIKE A PACK OF CONFUSED CARDS.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by madridsta007(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4000386906720286&id=100002470489894

It is a weak, tired, casual response from Garba Shehu.
There were two different articles from Foreign Policy and Foreign Affairs. Interestingly, I spoke with Ambassador Campbell some few weeks ago at a Florida event and he told me this was coming.

Sadly, everything in those papers are very, very exact. And even conservative.
FP and FA are two publications known for (1) influencing America's foreign policy and (2) DC lobbying and lobbyists.
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by scopusng(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
shocked cheesy
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Bifwoli: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Splitmind:
Nigeria is and will forever remain the UNDISPUTED GIANT OF AFRICA

God Bless PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

That's very very disputable.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by engrchykae(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
UK were whinnying us with the giant of africa title because we are the main Barack of west Africa frontier force.
Who went about bringing down other nations who refused to be colonized.
The only fools in galaxy who participated in both world wars for British interests.
When Ethiopia were busy fighting for independence against Italy, emperor menelik mobilized ethiopia,stockpiled guns, fought italians and freed his country.
They are the true Giant of africa

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by igbowoman: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Acidiously:
Nigeria has been Ichabodized. When you have the likes of Lie moohamad, garbage nshi-ewu, femi Adesinner, adamumu garbage all at once, what's up na? Na magic? Even the nysc dg wey talk say corpers fit go war. And the Oga kpatapata moohamad bullhari.

You forgot their female companions
Lorekpenta Onochie
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by saintol(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
The giant is already dangling.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Gerrard59(m): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
madridsta007:

It is a weak, tired, casual response from Garba Shehu.
There were two different articles from Foreign Policy and Foreign Affairs. Interestingly, I spoke with Ambassador Campbell some few weeks ago at a Florida event and he told me this was coming.

Sadly, everything in those papers are very, very exact. And even conservative.
FP and FA are two publications known for (1) influencing America's foreign policy and (2) DC lobbying and lobbyists.
If you know, you know.

So, when do you think the next civil war is starting? embarassed

On a hindsight, I'm beginning to think some people are lobbying for Southern Nigeria's/Igbo's interests in DC. I say this because Northern elites are very good at lobbying international media and think tanks, and these articles paint a bad light on Buhari's administration. There was one prior article published on the FA which was coauthored by one Ndi intellectwat of a Folanisk from Oxford defending Nigeria's present condition. Same Fola is a friend to Dipo Awojide who is a friend to El-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by madridsta007(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

So, when do you think the next civil war is starting? embarassed

On a hindsight, I'm beginning to think some people are lobbying for Southern Nigeria's/Igbo's interests in DC. I say this because Northern elites are very good at lobbying international media and think tanks, and these articles paint a bad light on Buhari's administration. There was one prior article published on the FA which was coauthored by one Ndi intellectwat of a Folanisk from Oxford defending Nigeria's present condition. Same Fola is a friend to Dipo Awojide who is a friend to El-Rufai.

War is a terrible thing. Folks that havent seen an ethnoreligious riots are the one shouting, "war" everytime and I find that humourous.
War is a terrible thing. Nigeria isnt going to war mbok.

The North are excellent with lobbying, which is made easier by the fact that they have a permanent friend, due to permanent interest in Whitehall. Today, they are constantly at the American Embassy in Lagos. Hence I was surprised when Ambassador Campbell insisted that his piece was coming out in Foreign Policy and Foreign Affairs. This is big. Let me leave it at that.

As for Fola, ignore him. He is a Buharist and his article, co-written with one Professor in Birmingham was an article that was hurridly pushed out when they (the current feudalists) heard about what Amb. Campbell was about to author.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by justmondris: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Back then they use to say that Nigeria has the best soldiers on land in the world but I have started to wonder how come they have not been able to defeat Boko Haram for years now
Or sabisa forest na inside water or space he Dey?
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Brown2012: 12:44am On Jun 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
We gave them a chance.....

we gave them eight years....

what did they do

blame the previous administration and eat dougnuts in office undecided
I never voted this jihadist, you people that voted are the cause of the plague we are facing.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by justmondris: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Splitmind:
Nigeria is and will forever remain the UNDISPUTED GIANT OF AFRICA

God Bless PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

Na shame you no get like your president. Either you be one of Buhari official digital marketers when Dey jump from post to post to defeat an blindly or religion or tribe done blind you finish. Which one of them?

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by justmondris: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nigeria is the giant of Africa for life!

