Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (29882 Views)

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:
Nah...I had that situation back then in school...na the babe toast me sha.

I didn't hesitate before replying a flat NO.
As she toast you finish, I hope she added titus sardines and other orisirisi....grin

Can we call you the toasted one...cheesy
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Frales6(f): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmm...that kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by jaszplus12(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Seen it happen o. Not just date, the dude married the gal.
Here's the story: two guys are roommates Andy and Paul (not their real names) Andy has a galfriend, she sleeps at the lodge occasionally even with Paul around... Well at their final year at the university, Andy decides he's had enough of the gal and tells her so... Behind him Paul goes to tell her he likes her...she's shocked... Refuses...
Paul insists...after grad, traces her to her village, proposes to her... Today they have 2 kids...
For me....I can't.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by fergie001: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Munzy14:

As she toast you finish, I hope she added titus sardines and other orisirisi....grin

Can we call you the toasted one...cheesy
grin cheesy

No mind am....when she was dating my guy, if I be person she no know.

My guy threw her out, then during our SIWES...she begin "kolobi" me...come open everywhere waaaaaa.....
Come send me one of the most romantic msgs I ever saw then.

Me: Jump & Pass..... grin
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by isaacsegun(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
achymmania:
Honestly, it shouldn't be a big deal but if you try it with a black man or woman, you're dead.
kpele ooo, white man.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Nawa 4 nairaland o. Super eagles match not on front page.if na story about killings, dem go champion am.yeye

You're quite dumb I daresay. All these topics you see on the FP were created by someone like you. Next time create the topic not yap.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:

grin cheesy

No mind am....when she was dating my guy, if I be person she no know.

My guy threw her out, then during our SIWES...she begin "kolobi" me...come open everywhere waaaaaa.....
Come send me one of the most romantic msgs I ever saw then.

Me: Jump & Pass..... grin
So you didn't allow her to ear her toast..grin

Anyway I feel it's a nasty thing to do, but if destiny bring one close with a friend's ex, you will have to roll with the flow.

But then, I like my soup fresh and untouched..cheesy
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Adeplace: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Patronize us today

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Elsueno: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nah....i don't do second hands, only pure maidens.
Even if her papa na dangote it's a flat no

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by fergie001: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Munzy14:

So you didn't allow her to ear her toast..grin

Anyway I feel it's a nasty thing to do, but if destiny bring one close with a friend's ex, you will have to roll with the flow.

But then, I like my soup fresh and untouched..cheesy
I turned it down outright.
My friend vomit...Kai.

I knew how my friend go stage us dey tell us the style and BDSM and co Dem dey do.

Na that kain thing I wan go pick? Mba nu. I didn't keep myself fresh to go climb "third-hand".

You like your soup fresh and untouched.....other people's soup wey you don sour nko?

Chai.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Elsueno: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
gozzlin:

In your case it's your wife that got married to her best friend's ex. You are not the one that got married to your best friend's ex.

Allow me to say, u will be a terrible teacher, ur explanation is even more confusing

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Unrated900:

You Dey form super-woman
After all na Bleep another person go still Bleep you
But not her ex guy friend.. nothing like someone with principles. So long as a girl used to be my friend's partner I can't fvck her talk more date her... As girls full country reach. Lots of u guys are snakes. Except u don't know what true friendship is. I guess loyalty died with the 90's. You guys even plot on how to fvck ur friends babe or even hurt him.. No wonder una dey die anyhow ontop yeye matters

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Alwaysmiling(f): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
I no the chop left over
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by iampeterben(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hell NO!
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
gozzlin:
A friend married my ex. She keeps calling me and complaining that her husband does not treat her as well as I used to treat her and that she misses me badly.

Lmaoo. I am beginning to find out that the words or terms are the issues for most people, when it comes to relationship. Not necessarily the acts or emotions.

But when God tells us to keep sex for marriage now, some of you people will be getting mad, because... these are all the things you worry about. Who have they fked before? Who is coming to fk them? Will I compromise my marriage on sex?

Rosy Meurer said the other day that nobody is a tear rubber anymore and people just keep recycling one and another. grin And I completely agree with her. If you are not a virgin through and through that has never dated, you realise then that EVERY OTHER PERSON IS AN EX TO ANOTHER PERSON? So, if all you need to continually have access to sex is to be an ex, then everybody is fked. Whether of a friend, or of a brother, far and near, if you need to be someone's ex for them to have sex with you, then forget it. You will sleep with your own ex, your ex will sleep with her ex who is sleeping with his ex, the ex of your girl will sleep with her. Everybody will sleep with each other if being an ex is the only ticket to having unlimited sex. Whether your babe na your friend's girl, or she's a very distant unknown girl, she has an ex, too, that can always push her buttons. All of your mumu buttons are in someone's hands -- undecided so are you not going to marry or date again, because someone (close) previously had the keys?

