Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (29884 Views)

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by passover221(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2021
No. Its totally against the code ni.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by peacettw: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Yes but only after getting her consent.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by peacettw: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Mairice125:
Until the world power put a strict law regarding sex this world we never be sane again .Sex actually Disgust me. Full time celibate till God show me the right woman

Pretty sure the disgust will persist peven after marriage. My advice is that you stick to being celibate.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Why not? So long as her toto is still tight grin
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Lilpen3758: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Godblessaplus1:
I can never eat a leftover of my friend.. Is better I eat and remain for them.. My answer is no and never.. I can't date ND I can't bleeb my friend ex

Moreover all the babe I have ever fall in love with are virgins
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Oga dem no wan give u chop
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Olibboy:
The only things that's wrong, guys too dey kiss and tell

It's guys that are immature that do that

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Godblessaplus1:
I can never eat a leftover of my friend.. Is better I eat and remain for them.. My answer is no and never.. I can't date ND I can't bleeb my friend ex

Moreover all the babe I have ever fall in love with are virgins

Bros make una no dey use virgin deceive una sef

I don bang woman wey marry as virgin before grin
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by paulolee(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2021
GboyegaD:

If your paradigm is true then someone somewhere must be kpanshing your babe.
which babe?? I dnt av bro n even when I have, its normal bcoz any gee can kpansh any bea as long as d price is right n if she likes him..
DTS why I dnt take bea cheating dt serious...I find out n move on bro or keep her if she's very good with d kpansh game..
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Josywhyte: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
People wey date their nigga ex,even as far as marrying them no die o. U no fit do am no mean say another person no go do am. Na mata of choice. Besides,some of these ex of your gee dey come be good luck to their ex boyfriend gee. One man's food is another man's poison and vice versa.

Most of una wey dey shout 'never',impossible, can't work,over my dead body,have done it before. Some of you are dating your nigga's ex currently and you're enjoying the relationship to the fullest. No come dey form don jazzy here when dbanj never come
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by toloohthegreat: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
caniva:
I married my ex-best friend...and we are happily married with 2 sons. My ex was even at our wedding and we both attended her wedding too. She now has a daughter too.

Marriage is not comparable to the instance of dating. To have married her yet have the consent of your friend, you have to roll out the event that preceeds to the house. That's a different kettle of fish altogether.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by meobizy(f): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Women do it all the time. For men, a small percentage. I think guys with low self esteem are prone to the act. When their confidence rises, they abandon the habit.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by zyzxx(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Norphiee:
Never,... I remembered, when a situation like this happened,... omoooooo,... this nigga was frustrating my life,.. had to delete his number,.. it’s now later I now realized that, he wan use me play revenge game cheesy cheesy,... but before then, I already meuve
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Rolexjerry(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2021
paulolee:
nope...DTS an insult to bro code..
I no even fit date any bea wey any of my brother or my close gee don lash before bcoz it makes me feel asif am inferior and afterall they are many babes too plenty to go round.
I can only lash my best friend ex, current bea n even serious girlfriend as long as na she carry kpekus come, if my best friend is a real OG, I go play am d tape before d kpanshing session...
because they is no need having baseless misunderstanding over a Hoe
Hmmm. Some folks can kill you for that oooo. Stay away from another man's woman. There are a million more out there.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Mairice125: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2021
peacettw:

Pretty sure the disgust will persist peven after marriage. My advice is that you stick to being celibate.
i will be a clebate for 2 years currently 7 months .there is more to life than tatattattattatatata
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by brownsugarvk: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Most men will only prefer bleeping and not marriage but women will bleep and even marry the guy
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:

I turned it down outright.
My friend vomit...Kai.

I knew how my friend go stage us dey tell us the style and BDSM and co Dem dey do.

Na that kain thing I wan go pick? Mba nu. I didn't keep myself fresh to go climb "third-hand".

You like your soup fresh and untouched.....other people's soup wey you don sour nko?

Chai.
Third hand...grin grin

All man for himself biko...Some still like sour soup...cheesy
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by fergie001: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Third hand...grin grin

All man for himself biko...Some still like sour soup ...cheesy
Chukwu ekwekwana
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2021
zyzxx:
you smart, Hope you are now back stronger @ your dairy?

Yeah,... sure
Thanks
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Amuroba: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2021
caniva:
I married my ex-best friend...and we are happily married with 2 sons. My ex was even at our wedding and we both attended her wedding too. She now has a daughter too.
Honestly. Do you still fvck the ex?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:

Chukwu ekwekwana
grin

Beauty is in the character o....

No be by fresh soup, some fresh soup may lack quality and nutrients for a life time.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by fergie001: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

Beauty is in the character o....

No be by fresh soup, some fresh soup may lack quality and nutrients for a life time.
My bro.....I like my soup fresh & untouched. cool
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:

My bro.....I like my soup fresh & untouched. cool
grin grin

A lot of fresh soup out there....Just make sure u choose fresh and quality....
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by fergie001: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

A lot of fresh soup out there....Just make sure u choose fresh and quality....
Before you buy groundnut...s'ebi you go taste am?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:

Before you buy groundnut...s'ebi you go taste am?
Especially the boiled ones....cheesy

I don't know if na offence, I can't even say I am comfortably dating someone, Without doings o..

Kedu ka m ga esi mara ma ofe o di uto kwanu?

Taste, like and buy it permanently.

My rule, don't force...Allow nature lead and enjoy the peace of mind.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Unrated900:

Continue wailing in disguise
Continue fooling yourself
Las las na Bleep Bleep them dey do you

Lol
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2021
Olibboy:
The only things that's wrong, guys too dey kiss and tell
This has nothing to do with kiss nd tell or coded fvcking.. Its about loyalty and true friendship. Maybe u no understand Op
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by peacettw: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Mairice125:
i will be a clebate for 2 years currently 7 months .there is more to life than tatattattattatatata

Hehehehehe.
I find the benefits of tatatttaata to be immensely useful. Trust me, that seemingly short 'unnecessary' activity releases dopamine that can cure headaches, depression and who knows what other ills. It also heightens creativity as ur mind flushes out garbage making room for more useful stuff. Sex was created for a reason and I doubt that man has tapped fully into what those reasons are besides procreation.

Why not have an open mind and try having safe sex again? Being celibate can't be fun. Already I can tell that it is making you cranky and that's no fun.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2021
Not at all... They are too many complications and I hate stress
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by fergie001: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Especially the boiled ones....cheesy

I don't know if na offence, I can't even say I am comfortably dating someone, Without doings o..

Kedu ka m ga esi mara ma ofe o di uto kwanu?

Taste, like and buy it permanently.

My rule, don't force...Allow nature lead and enjoy the peace of mind.
Hmmmmm
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by alabo1: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2021
gozzlin:
A friend married my ex. She keeps calling me and complaining that her husband does not treat her as well as I used to treat her and that she misses me badly.

Okafors law in action. Disbelieve at your own risk
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Alaganature(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
lipsrsealed

See the way angel Gabriel is looking at you from heaven[/quote]
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Olibboy: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
dairykidd:

This has nothing to do with kiss nd tell or coded fvcking.. Its about loyalty and true friendship. Maybe u no understand Op
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / New Marriage About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.