Wake up from sleep, you alarm clock they ring

2 Likes

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by poiZon: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2021
psychologist:
This one's only job is to attack|blame everything apart from themselves, first it was pdp, then Twitter, now online magazine

Omo this UAR leaders no get shame sha
Lemme use VAR to confirm ur assertion...
I dey come
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Maliqcious: 1:07am On Jun 04, 2021
I understand the Biafran plight but Nigeria is still the Giant and a better Giant to come.. If China no crash, if Rwanda still wax stronger if great Britain still stand gidigba. . Forget Nigeria will be fine it all bad politics that's all.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Gerrard59(m): 1:12am On Jun 04, 2021
madridsta007:

War is a terrible thing. Folks that havent seen an ethnoreligious riots are the one shouting, "war" everytime and I find that humourous.
War is a terrible thing. Nigeria isnt going to war mbok.

The North are excellent with lobbying, which is made easier by the fact that they have a permanent friend, due to permanent interest in Whitehall. Today, they are constantly at the American Embassy in Lagos. Hence I was surprised when Ambassador Campbell insisted that his piece was coming out in Foreign Policy and Foreign Affairs. This is big. Let me leave it at that.

As for Fola, ignore him. He is a Buharist and his article, co-written with one Professor in Birmingham was an article that was hurridly pushed out when they (the current feudalists) heard about what Amb. Campbell was about to author.

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the bold, all British representatives/delegates to Nigeria/West Africa were elated and praised the publication. It was a major eye-opener to me - Britain loves the present state of Nigeria. embarassed

But don't you think war is inevitable if Buhari carries out his threat? Do you expect Igbos to sit and watch themselves slaughtered again? This time, Tivs, Idomas and other ethnic minorities won't join the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Brushstrokes20: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2021
GARBAGE shehu is dumb as Bleep!

Buhari is all shades of nuisance and fiasco!

The doomed, nepotic, clueless, redundant herder has destroyed the shithole beyond repair!
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by jaxxy(m): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

South Africa is the giant of Africa.

Nigeria or United African republic is just a big for nothing entity with dickheads as leaders.

They are becoming more clueless than Jonathan ever was. I dare say.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Acidiously: 1:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Ferrous:

You didn't mention Malami
Just imagine. Including looser pandemic
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Garba sheu wat baseless argument is that! Does this crap defends Nigerians nose dive to being a failed state in all ramifications
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by JOHNBULLZZ: 2:14am On Jun 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
We gave them a chance.....

what did they do

You are fulani.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by nubiangod9(m): 2:17am On Jun 04, 2021
You seldom see that Manna guy talk these days, oh well, Garbage Shehu should just shut up for once and stop all these defensive show of shame, and perhabs the so called presidency should begin to see the issues and address them holistically, instead of rushing online to defend the obvious.

God bless UAR, or Nygeriya, lipsrsealed what do I know
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by MummyD2020(f): 2:30am On Jun 04, 2021
vavd0:
Giant will rise again
Goliath never did, wake up
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by daewoorazer(m): 2:36am On Jun 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
We the dumb Nigerians gave them a chance.....

what did they do

Be careful with ur words, I didn’t vote for that dunce.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by seyz91(m): 3:08am On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by seyz91(m): 3:10am On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy
Acidiously:
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Fiscus105(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2021
psychologist:
This one's only job is to attack|blame everything apart from themselves, first it was pdp, then Twitter, now online magazine

Omo this UAR leaders no get shame sha

oga leave am o, he dey get relevant for his role o, never think he fit occupy the post, he dey see himself like deputy presido
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by chaloskyx: 3:12am On Jun 04, 2021
CAN WE STOP WITH THE GIANT OF AFRICA BULL SHIT ALL WE ARE ARE A DISGRACE TO AFRICA NATIONS WHO LOOKED UP TO US WE HAVE FAILED
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by hslbroker2(m): 3:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Garba abi Guava, you dey mad, I dey my house come and arrest mi, mumu
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by seguno2: 4:24am On Jun 04, 2021
BigSarah:
Giant of Africa? I think we've lost that Bragging right. Unless we're talking about population...
“If you have selfish, ignorant citizens
, you’re going to have selfish, ignorant leaders.”

How come you are so wise
And you come dey physically endowed on top.
God try for you no be small grin
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by seguno2: 4:25am On Jun 04, 2021
daewoorazer:

Be careful with ur words, I didn’t vote for that dunce.

He is clearly talking to those who voted for him twice, so nothing to stress about if you did not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi / How Mysterious Snake Forced Ogun Judge To Release Detained Journalists / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.