I'm saying you or the girl being an "ex" here is not the problem - but her likeness for you, her indiscipline... Or would her attitude have been more acceptable if she wasn't an ex? Fking is the issue, because humans have been fking each other. Boss, gateman, kid, maid, step sister. Humans are naturally not disciplined when it comes to sex, so "exes" are not the epitome of what is wrong with sex. A guy can easily sleep with anybody as with his ex, so this idea of always making exes out to be some kind of downgraded vomits don't sit well with me.

You've fked other people, other people have fked you, and somehow y'all think you've used and discarded the other person, while having an eternal free pass to their genitals and you think the person you'll end up with will be a saint, sparkling, like a diamond? I laugh in Urhobo.

But if you believe you'll marry someone who will be disciplined and faithful to you, then extend same believe and possibility to your exes too.

Emotions are wild and they can fire any where. Except they did something very life-threatening or BAD to your friend, I do not see why you cannot date a friend's ex...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by sencekompis: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
ONLY THE HORRIBLE ONES WILL DO SO, WHAT DO YOU GAIN?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by KoshCAD: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
As if the person you are currently dating is not someone's ex

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
dairykidd:

But not her ex guy friend.. nothing like someone with principles. So long as a girl used to be my friend's partner I can't fvck her talk more date her... As girls full country reach. Lots of u guys are snakes. Except u don't know what true friendship is. I guess loyalty died with the 90's. You guys even plot on how to fvck ur friends babe or even hurt him.. No wonder una dey die anyhow ontop yeye matters

You're a guy, abi? So are you including yourself amongst the number of those guys you call snakes? Do you plot about how do shit to your guy's babe?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Chimeluv(f): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
No angry
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by gozzlin: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elsueno:

Allow me to say, u will be a terrible teacher, ur explanation is even more confusing

grin grin

You really made me laugh out loud. grin

Let me break it down for those who can't comprehend stuff at first glance.

The thread's topic clearly asked, 'Can you date your friend's ex'?. The guy I quoted replied that he is married to his ex's best friend. In actual fact it's his wife who married her friend's ex according to the topic, see? Cos, his wife went and got married to someone her friend used to date. Gettit?

I can't break it down further than that.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by amrichy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Norphiee:
Never,... I remembered, when a situation like this happened,... omoooooo,... this nigga was frustrating my life,.. had to delete his number,.. it’s now later I now realized that, he wan use me play revenge game cheesy cheesy,... but before then, I already meuve
Hello. Is your name Nafisat?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by yusluvad(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
caniva:
I married my ex-best friend...and we are happily married with 2 sons. My ex was even at our wedding and we both attended her wedding too. She now has a daughter too.
Wonderful!!!
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Danny50: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cant be that daft and bereft to date outdated used and dump bitch spit.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by IkengaRussell(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Norphiee:
Never,... I remembered, when a situation like this happened,... omoooooo,... this nigga was frustrating my life,.. had to delete his number,.. it’s now later I now realized that, he wan use me play revenge game cheesy cheesy,... but before then, I already meuve

Are you sure??

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by oloshun(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Baba, life it's just a trial. What works one person might not work for another. At the end of the day, it is your life.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by oloshun(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Whatever makes you happy, don't let anything stop it in as much you ate not stepping on stones.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by IkengaRussell(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Om3rcy:
Hello dear NL good evening to you all please take look at this post below on the first photo.

Please I am still passionately begging for your assistant and mercy for me and my sick Mom.
For some time now have not made any post here but the unrepentant criminal Antony
okeke with UBA account andd his cohorts keep defraud people with ex video

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.who visited recently.
You can see the video in my profile I mention my name and address

That picture of the man and the parish priest is a very poor photoshop job..Just thought i should let you know.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by RingRoadMafia: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
IkengaRussell:

That picture of the man and the parish priest is a very poor photoshop job..Just thought i should let you know.

No mind that crook. He thinks he's sleek grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
I can't and won't date her but I can fvck her
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by VanBommel(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Norphiee:
you for allow am put "just the tip" na

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Realfrankie(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sure
No doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.